Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Gym (Eric/Liz) Staff_zps08fc6213

Gym (Eric/Liz) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Gym (Eric/Liz) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGym (Eric/Liz) Liz_zpse62da61aGym (Eric/Liz) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Gym (Eric/Liz) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Gym (Eric/Liz) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Gym (Eric/Liz) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gym (Eric/Liz) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Gym (Eric/Liz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

I finish my set on the bench press, 125 pounds and clean up my area. I walk into the kick boxing unisex class and take my place. We've been using punching bags, actual punching bags this month. I look to my left and see the usual gorgeous woman. She's always here; I've just never said hello. I should, but after Josh's death I'm different. I don't think a lot about dating. I tug my shirt off over my head as the instructor walks in. Time to get started. Maybe I'll talk to her after class. I look at the instructor as he speaks. Alright, today you're going to be working in partners. Girls find a guy, guys find a girl. We want to work on control of strength today. Alright go. Find somebody. I look over at the woman. I extend my hand. Partners? I'm Eric, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Elizabeth had signed up for some classes at the gym. Her only class today was unisex kickboxing. Eli had been at the gym for an hour and a half spent on the treadmill watching the news. After wiping her face with a cool towel, she walked to the class area. the instructor spoke. Alright, today you're going to be working in partners. Girls find a guy, guys find a girl. We want to work on control of strength today. Alright go. Find somebody. pushy, isnt he? Before Eli could look around, she saw a hand before. Partners? I'm Eric, by the way. he said, she looked up to his face as her hand met his. Was it really Eric Capulet from boarding school? Maybe he was, maybe not. Until he said anything, she would just keep it on the back burner. "Elizabeth." she said, smiling shaking his hand. She was in a red and black training bra and black yoga pants. She took her shoes off before the teach walked in.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:04 pm

The instructor speaks again. Girls go first; guys hold the bags for them. I stand behind the punching bag and hold it steady. I look at her from behind it. Elizabeth Montague, right? We went to Boarding School together. I smile. We were rivals, but high school's high school. She tried to get in my head and I hated it. I've grown up a bit since then. She looks gorgeous, but she's undeniably hot and sexy as well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Eli rolled her eyes at the instructor who obviously needed to chill his tits. "Eric Capulet. You havent aged a day, have you?" she asked him, kicking the bag with her right foot slightly higher from his shoulder. "Those were the days. Though, I could have gone without the years study on Romeo and Juilet, dont you think?" she asked him about the ironic situation of the story and thier names. Although it should be the girl a Capulet and the boy and Montague. She smirked at her tiny joke. How's life treating you?" she asked, doing a couple right hooks, followed by a left jab.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I raise an eyebrow and shrug my shoulders. Her punches don't move me at all. Alright, thanks. Seen better days, but haven't we all. What about you? How's your animal rescue going? Oops. I passed by it the other day. I didn't think there could be many other Montagues in the world. I say and chuckle slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Eli looked at him. She kicked where his stomach would have been if he hadnt had the bag infront of him. "I have more dogs than people interested in them. How about the Training gym?" she asked him, returning the gesture. Their hadnt been many Capulets in the area either. She chuckled before throwing anouth left jab.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:07 am

I shrug my shoulders. Business is alright. Honestly I opened the shop to have something to do. I'm not too worried about its successmy parents gave me a full bank account. I'm not worried about it; money's the only thing my parents ever gave me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:16 pm

"So did I." she said, holding the bad. "Alright. Guys your turn. Girls hold the bags, Guys, go a little easy on them. Not to much though." the instructor said. Eli walked around and took Eric's spot, holding the bag, her stance was that of ones of a football players when he is in a denfiesive stance against an opposing player. "Although, I love dogs too." she said, bracing herself for his kicks and punches.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

