Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Liz_zpse62da61aKissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Empty
PostSubject: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Jordan pulled up to the Original's Mansion in his car, after driving for sometime. He had promised to take Rebekah out to dinner, but he wasn't sure how that would go over with Klaus - but he was feeling a little defiant. He smiled as he flew out of the car and up to the doorway and knocked gently, awaiting Rebekah. With a flick of his hand, he tried to fix his hair - a big grin on his face as he looked at the door, intently.

"Come on Rebekah... Or anyone, answer the door..."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I was trying to figure out what to do tonight when I heard an unfamiliar car pulled into the driveway. I finished pulling on my grey tank top that had sparkles on it and pulled on my grey skinny jeans. I put on my open toed black pumps and left my room. I was walking down the stair case when I heard a knock on the door. I was about halfway down the stairs when I heard the person speak. I chuckled lightly as I rolled my eyes. Klaus's pet is so impatient, I thought to myself as I took my time down the stairs. I walked to the door and slowly opened it. I smirked at Jordan as he stood on the porch. I leaned against the open door. "Hello Jordan, sorry but Nik isn't home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Finally, he thought, as the door flew open. He got more than he bargained for though - the beautiful Rebekah was right in front of him, within arms reach. With a smile, he countered her gorgeous smirk - even if it was meant to be mean. As she leaned against the door, he shifted - trying not to feel a bit odd out on the porch. But she was all wrong, he didn't want Niklaus - he wanted her, just her. With a smile across Jordan's face, he moved closer - but not to close.

"I don't want to take Niklaus out to dinner. I want you to accompany me, if you are not busy that is...."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 pm

I raised my eyebrow at Jordan. Why would he want to take me out to dinner, I thought to myself. Then it dawned on me, he wants to take you out to dinner to repay you for babysitting his son. I smirked at him. "Not afraid of your master?" I questioned teasingly. I wondered if Nik knew Jordan was actually planning on taking me out to dinner. I motioned to him to come into the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Had she honestly forgotten the deal, he thought. What the hell, she had - she must have. He watched her eyebrows raise, and every motion she made, just to see her reaction. Then she brought up Klaus - which didn't matter, Jordan was stronger now - he could certainly hold his own against Klaus if he disapproved. She ushered me to come in, so I obliged and walked in with her - just staring at her, with a slight smile.

"Certainly not. And I figured, you needed time away from assholes - and possibly spend time with a decent guy... Sorry if that hurts, but I know your relationship past - and I was hoping to at least... well, prove that not all guys are like that."

He was nervous, he couldn't even speak right.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 pm

I closed the door behind us as he stood beside me. I smirked at him as he spoke. He seemed very nervous as he spoke. "My past relationships are none of your concern." I stated bluntly as I tried to keep my temper at bay. My relationships were no ones business, but yet everyone seems to pry into them. I walked into the living room leaving him to watch me walk. I smirked to myself as I went to make myself a drink. "We'll see if you can prove that you're not like every guy." I said while pouring myself a glass of Ravyn's Irish Whiskey. I looked at Jordan as he walked into the room. "I have two questions for you. One; would you like something to drink? And two; do I need to change?" I asked referring to my clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Obviously she didn't want anyone in her business - and certainly not Jordan. He shuddered at her bluntness, but shook it off quickly. A drink? He couldn't pass that one up, but he would pour it himself - it wasn't up to a lady to be forced to do that. With lightning speed he went next to her and grabbed a glass - pouring whiskey into it. He smiled at her, as he took a few sips and looked at her clothing. Without trying to sound like an ass kiss, which he wasn't - he was being honest, he spoke.

"I can get my own drink, thank you though. And.... you look beautiful. No need to change, not at all - and sorry... I didn't mean to pry. But if you want to change... you can, I just have no objections."

Internally he was totally different, his every being was nervous. He couldn't shake it off, it kept eating at him like termites on wood - but he would do his best to keep that from Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am

He sped over next to me and poured himself a drink. I gave him a sidelong glance. I was surprised that he poured his own drink. I took a sip of my whiskey as he talked. "Thank you." I actually said politely as he complimented me. I dismissed his apology about prying. "My brother makes it his business to pry into my life. I have a tendency to snap at anyone else who pries." I finished my drink before I spoke again. "Where are you planning on taking me, that would tell me enough. Especially when it comes to my wardrobe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 am

She seemed to change in front of my very eyes, everything about her. I couldn't sense scorn, pity, hatred - nothing. Even my compliment was met nicely, I could even sense the non-aggressiveness that was in her voice, it was nice - this side of Rebekah. I did understand this, Klaus pried into my life as well and it bothered me, how he brought Alexander into all this, so I instantly understood how she felt. And then the ultimate question, where we were going - that I still didn't know. I looked at her though, a hair was misplaced, so I gently moved it out of the way, it suited her being tucked behind her ear.

"Your welcome. And I am not your brother, Rebekah. He pries in my life too, if you haven't noticed - so I feel your pain. And..... as for the location, how about you choose anything - I will pay a billion dollars for food, if that means you are my date."

