Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Training (Victoria/Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

I go home and clean myself up. I bandage my neck and change clothes; dressing in dark blue jeans and a black v neck. I put my leather jacket on before walking outside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn it. I stand and run a hand through my hair before following her trail back to her flat. I approach her flat and stand at the front door. My neck is freshly bandaged. It's pouring down rain so I'm soaking wet. I knock on her door and wait for her to answer. I stick my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 pm

It's 3 o'clock in the morning when somebody knocks at the door. I'm sitting on the couch, wearing my pajama shorts and a black t-shirt. I sigh and stand up, going slowly to the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!" screams Tiffany who is already in her bed. "Shut up Tiffany" I reply and open the door. Michael is standing there. My eyes widen. What a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 pm

I run a hand through my hair. i'm sorry. I know it's late, i figured you d be up. I sigh as the rain pours down on my head. I wanted to apologize, Victoria. I just don't want to be the cause of your death. People don't normally stick around me because they die if they do. I'm night crawler; I'm dangerous. I attract dangerous creatures. I don't want to put you in more danger than you already are, but I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made the decision to stay away from me for you. That's your choice and your decision. I wipe the water from my face. I'm sorry, Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm

"Why don't you come in first?" I ask and show into the flat. I don't care about Tiffany right now. "Just so you know, even though I am a new hunter I have more chances to live. And I don't care about the fact that I might be in danger. Okay? I would be in danger without you as a friend. Did you ever looked around? Here are vampires and other creatures everywhere. And some of them wouldn't hesitate to take a sip from people, if the blood bags would be all gone."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:48 pm

I nod and hang my jacket on a chair. Your father made a lot of enemies, Victoria. I look her in the eyes. I promised him that I'd protect you, that I'd take care of you. i take a credit card out of my wallet and hand it to her. . Its in your name. Get out of this hell of this flat and get yourself an actual home. Don't ask questions about where that came from. You won't get answers from me. . I give a small lopsided grin.

Last edited by Michael Felix on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 pm

"Uhm, okay. Thank you?" I look at the credit card. I have to smile. That means no Tiffany any more. I grin.
"So I won't ask you about it. Do you want something to drink? And a towel for you wet hair?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

I nod. Whiskey please. My hair will dry on its own, thanks. I look around the flat. I smirk as I hear snoring coming from one of the doors. Your roommate seems charming. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

"Oh right, she is gorgeous." I give him a thin smile. "But be careful, she has ears that can hear everything" I whisper. "To be honest she is very spiky." I give him a glass with whiskey and sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I nod and take a sip. So I've noticed. I look at Victoria. Do you fear death? I chuckle. Heavy question, I know but I'm curios.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 pm

"Well I don't know why you're asking me something like that...hmm. I never thought about it. I mean being dead is something.... I never experienced obviously, but I think I don't fear it that much. Of course there are a lot of questions in my head, like what might happen to me after I'm not alive anymore, but I guess if I die and its for a good reason, it won't be that hard and that fearful. I'm rather afraid of people that are close to me get killed or die. Let's be honest, no matter how much you say to yourself you're not afraid, there is always a part that gets nervous when you think about it."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 pm

I nod. Fair answer. I rub my neck wound. It still stings like a bitch. Figures that I'd get injured saving her life. NOt so much as a thank you either.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:20 pm

"Are you okay?" I ask and look at the wound on his neck. "Listen, I'm sorry that you got injured just to protect me. I didn't realize I was in danger."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I shake my head. Don't worry about it. It should heal soon enough. That's the thing Toria, you're always in danger. As you said, this place isn't safe. It's always dangerous. . I gently lift the bandage and check to see if it's infected. I grimace. It's fine; just red and torn up. I place the bandage back on and sip my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 pm

"That looks...nice" I say sarcastically and look as he checks if the wound is all right. I take a glass and pour water in it. "Who was that vampire?" I ask and look at Mike. "I mean I have no clue who that was, why did he wanted to attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I roll my eyes. I don't know who that vampire was. He's of the Romonova generation. At least, he bares the family crest on his shoulder. In general the Romonovas just like to kill. He saw a blond girl and assumed easy target. He attacked you simply because he wanted to. I take a sip of my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 pm

"Oh great" I sigh. I don't like that. I mean being a target the whole time. "Never mind. So, Mike, when it's me that is always in danger, why are you saying I should not be near you? Actually that's what I should say, because you're the one wounded right now."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 pm

I smirk. Victoria, the Romonova family has followed me for years. I killed their big brother. He was a mass-murder They attacked you to get at me. They know that I care about you as my own sister. They attacked you because of me. They know that it hurts me more to see my family hurt than it does to be physically hurt myself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

I don't say anything and just look at him. Then I stand up and hug him. Without saying anything. "Good to know that. Seriously. Thank you Mike."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

I blink as she hugs me. I never would have expected it from her. I gently hug her back and let go after a few seconds. Always. I'll always be around to save your ass, I promise. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hey!" I say and punch him on his shoulder. I know that it probably wont even hurt him. I have to smile anyways. "Just so you know I can take care of myself. Well, most of the time. Hopefully." I put my glass away and sit back on the stool. Tiffany is still sleeping, I can hear her. God, how much I hate her!!
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 pm

I feign hurt as I rub my arm over dramatically. Hey I'm sensitive! I smirk. Yeah I got the feeling that you could save yourself right as I was bitten by the vampire going after you. I chuckle. For future reference, standing in place while a vampire is running at you isn't the best move. I joke
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 pm

"Okay fine! You're right with that but that was because I had too much alcohol. My senses were gone!" I shrug my shoulders and chuckle a little bit. He is probably right about the things he says. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 pm

I grin. You know what they say about women and drinking. It lowers your inhibitions. I waggle my eyebrows playfully. Wouldn't want to make any stupid decisions. I smile playfully.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

"Hey, I'm not drunk anymore, and I'm not interested in being unrestrained and making weird decisions." I say with a grin in my face. "You know what? I think you had enough alcohol." I smile and take the glass with whiskey. After taking a little sip I pour it in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 pm

I smirk. Just taking the edge off, Toria. I smile and sink deeper into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Victoria/Michael)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next