Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 pm

I raise my eyebrows. So I've heard. I say referring to the amount of bloodshed she's seen.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm

"Well lets get back to your little situation." I say and then lean forward. "Is there anything at all that could give us a lead on where to look? Family ancestry might help." I told him. If I knew where his family hailed from it could narrow down places to look.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 am

I shake my head. Carlisle, England. I was born there, but we moved when I was 4. That's why I don't have an accent.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

"Thats going to be a little harder then." I said leaning back in my chair. "England had underworld of sorts when it came to magic and supernatural stuff, it wasn't accepeted in society so it was hidden. Usually underground but sometimes people just not tell others about the things they mixed in with. Its pretty scattered and would be hard to track down." I told him. I was willing to search but how deep was a question I asked myself. Sometimes things need to stay buried and we can't get too deep in or we'll be left in debt.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 pm

I shake my head. Don't worry about it, Rebekah. There are far more important things for you to be doing than helping me. I"m not worth it; trust me. I look up to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:21 pm

"Actaully I have nothing better to do with my time." I smirk crossing one leg over the other. I changed comepletey out of the outfit I wore at the bar when I met Luke and I was now in a tank top and skirt. "I do need a project since I have nothing better to do, but really its all up to you." I tell him. I really didn't have anything better to do except antagonize Elena but even that was boring sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 pm

I smirk. Rebekah, darling, there are much better uses of your time than helping me. Trust me; I'm not worth it. I stand and walk to the door. Thank you, Rebekah. I really do appreciate it. I put my hand on the door knob and start to turn it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to Rebekah, especially now that Erin and I are broken up.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 pm

I sat there for a second and asked myself if I really wanted to. Of course I did, I was attracted to him, but was it really worth all the pain? He was married and as soon as I kissed him he would find regret and feel guilt. But he's been showing interest in me too. I got up and sped over to him. I slammed the door and pushed him up against the wall. "I think theres a better way you can thank me." I said right before I attacked his lips. They were soft and warm just like I had expected but when he had put his hands on my waist and kissed back, that was something I had not expected.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 pm

I kiss Rebekah with equal passion. I bury a hand in her hair and kiss her deeply. I pull back briefly and lean my forehead against hers. Erin and I are broken up. I go back to kissing her. I blur us so that she's the one pressed up against the door. My hands run down her sides as her hands entwine in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Luke fingers tangled in my hair and it was a great feeling. When he had broke away from me I pouted, but then he said he and his wife were not together. I smirk bitting my lip and looked at him. "Then it seems were going to have alot more fun." I said right before he kissed me again. It was a blur when he had pressed me up aganst the wall and I could feel his hands run down my side sending chilss every which way. I tangled my hands in his hair and kissed him back with just as much force. When he least expected it I moved us to couch where I sat o his lap.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 pm

I smirk against her lips at her comment. In a blur she pushes me down on the couch and straddles my lap. My hands rest on her thighs as I test the waters of her limits. I'm not sure how she'd react once my hands made their way underneath her shirt. I take my chances and let my hands travel the lengths of the outside of her long thighs. I kiss her deeply and maybe, just maybe-lovingly? I gently nip her bottom lip asking for access. I pull back in a blur and rip my shirt off-tossing it across the room before kissing her again with equal passion.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

When I feel Luke's hands rest on my thighs and then go under my shirt, I feel electricity go through me. His hands are warm and smooth on my skin and just make me kiss him harder. Luke then nips my bottom lip and I give him the access he wants. Our tongues dance but it gets better when he takes his shirt off and I finally have granted access to that amazing body. I snake my hands around him and feel hid tough skin. I let my hands roam his abs as I push him against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I groan against her lips at her touch and rest my hands on her hips. I let my hands trail up her shirt. Her abs are perfectly toned. She pushes me against the couch but I counter and blur her up and to the bed. I gently push her down onto the bed and crawl on top of her. I kiss her lips passionately before kissing my way down her jaw to her neck and collarbone. My hands trail down her sides as I kiss my way back up her jaw and to her full lips. Her skin is amazingly smooth; her body's toned. She's truly gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 pm

