Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Staff_zps08fc6213

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Liz_zpse62da61aWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 am

I walk through the woods, my crossbow in my hand looking around for the supernatural I was hunting. I felt hatred and anger. I just wanted to kill. I know somehow that this is a dream but it feels like it is real.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 am

I walk through the forest soundlessly. My fangs are out and my eyes are red. I stop as I hear a twig snap. I know it's a a dream, but it feels real. I drop the two drained bodies I've been carrying and cover them in leaves before walking in the direction of the noise. I see a young hunter walkinng cautiously through the woods. Not that cautiously. She's making a ton of noise as she tramples through the forest. I can tell by her stance that she's only armed with the crossbow. Her figures's too tight for their to be anything else. NO hidden daggers. Nothing. Michael's been trying to get me to stop my rage. But I'm done. My emotions are turned off. I feel no pain. I just feel numb. No hatred anymore. Just numbness. I on't even remember really why I turned it off. Something about a girl. I quickly shut off the feelings and rush at the girl. I rip her crossbow out of her hands and toss it across the forest. I pick her up and toss hre against a tree, stunning her. She crumples to the ground and holds her head. I approach her and look down at her. The only thing I want is blood.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:39 am

I touch my head and feel that it is wet and warm. It is probably blood. I start feeling dizzy, but look at the creature with hate. After I am not the little girl anymore that was alone and couldn't do anything the vampire who killed her father. I never liked hunting. I never wished for it. But I was who I was . And the part of me that was a hunter controlled everything. Even if I don't want to attack, it makes me do it. I grin and close my eyes, while I laugh silently. I have nothing to loose anymore. I have nothing left than my crossbow. Nothing that could help me in my life. "You have no idea what kind of monster you are right? No interest in anything else than your bloodlust. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am

Ilook at her and raise my eyebrows. I feel nothing for this girl. NO mercy, no pity, no shame. A hunter that appears to welcome death, how sad. I look at her. Yes, I am a monster. Controlled by my thirst. No more emotions, no more pain. No guilt, no regret, no fucking hurt. Just numbness. I look at her. I don't have time for this chit-chat
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

I look at him, nothing than hate on my face. I can see clearer now, even though I can feel the blood soaking in the back of my shirt. I look to my crossbow, way far for me to reach it. Yep, sounds like I have nothing left I could fight this beast with. I would just hurt myself by trying to beat him. I have to go to my cross bow... I look down to the arrows in the bag. I wouldn't e able to just throw them at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 pm

I smirk. You're more than welcome to throw one of those at me. See what happens. I decide against it. I blur my hand down and lift the bag into the air. I toss it over my shoulder and I don't hear it hit the ground. Good. Or not. I cross my arms and smirk. Oh come on. Not going to fight me? Some hunter you are.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Even though he is a supernatural his bloodlust distracts him. I try to punch him and of course he is faster. But I have something else that hurts every man. I kick him between his legs and run to my cross bow. I fall and crawl the rest and have it in my hands. I shoot one or twice and pin him on a tree. I know I'm not as brave a my dad was, but I don't care about that. I don't spend more time and start running. I don't know what will happen but I am afraid. Fear is like my second name. I'm afraid of living. But also dying.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 pm

I growl and rip the two arrows out of my chest. Normally I'd show a bit of mercy. Now. It's gone. I spin the arrow in my hands and sling it straight at her her. It hits her in the thigh and she crumples to the ground. I walk over to her as she slowly attempts to crawl away. I twirl the other arrow in my hand and kick her shoulder so she's on her back. I peg the other arrow straight through her abdomen, successfully pinning her to the ground. You're not very smart, are you. Crossbows are useless. All you've managed to do is tear my shirt. I gesture at my torn shirt and healed skin. Foolish girl.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

I scream as he pushes the arrow deep i my skin. I never felt this much pain before. My breathing goes faster. I spit in his face and my head hits the ground. I can see the last arrow that is left and I can reach it. I take it and with all the strength I have left, push it in his chest, where his heart is. I can hear him growl. I know I missed it by millimeters but that's all I could do. My hand is still around the arrow in his chest. I can't move, I feel like I'm paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I growl and pull it out of my skin. I fling it into a tree. I cock my head to the side and look at her. You're different. You fight back but your heart's not in it. Why? I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I laugh at his question, but the pain makes me cry at the same time. "Wow. You really try to enjoy the killing by talking to me. If you are hungry just kill me okay? I never wanted to get in all this. I lost everything because of creatures like you." I groan the pain is unbelievable and horrifying. I take a deep breath and look in his red eyes. It seems like I have to recognize him but I can't.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 pm

