Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Training (Victoria/Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm

"Yeah, that's for sure" I reply and sit next to him. I turn the TV on the news.
...Today, near the Wickery Bridge, a dead body was found....the police department is not sure yet who it is....And now the weather...
"Well that's great. Another dead human." I sigh
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:41 pm

I shake my head. All part of the bloody process. Cant save them all. I sigh. Damn that's no fun. It's going to rain tomorrow. I was going to ride my bloody ponies tomorrow. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

I can't help but laugh to his comment. "Oh you poor thing! I guess your ponies have to wait until the weather gets better. But seriously there are so many people that got killed." It is sad. Very sad, especially when you saw some of them at the super market or somewhere else in town.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:50 pm

I nod. I know. It is tragic. They don't even know what they're up against. I shake my head. Humans have no chance.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

I yawn by mistake and lean against the couch. I take a deep breath and change the channel. I'm not in mood to watch how people die around us. There is a movie going on that looks interesting.
"Okay, I don't want to get depressed by that stuff" I say and close my eyes for a bit....
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

I look over. Victoria I can leave if you'd like. It's fine really. You need your sleep. I start to stand.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm

I grab his arm and say: "No it's fine. I don't want to sleep. If I sleep I know I will get a headache. So just stay."
I smile
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 am

I pause before sitting back down. I've asked you a lot of questions; I figure it's your turn. Ask away.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 pm

"Okay, let's start. First one: Why did you ask me if I was scared of the death? And why do you give me this credit card?" I have lots of questions but I don't want to ask too much. He is still Michael. And you never know how he will react to the things.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 pm

I raise my eyebrows. In answer to your first question, I asked because I need to know your fears so I can push you to your limits. I need to prepare you in every way possible, and I can only do that if I know your limits. I gave you this credit card because my family was very wealthy. That credit card was left to me by my parents. They said to give it to someone who I felt deserved it, someone that I love and care for as my own family. You're a sister to me, and you need the money. I offer a small smile. Next question.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

When he says that I'm like a sister to him, I have to smile. Even though I don't have my father anymore, I have Michael now. I clear my throat and think about another question.
"Uhm, okay. Why did you came here? I mean you seemed like you didn't know me at first when we met in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 pm

I shrug. I came to Mystic Falls because it's a hunter's paradise. This place is overrun with supernaturals to hunt. I didn't know you when I met you. I'd seen you around town a few times, but I didn't realize that you were your father's daughter. You'd grown up a lot since the last time I had seen you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:53 pm

"A lot is an understatement. I was ten" I say and laugh. I turn the volume of the television down, because I know that my roommate is super sensitive. "All right, next question for you. Why did you decided to say sorry? You could just ignored everything. I mean when did you decided to be a nice and caring badass?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

I chuckle. Who else is going to keep your ass out of trouble? I grin. When she glares at me I raise my hands in surrender. Alright, alright. Serious answer fine. I run a hand through my hair. I don't know. I guess I realized that there's going to be danger everywhere; whether I'm with you or not, so it's better for me to stick around and honor my promise to your father. I promised to protect you, and I"m going to, but not just for you father. I'm protecting you because this badass does have a heart. I care about you. You're my little sister; I don't want you to get hurt. Even when you don't accept my protection, I will anyway.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 pm

"I wish I could say something like: And I will protect you, but I guess that would just be hilarious" I say and smile at him. "It's good to know that you're here Mike."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I grin. You'll get better with time. You're making good progress. You just have to work at it. You have to accept my help and let me train you. I glance out the window. The sun is already rising.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm

I nod. "You're probably right. I have to do a lot training." I yawn. "Today was a very interesting day. Seriously. At first the training, then the whole Victoria is drunk and tipsy stuff and right after, the vampire who thought it would be awesome to track me." I sigh
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:14 pm

I glance at the window. Listen, the sun is rising. I've been tracking a vampire for the past few weeks. He's arriving here today. He's a mass murder. I'm planning on killing him. I stand and walk over to the table. I tuck my stake gun back on my belt along with my set of daggers. I strap my ammo to my hip and turn to face Victoria. I need to leave now. You can come with me if you want, but I'm not waiting up for you, and you have to follow my commands. I say run, you run, I say hide, you hide, I say to get your ass home, you get home. Alright?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Even though I'm not the kind of person that likes to do what others say, I nod. "Fine, I think I can handle that." I want to help him. I owe him something. Also this would be a great opportunity to strengthen my skills in being a vampire hunter. Although I am kind of nervous. A mass murder and vampire in one person! That sound great
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 pm

I nod and pull on my leather jacket. Pack light. I cross my arms and wait for her to grab what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 pm

"I have to change" I say and look down on my pajamas. Other than that I just need my cross bow and one or two daggers. I think
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm

I nod. Go ahead. I'm going to run outside really quickly. I left my rifle in your bushes. I smirk and walk outside. I fish my rifle out of a bush and walk back inside. Victoria's not there. I can here her opening up drawers. I set my rifle on the table and collapse it. This rifle was my father's. It folds over so that it's only two and a half feet long. I clip the strap onto it. I slip it under my jacket so it's undetectable until we get in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 pm

"Okay I'm ready" I say and come back to the living room. I have just black clothes on and take my crossbow,the arrows are in the bag and I have some stakes. "I hope that will be enough" i Say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 pm

I nod. Good. I open the door and let her walk out in front of me. I close the door and step in front of her. I turn to face her. One thing, Victoria. Hunter Mic is a lot different than big brother Mike. I'm going to be gruff and tough and bossy. Have thick skin, Victoria. Do that and you'll be just fine. I offer a small smile before walking across the street and into the woods. I expect her to follow. I continue walking a mile in before finally stopping. I assemble my rifle and sling it over my shoulder. I take out my stake gun and step forward slowly. I can see a humanoid body on the ground. I raise my fist in the air; signaling for Victoria to stop. I step forward carefully until I'm right in front of the humanoid. I gently kick the person's shoe. No response. I lean down and check the pulse. THere is none. I pull the girl's collar down to see vampire bite wounds. I stand and motion for Victoria to come over. He's 10 minutes ahead of us. You can talk at a normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 am

I nod "Okay. So what are we going to do?" I ask and look down to the person. I have to swallow. That could be anyone. It could be me. I feel my anger getting stronger and stronger. I want to find that beast and I want to kill it. And this time this thing deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Victoria/Michael)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next