Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Training (Victoria/Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"I didn't even realize it. It doesn't hurt at all, don't bother." But I still do what he wanted to. I sit on the counter and look as he searches for antiseptic stuff. I whistle and look touch my jaw gently. Oh, okay it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:54 pm

I grab some alcohol and bandages and set them down beside her. I pour some alcohol on a cotton ball and look at her. This is going to hurt like bloody murder, alright? You're welcome to squeeze my shoulder or my free hand or whatever pleases you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

"Can I punch you as well?" I ask but he already puts the cotton on my jaw and I start screaming and take his free hand to squeeze it. "What the hell did you put on that? Do you want to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

I don't flinch as she breaks my hand. It's just rubbing alcohol. I take a bandage and cover up the cut. Smoothing the bandage down, my hands lingering longer than necessary. I clear my throat and let my hands fall to my sides. All better.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"Thanks Mike" I say and look at him. I get up and automatically touch my jaw again. "Ahh." It still burns.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I nod. I restrain the urge to kiss it better. It'll heal in time. I don't move from my spot though.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

I clear my throat and nod. " I think..I should go now. I'm really tired." It's not like I didn't recognize the change in Mike's acting. I like him, but not as love interest. More as a...friend..and hunting instructor.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm

I nod and step back for her to pass. I lean against the counter and sigh. I run a hand through my hair. I pour myself a glass of whiskey and down it in a few gulps. Figures, I would develop a romantic interest in the only person I know here. I'll forget about it soon enough. I'm too old for her tastes anyway. I down another glass of whiskey and sit up against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't know what I did that he thought that something might happen. He is definitely a great man, but not in a romantic way. Even though I feel sort of bad that it went this way. "Never ever vodka again, Victoria" I whisper and walk through the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I tear my shirt off and walk over to the punching bag in the corner. Time to fight off any feelings that I have. Emotions need to disappear. I begin to strike the bag-over and over and over. My abs, biceps and back ripple with each punch. I try not to make a lot of noise as I get into a rhythm. Left, right, left left, left right, right right, upper cut, jab jab, left left, right right.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I splash cold water on my face and breathe in while I'm looking for a towel to dry my face with. I leave the bathroom and go to a small room with a couch and a big round table next to it. I lay down on the couch after I shut the light off. But I can't sleep anymore. I think about way too much stuff at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 pm

I sigh and run a hand across my face. I hear Erin walk into one of the other den areas. I leave my shirt off and walk in. I leave the lights off. I sit down in the far corner and take a bottle of whiskey from the fridge before taking a sip. I can tell by the way she's situated that she's not really trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

"I can't sleep" I say and turn my head to him. I can't exactly see him but there is definitely someone sitting. "I'm sorry if I made any...I mean.."
I don't even know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 am

I raise my eyebrows. made any what? I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 am

"Just forget what I said. I'm still just talking weird things. What about you? Can't sleep as well?" I ask and look on the ceiling while I'm breathing in deeply
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

I shake my head. I don't really sleep, period. I wonder what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't reply, I don't say anything at all, because I don't have anything to talk about. I just look on the ceiling and hear Michael pouring something in his glass. I close my eyes for a short moment. I really don't like this atmosphere, but what can I do against it? Probably nothing. I turn around and look at Michael.
"No offense but why are you sitting here in the dark? I mean I don't care, but don't you rather do something else like watching TV or something? I was just wondering."
I sit back and lean against the couch.
When I can't sleep as well, I at least want him to speak to me. It's kid of creepy that he is sitting there and staring at me. My eyes see better in the dark know and I realize that he is sitting there without his t-shirt on. Uhm....
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 pm

I smirk. This is the coldest room in the house. I just finished my workout. I'm cooling off; plus I keep my best whiskey in here. I look at the clock on the wall. midnight I'll be back in a few hours. I'm going hunting. I stand and walk over to my weapons rack. I slide a few daggers in my belt and and grab a stake-rifle off the wall. I hook a bag of ammo on my belt and walk to the door. I stop and turn back. The remotes besides you on the table. There's booze in the fridge. I turn and walk out. I stop at the kitchen and reload my rifle meticulously. She'll probably follow me out. I don't really care if she does. I've lost interest in her. She acts too much like a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm

He leaves the apartment without saying anything else.
After sitting in the dark for a while I stand up and walk to the living room, where my backpack is. It would be the best to leave now, rather than staying here. So I decide to write a note:

Hey Mike,
so if you come back and don't see me hanging around here, don't worry.
I think I have to face my roommate and get another apartment, so I decided to go.
Thank you anyways that you offered me a place to stay and that you are a friend.

Victoria
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:13 pm

I've been following a vampire around town since I saw him kill five people at the grill. He's gone in a complete circle and he's walking back to the grill again. I watch as he stops in his tracks. He peers forward and my eyes strain to see what he sees. Shit Victoria's walking along the road and the vamp has his sights set on her. I glance around and look back up. The vampire's dissapeared. Shit shit shit. . I carefully trudge up ahead to meet Victoria on the road. I stop a few feet away Get inside the Grill, now. I hear a rush of air. I take out a dagger and hold it in my fist as I scan the area. All of a sudden I see the vamp rushing towards Vic. I jump and tackle the vamp to the ground. It pins me to the ground and clamps its fangs in my neck. I growl and free one of my hands. While it's caught up in its blood lust I take a stake out of my belt and shove it through its heart. The vampire collapses on top of me as it goes ashen. I roll it off of me and stagger to my feet. I pick up the vamp and dump him in the dumpster. I pile a bunch of trash on top of it. I clamp my hand down on my neck to try to slow down the bleeding. I rip some fabric off my pants and tie it around my neck in a tight knot. I wince. I've got to get this disinfected. I glance at Victoria. I'm going back to my place to fix myself up now. I stumble forward. Damn I've lost a lot of blood. I step forward slowly and start the long walk back through the woods. I'm not sure if Toria will follow, but honestly I'm not really focused on her right now. I just bloody through myself in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

"Mike wait!" I say and walk towards him. He looks as if he lost a lot of blood. Just for helping me getting out of this. "You can't just walk with this home. We need to bandate it now. Believe me, even though you're the expert in thing like hunting, I know stuff like this." I take out some stuff that I need for bandaging the wound.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 pm

I turn. I've got pressure on the wound. That's the best I can do right now. When I get home, I promise I'll take good care of it, just like I took good care of yours. I turn back around and continue walking. I can take care of my own wounds.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

I stay there, with the things in my hands, looking at his back while he is walking away. Wow.
"I just wanted to help" I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

I turn and keep walking backwards. There's a lot you don't know about me Victoria. It's best for you to stay away from me. I shake my head. Trust me, everyone else did. I turn and keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am

That's the second one who tells me that after I came to mystic falls. "I don't care, I thought we were friends! Friends dot do that to each other!" I scream after him. And there I am again without friends.
It starts raining as I walk slowly to the direction where my flat is. I don't know if I'm laughing or crying about the situation that I'm in. First Luke who said we would be friends disappeared with the warning to never trust him or anybody else. And now Mike as well. The only people I knew here decided to leave me hanging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Victoria/Michael)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next