Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 am

I nod. Understandable. I grab another drink from behind the bar and take a sip. I set my glass down and call a different girl oer. I compel her not to scream. I take out my pocket knife and refill our glasses. I wrap her wrist in a napkin and compel her to wear long sleeves for the next few weeks. I take a small sip out of the cup before handing Rebekah hers. Vervaine free.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 am

"Seems like you want to keep this little party going." I said and took a sip of the blood. I think Luke enjoyed talking to me and wanted to make sure I stayed around a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 am

I nod and take another sip. I won't lie, Rebekah. You're fun to be around and interesting to talk to. I smirk. You actually have intelligent things to say unlike half the people in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 pm

"Dreadful little town this place is." I said shaking my head and twirling my glass. I actually did like talking to Luke but wasn't sure if I should even admit to it. I sighed. "I actually enjoy talking to you as well." I said. Maybe I could be a nice person for once.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:49 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I want to know something. I need to know something. Obviously, I'm a young immortal. I haven't lived nearly as long as you have. I meet her eyes. If you could become mortal again, would you? Hypothetically, if there was some-cure- for immortality, would you take it? After all these years, would you choose to become human again? I need to know. I just-I don't know why. I just need to know.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:06 pm

I was surprised by his question. I didn't even know how to answer. That was something that I wouldn't share withy anybody, well besides Stefan. "Why you need to know?" I said gaining my composure back. I had to keep the wall up again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

I shake my head. I don't need to know necessarily. Rebekah, in this town, you're the only person that I can talk to about this sort of thing. I don't care that you're an Original. I don't want anything from you. Hell, I didn't know about the cure until you said something. You're the only person I can talk to about this and get an actual informed answer. It's good talking to you. You're intelligent, analytical and intuitive. I value your opinion. I don't need to know. I don't know, I just, I want to know, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:49 pm

"I understand your trying to be friends here Luke, but this is.." I started but could not finish the sentence. I did, for whatever reason, wanted to tell him the truth but there were already to many people fighting for the cure, and I wanted it. "Look, its just something I can't talk about." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I shake my head. This is what? Personal? Of course it's personal, Rebekah, but your answer won't cause harm to you, because I don't want the cure. I don't want to be involved in that mess. i take a sip of my drink. Besides, I'm too set in my ways to change now. Look, Rebekah you don't have to answer the question. I'm just saying, I'm probably the one person in this town that really doesn't have an ulterior motive for being your friend.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

"That may be true Luke but its like I told you earlier." I said and then leaned forward. "I don't trust easily and I don't open up easily. It takes more then a few drinks, some dancing, blood, and deep conversation to get me to tell you things about my life." I told him. Yes I know I opened up a little bit about my personal life and told him a few things but asking if I would become human again, it takes alot to get that answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 pm

I nod. Fair answer. I won't push. I take a sip of my drink. I wasn't expecting an answer, but it never hurts to try.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm

"Good." I said but the conversation had gotten a bit quiet, probably because of how intense it was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 pm

I nod. Rebekah, I'll ask a less personal question. I take a sip of my blood. How are you doing? I'm not asking how the Original Vampire, Rebekah, is doing, I'm asking how the woman, Rebekah, is. I'm probably going to earn another abrasive none of your business comment, but maybe, just maybe. She'll trust me enough to give me an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 pm

"Honestly, I'm feeling tired." I said and then took a drink of my blood. This question wasn't as personal but I could tell Luke thought I was going to attack him again. That though was probably all I would give him for answer, depending anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 am

I nod. People think immortality is a gift. I shake my head. It's not. Who in this world wants to live forever? There's no break. It's unnatural; everyone is meant to return to sleep some time. The high of the power only lasts for a few years; after that-it's an eternity of boredom, and being tired. I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 am

"Thats not what I'm tired of, but you have a pretty good idea." I told him. I did hate living for as long as I have and believe me it was long but I was tired of being tired, tired of feeling the way I do and having the problems I have. For once I'd just like things to go as planned.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:36 am

I nod. Tired of being tired. I'm tired of things not working out according to plan. I don't enjoy things being out of my control. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 pm

I raised my eyebrow at him. "How is it that you know everything I'm thinking and agree with me? Surely you have a mind of your own Luke." I said. I did find it odd that he always seemed to know what I was thinking and to be honest it was kind of creepy, and I've seen many creepy things in my life to not be creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I smirk. I don't know everything you're thinking. I guess we think alike. I'm just a hybrid; I can't read minds. I shake my head and take a sip of my drink. Personally I don't want to be inside your head; I have enough problems of my own to take on your 900 years worth of them .
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm

"Don't get too brave." I mumble into my glass before I take a drink. The taste of fresh blood was always the best. "So what else do you have planned for tonights festivities?" I asked. It seemed that we were starting to run out of conversation which I was kind of hoping wwouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I've been making all the decisions. Why don't you give it a shot, Rebekah? I ask her. She can always decide something. I don't have to make all of these decisions.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm

"Theres nothing to do in this town." I said twirling my glass as I looked at the people. "Can't kil anyboy or the Slavtores will be breathing down your neck, can't mess with Elena or Klaus would get mad, and going to another town to do something just seems pointless." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I smirk. Pray tell. What do you find fun, Rebekah? There must be something that you enjoy in this miserable little town besides drinking and feeding.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 pm

"Not a damn thing." I smiled. I really didn't enjoy anything in this town. I would say friends but even I knew that the people I called friends weren't really my friends, April maybe, and Matt but those came with circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm

I feel a burning sensation in my chest. Damn it; does this have to happen now. I hate this damn curse. I grit my teeth; the pain's increasing. The hallucinations will start soon. I manage to speak in a broken sentence. I'm going to- I grit my teeth and clench the table. I'm going to go outside-for a-uh. For a few minutes. I turn and half run out of the restaurant. Once I'm outside I blur across the street and a few feet into the woods. If Rebekah cares enough to come be helpful; she'll be able to smell me. I rip my shirt off and glance at my chest. The tattoo is spreading. This damned Reid mark. The hallucinations are flashing off and on now. My father's in front of me. Coward. Kill yourself; you can't escape me. I will destroy you if you don't destroy yourself. I grimace and turn away. Blood is streaking down my chest as the new symbols and words etch themselves into my chest. I grit my teeth. Damn it this hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next