I nod as I stand in a boxing position and throw a left jab followed by a right at the bag, where her jaw would be. I don't hit as hard as I normally would; only hard enough to rock her back onto her heels, I don't want to knock her to the ground. My abs and biceps contract and flex as I strike the bag. I figured if I were to work, I might as well do something I enjoyed. I love dogs, too. I roundhouse kick the bag a little harder than I meant to. I tense ready to catch her or grab her before she hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Of course a girl would flinch at some punches. She smiled, letting her gaurd down a bit when he said he enjoyed with working with dogs. She wasnt expecting a roundhouse kick, so when the blow hit the bag, she began to rock back on her heels, begining to fall to her back on the wood floor, trying to brace herself in time. It really wouldnt be painfull, but it would shock her body.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Damn it. I lunge forward and grab her hand; my other catching her weight by the small of her back. I'm holding her almost like I've dipped her down in a dance. I pull her back up to a standing position; I don't let go of her hand as the instructor announces an early dismissal because he has an appointment or something. I look down at her. Sorry about that. I clear my throat and start to let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Right before her body was about to hit the floor, she could feel a hand grab her back in a bracing form and another grabbing her left hand. Her right clasped to his elbow. They were positioned like they were dancing, like he had dipped her body. The other people began to leave when one of them called out something about rommance in the kickboxing class. She jared her mind to speed, looking at him as he helped her back up. "Dont worry about. I was not as, how others say; graceful, when I was younger." She said, standing up, sorta forgetting to let go of them. What had come over her?
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

I look down at her and a small smile graces my lips. Well, I'm sure you make up for that in other areas. I raise an eyebrow and let go of her hand reluctantly. What's the rest of your day look like? We could both clean up in the locker rooms then go get lunch or something. I like her. I don't want to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Eli let go of Eric's hand when he let go of hers. "Thats for me to know and for others to...find out." she said, teasingly. That had been a change in her since High school. In high school, she didnt really flirt a lot, now since junior year of college, she had been a huge flirt. "Its as open as I allow it. That is, unless you want to make some arrangments." she told him, placing her trainers on, looking at him with a smile that she had developed over time. It had no defined message. It was for others to read since she had been read wrong her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:08 am

I raise an eyebrow We could get cleaned up then grab lunch? I could show you the "wonders" of my training gym. Talk, hang out, et cetera. I tug my shirt on over my head and look at her. She's changed since high school. He was generally pretty quiet, but she wasn't afraid to put me in my place. I don't know. She's more flirty now. I like her. I liked her in high school; I like her even more now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Eli smiled, keeping the door open for him. "If I hadnt known better Eric, I'd say you were trying to ask me out on a date." A date didnt sound bad to her. She had only with two guys and so far, one of them was headed to Texas State Prision for rape. She hadnt been on many dates since high school. A few parties here, a few group gatherings there and some games. Thats it. Here she was, 23 going on 24 and still hadnt had a good soild relationship or any one of interest. Maybe Eric was the game changer.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:05 pm

I smirk and follow her out the door. We pause in between the men's and women's bathroom. I turn and look at her. But you do know better, and I am asking you on a date. I raise an eyebrow and a smile plays on my lips. The real question is, do you accept? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Eli placed her shoulder on the door frame of the womens locker room. She smiled, looking up to the left, her tounge playing on her teeth, she smiled with her mouth open slightly. "That is for me to know and for you too dot dot dot." she teased him, then going into the locker room, which seemed to be empty for once. Oh yes, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:40 am

I smirk and walk into the men's locker room. I take a quick shower and change into jeans, a white shirt and my signature leather jacket and combat boots. I run a hand through my hair. Dry enough for me and walk back out of the locker room. I lean against the wall across from the women's locker room. I like her. A lot. This should be fun.

OUTFIT
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Eli walked in, noticing the empty locker room. She walked to the showers, her ipod on shuffle. She took a quick hot shower. After drying off she got dressed in dark jeans, a gray shirt, black belt and jacket. She tied her black heeled boots before locking her locker and walking out. She saw him standing there in a jacket, shirt and dark pants. Because walking out in a dark colored scemed outfits on suprise is perfectly fine she thought to herself. "You ready?"

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym (Eric/Liz)   Gym (Eric/Liz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym (Eric/Liz)
Page 1 of 1