Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Training (Victoria/Michael) Staff_zps08fc6213

Training (Victoria/Michael) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Training (Victoria/Michael) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTraining (Victoria/Michael) Liz_zpse62da61aTraining (Victoria/Michael) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Training (Victoria/Michael) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Training (Victoria/Michael) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Training (Victoria/Michael) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training (Victoria/Michael) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Training (Victoria/Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Training (Victoria/Michael) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 pm

I set down my bag of weapons against a tree. I take out my dagger and stake gun and put them in my belt. Victoria was supposed to be here five minutes ago. I don't like people that are late. I cross my arms and lean against a tree. She called me yesterday asking me to train her; I happily am obliging her request. Showing up late is not a good first sign.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm running through the forest while I'm looking at my watch. "Damn it!" I'm late. I wear comfotable clothes, black leggings and a black shirt and my hair is in a ponytail. I have my cross bow and the other weapons in my backpack. I arrive and see Mike waiting for me. Ups...
"I'm sorry, Mike. I didn't mean to be late. Okay can we start?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I smirk and take out my dagger. I stab it into the tree leaving a nice hole. I sheathe my dagger. stand by that tree 20 feet back, and shoot into the hole. I cross my arms and wait.

(Please have her miss lol)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 pm

I nod and shoot and.... miss the target. " Really? It wasn't even near the tree! Oh, come on! Okay coach, what now? Any specific advices for my failure?"
I grin and look to Michael. He looks like he already knew I was doing that bad.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I grab by crossbow from my bag and stand next to her. Watch. Me. In one swift motion I notch an arrow and fire it straight into the hole. Now you try. I chuckle as she just stares at me. I´m joking. Watch. First of all, either have your bag of arrows on your back or on your right hip. You want it to be one swift motion between taking the arrow out of the bag and notching it. I like to wear mine on my hip. I raise the crossbow and hold it in one hand. I hold it out straight in front me so that my left arm is parallel to the ground. Your left arm needs to be completely solid and straight. When you´re aiming your wrist shouldn´t move, your shoulder should pivot. I aim for the hole. Once you find your aim, squeeze the trigger, no hesitation. Also, your feet should be shoulder width apart, or one foot should be slightly forward. I pull the trigger and the arrow pierces the hole. Now you try.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm

"Okay", I say and take my own bow. I place the bag of arrows on my hip and take one out. I stand there straightly and focus on the hole in the tree. Then I take a deep breath and do what Michael explained to me. The arrow flies and this time it clearly hits the tree, but unfortunately not the hole. I missed it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm

I nod. Better. I take the sunglasses off the top of her head and walk over and place them on the tree. Don't miss. I lean against the tree and wait.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 pm

"Let me try", I say, I don't want to promise anything. My left arm is straight, holding the bow without shaking and take an arrow out, shoot it and break the sunglasses into pieces. I sigh. "That was nice", I say and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I can´t help but laugh. Clearly you don´t care very much about those sunglasses. I walk towards her and stand beside her. I take her arm and straighten it out. I pull her right elbow back and push her foot more underneath her shoulder. I want you to breath in and let the air out as you pull the trigger. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm

"Next time we'll take your favorite sunglasses" I say and smile as I do what he told me. I sigh, take out another arrow, breathe in as I pull the trigger and shoot again. "Nice", I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I sigh and grab an apple off of a tree. I stand with my back against the tree and place the apple on the top of my head. Shoot the apple off of my head. I clasp my hands behind my back as a sign of good faith. I should be able to grab it before it hits my face if she misses again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm

I look at him. "Okay I have no problem to shoot things but not of your head!" But he glances at me and I know he will not accept a no so I get ready to shoot. This time I have to concentrate more than before. I get a new arrow and aim for the apple, before I shoot it. Then I push the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm

My hand snaps forward to catch the arrow before it hits my face. I spin the arrow in my hands and fling it at the hole. It goes right in. I take the apple off of my head and take a bite. Your arm shakes when you hold the bow. That's why you miss. It's not a matter of skill; you lack the strength, so that's what we're going to focus on for a bit. I get down and get in the push up position. Push ups, I'll even do them with you. Keep going until you can't do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

"Are you serious?", I say and look at him speechless. "Okay fine! Push ups then. How many?", I ask as I get in the position as well. I was always very bad in push ups. Always. I was collapsing during the p.e. classes in high school. When I think about it I never had more than 13 or 15 push ups. I have to swallow
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I smirk. As many as you possibly can. Keep going until you cannot do anymore. I begin my own pushups-up and down and up and down. She follows suit. I wonder when she'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Okay we already have 25. Wow, I never thought I could do so many. But when we passed 30 I feel my arms began to hurt. But I don't want to give up... Another five, six.... okay that's enough. "I'm done", I pant and close my eyes. "I hate push ups."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Once she stops I speed up, finishing 100 before stopping. I stand back up. I want you to begin running back and forth. To the tree then back-shoot an arrow then run back to the tree-then come back and shoot another.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

"Fine", I reply and stand up. This is going to be a torture. I run to the tree as fast as I can and rush back, I take an arrow and shoot. I run again and come back, take and shoot another arrow. I do this for round about more than 20 minutes, when I stop running and place one of my hands on my head. "Whoa, that was exhausting!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 pm

I nod. That's the point. I walk to my bag and grab a weighted vest. I walk towards her and strap it on her. Again. You need to build up endurance. You'll be running for a hell of a lot longer than twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

He was right. "Okay Mr., I'm going to, but before I want to drink water."
After a one minute break I start all over again. And this time I can do it longer and faster, Unfortunately I fell dead right after. "Okay a question: I mean you're a hunter, so did you do any hunting while you were here? Anything new?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

I nod. Yesterday I killed a hybrid. It was self-defense, but honestly he deserved death. I've killed a lot of supernaturals. I remember every one of them. Every story.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I nod. To be honest, I never killed a lot of vampires or any kind of supernaturals. But I was new, so that was normal. "When you kill a supernatural...do feel satisfied? Or do you feel pity?" I ask. I stretch my legs and arms while listening to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I raise my eyebrows. It depends on whether you think the person you killed deserved death. The hybrid I killed yesterday deserved death, but I pitied his family. I had no pity for the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

I clear my throat and nod. I wonder how it was that he killed. But I won't ask. I rather change the topic we are talking about. "So, Mike, what should I do next? Any workouts that will break my bones?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

I smirk. Punch me in the face as hard as you possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Victoria/Michael)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next