I rip the two arrows out of her and toss them across the forest. I bite into my wrist and hold it to her mouth. She resists but she has to swallow when she can't breath. Once she's finally swallowed I take my hand away. Her wounds heal. Are you stupid? Do you honestly think anyone would choose to be what I am? I look at her. Anger fills my eyes. Shit, my switch is back on. Emotions, memories, guilt rushes in. I hold my head and groan. I have to go. Your crossbow's over there. I point at the tree and sprint at human speed off into the woods. I let myself fall to the ground against a tree. I hold my head as emotions rush me. Your fault, you lost her, you're a monster, it's your problem, you're the reason they're dead, she died because of you, she left because you were selfish, disappointed, hate, anger,
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 pm

I can't understand what just happened. A hybrid walks away? Just like that? Why didn't he just kill me? I don't need any pity of a bastard like that. I stand up and hold my head. I can hear an aggressive scream coming not far from where I am. I know it's the hybrid. Anger is on my features as I walk back to him and scream at him. "Is that a fucking joke you ass? Are you trying to do a weird psycho thing with me so you can watch me running and then you kill me? Why don't you just do it? I can see that your switch is off. Believe me it will not hurt you. And I guess my blood is tasty."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I glare at her and hold my head. Fuck off. My emotions are back on. You fucking made me turn them back on. Get out of here. I groan and try to swallow down the guilt.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:36 pm

I swallow. "What is wrong with you? Why don't you just kill me?" I say and look at him. Why don't I listen to him and just leave? Why am I so stubborn? I should just run away befor he seriously changes his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

I shake my head and glare. Get out of here before I decide to flip my switch off again. I swallow .
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 pm

I look at him for a moment and turn my back to him and walk slowly to the other direction. I should listen. But I can't. The last time when I listened to someone my father died.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

I raise my eyebrows and sigh as she turns around. I push myself to a standing position. Is there something I can help you with? I'm a cold-blooded killer, remember? You're supposed to run.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 pm

"If you are a killer, then tell me why did you heal me?" I have to know it. I want to know it. And I hope he will respond, even though I think that he rather bites a whole in my neck and sucks the life out of my body, like other victims as well. But hey if he does that the hunter's curse would affect him definitely. But I font think that was why he did it. It feels like it is something else
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

I look at her and shake head slowly. Because you're worth saving. I run a hand through my hair and start walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I can't understand the world any longer. What does this suppose to mean? And now he is just walking away? "Wait", I say trying to hold my own anger back. I am still confused and don't know why he is doing it exactly. We still have a good distance between each other but I am closer to him. Something is definitely wrong with this hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 pm

I look at her and sigh tiredly. What? I don't know, maybe you remind me of someone. I run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am

I wonder who it is, even though I shouldn't be so interested. "We'll I guess I'm sorry then, that I remember you of the girl." I clear my throat. I have to remember that he is dangerous but somehow I can't really concentrate on that. It feels weird. "Do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 am

I shrug my shoulders. Maybe. I cock my head to the side as I hear a howl. Shit. It's a full moon. Get up into that tree, now. I gesture to the tree behind me. I don't know why, but I feel the need to protect her. I will protect her. I barely have time to blink as a wolf leaps from the brush straight at the girl. I launch myself at the wolf and tackle it to the ground. I lock my arms around the beast's neck and snap its neck to the side. It rolls off of me in a heap. I look around me as I'm now surrounded by a group of five wolves. I don't flinch. I'm not afraid. I'm trained for this. Get up into the tree, now. I say to the girl who's now paused halfway up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 pm

I look at him and the wolves that surround the tree now. I keep climbing but I don't like it. Somehow, even though I should hate him, it feels like something is wrong with the whole situation. I should stand next to him and help him instead of climbing on a tree like a fearful cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next