I felt Luke's hands all over my skin. Where his hands were left a trail of goosebumps when they left that part of the skin. Just as I was pushing him into the couch he moved us to the bed. "Someone is a little excited." I laughed right before taking his lips with mine again. Luke crawled on top of me and kissed me ever so tenderly. His breathe made my skin tingle as I let my hands play with his hair. I started though to drag my nails down his back and from the way he would involuntarily shake, I knew he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 am

I smirk against her lips. You torture me. I kiss her passionately as she draws blood from my back. I sit up and gently pull her shirt up over her head before tossing it across the room. I look down at her. You're beautiful. My voice is just a whisper. I lean back down and kiss her again. I kiss my way up her stomach through the valley of her breasts before meeting her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Luke pulled my shirt off and admired my body. "Like what you see?" I told him right before he attacks my lips again. I raked my hands all across his body and traced every muscle with my finger nail. Luke never stopped trailing kisses up and down my body or spotted running his fingers over my exposed skin. I had finally wrapped my legs around him and indulged into the pure bliss he gave to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:26 pm

In a blur I hop off of her to my feet. I run a hand through my hair. To be perfectly honest I do like Rebekah a lot, but I can't stay with her. I care too much about Erin. Honestly kissing Rebekah is amazing, but like it or not I am married. The honest truth is that I really enjoy being around Rebekah. I like her a lot; I could love her. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to hurt Rebekah; I like her too much to do that, but I can't leave Erin either. No matter what I do I hurt someone. I run a hand across my face. I run a hand across my face and look at Rebekah. I can't do this, Rebekah. This isn't me. I really like you-a lot, which is why I can't do this. I know for a fact that if I went through with this tomorrow I'd have to go back to Erin. I really do like you, Rebekah. I don't want to hurt you. It's better if I stop now before we go too far. I look at her sadly. I really like her a lot. Rebekah can sense lies-she knows that I do-she knows how attracted I am to her. I'm sorry, Rebekah. I really am so sorry.

OOC: I decided to edit this-I didn't like the direction I took it-it's not something that Luke would do.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 am

When Luke got off of me I didn't think it was because he was going to leave. I should have known. No matter what guy I took a liking to, he always left me. Luke kept apologizing as i sat up in the bed and I could feel alot of mixed emotions. I was ready to kill him but also ready to burst into tears. "Just go." I said without looking at him. Luke didn't move though, he seemed like he wanted to say more. "Leave!" I yelled at him. I wanted to be alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 am

I put my head in my hands. Rebekah I know you know that I'm not lying when I say how much I like you; how attracted I am to you. I'd give anything to stay with you, but at the end of it all I am contractually bound to Erin. I shake my head. I care too much about you to lie to you, Rebekah. every bone in my body is telling me to take her into my arms and hold her to me; to tell her it will be alright. I know she knows that I'm not lying. I care so much about her. I'm emotionally torn. The feelings I have for Rebekah are undeniable. I can't ignore them; I'm not capable of fully suppressing them, but I can't completely give into them either. I shake my head. My voice is tired. We can't. But I want to. I finish in my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

"I don't care Luke, alright?" I told him. I know he wasn't lying because I liked him to but I was sick of this. Sick of wanting to be with people who didn't want to be with me, sick of falling for men who just turned away from me. "Just go away! I don't even want to look at your right now." I say getting off my bed and going into my bathroom. Even though Stefan tried to leave in the morning he atleast stayed the whole night, and he was still in love with Elena at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:55 pm

I run a hand through my hair. I'll see you again, Rebekah. I pull my shirt on and blur out the door. It's better to give her some space for now.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:04 pm

I heard Luke throw on his shirt and leave. I sat there on my bathtub and let the tears fall. This always happened to me, I never had someone to love. Everyone in Mystic Falls did but I didn't and it wasn't fair, what was worse was that Elena had two, one of them used to be mine. I wiped the tears away and looked in the mirror. One day I'll find someone who loves me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6