It felt weird to say that, but I liked it - a date, with Rebekah. I couldn't help but smile at the thought, because before tonight - I just fancied her, saw her as a beautiful, feisty girl. But now, I saw her as something else - someone else, someone that wanted her brother to keep out of her business, just wanted to be treated nicely - for once. But I had totally forgotten what I did to her hair, so I apologized - nervously.

"Sorry, the hair was bothering me - it didn't do you any justice..."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 am

I didn't say anything as he tucked some of my hair behind my ear. I just looked at him and then listened to him speak. I didn't forget how he used me and Alexander to get to Jordan. No one was safe from my prying brother that was for sure. I was honestly surprised that Jordan was being nice especially since I treated him badly. "My brother pries into everyone's life, its unbearable half the time." I said to him actually showing sympathy. I only ever showed Ravyn sympathy. I chuckled at him lightly. "The only place around here is the Grill. Hmm... And why do you want me to be your date?" I questioned him while raising a perfectly sculpted brow. "Acting like a gentlemen." I stated with a light tone. "If I would have had a problem with you moving my hair, you would be missing a hand." I said playfully. It felt nice to have someones attention. I was tired of being used and in truth I was lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am

I loved having a conversation with Rebekah, regardless of if she wanted to rip my head off, or not - but it was nice, to have her civil. And I knew he was in everyone's business, because Klaus couldn't his hands to himself and would rather die than be out of the loop. A chuckle, giggle - whatever, I wasn't expecting from her - it was surprisingly cute, and I enjoyed it - a lot, actually. And the one question, date - why her, oh man, I couldn't answer it without sounding like an idiot. I smiled at the comment about losing my hand, I found it pretty funny - and I could easily tell she was messing with me, which meant she was more comfortable around me - I think. I had to be somewhat playful back, but I was never really good at that - so I opened my mouth, hoping to make some sense.

"That is just Klaus..... you love him and hate him at the same time. The Grill? We could easily drive anywhere, fly to Italy - anywhere you want. And why you? Why not, is my question. But in all honesty, I fancy you Rebekah - and it isn't one of those insane sexual wants, I just... I want to get to know the real Rebekah. The one that is.... hidden under your wall of aggression - the one I would like to have met 1,000 years ago...."

I was nervous, and she would have known this - my words were jumbled, I was a mess. If anything, she would die of laughter - and me of embarrassment, so I simply just dropped my head into my hands. As my hand was in my hands, I muttered something - about her hand comment.

"Duly noted... I like my hand."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 pm

I watched him closely to see his reaction. He seemed a little shocked by my chuckle. "You know my brother would have a tantrum if I leave the town even for a night." Although dinner in Italy was very appealing. I was honestly a relief to hear him say that it wasn't just sex appeal that drew him to me. That he actually wanted to get to know the real me. I didn't know how to respond to that. No one ever wanted to do that, they just wanted to jump into bed. I laughed at Jordan and smirked. "I can see that you like your hand." I moved a little closer to him since he had his head in his hands. "Do I make you nervous?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I simply nodded, we both knew that Niklaus would have a tantrum if she left, even for a bit. But I didn't care, she was her own person - as was I, so if we wanted to leave, we would and could. And as soon as I heard that laugh, I relaxed - there was no need to be tense, to try to be something I wasn't - I could be myself. I smiled back, at her smirk - I had no idea what her intentions were with it, but I didn't mind one bit. As she moved closer, I peaked through my hands just a bit - seeing her, feeling her come closer. If my heart was truly beating, it surely was racing now - I was nervous, far too nervous. Trying to maintain my composure, well what was left of it, I dignified her with a reply.

"Well.... Yes, Rebekah - you do. In a good way, not a bad one! You simply... I have watched you, since Klaus made me - it bothered me to see you with other men, but I simply couldn't be man enough to say my feelings for you. And now, now that I remember everything - I long for you, in anyway possible. I want you Rebekah, no other girl matters. I have yet to find love, or anything that meant more than a fling - and I want that... with you, more than just a fling."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

I just stood there that's all I could do. I keep a calm and collected exterior, but my insides were going haywire. My stomach was flipping and i'm pretty sure that if my heart was still beating it would be beating out of my chest. On the inside I felt like a giddy school girl. I didn't know that I could feel this way, in fact I had never felt this way before. I didn't know if I actually felt something for him or if it was just the fact that I was lonely. I knew I was flat out tired of being used and that the flings were just sex. I wasn't really sure what to do or say. I finally managed to speak. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 pm

I didn't know what to do, but based on her reaction - well look... she didn't either. I stood there, my innards twisting into knots as I figured I blew it all. I walked over to her slowly and grabbed her hand and held it, looking down at it. Her hand was impossibly soft... comforting, warm and cold - it was... perfect. I stared into her eyes for a while, not even realizing we were supposed to go somewhere. I wanted to kiss her, wanted to be with her for a very long time - eternal marriage, that scared me at first, but with Rebekah ... it seemed right. As she spoke, I literally jumped in fear - not remembering I was supposed to do something.

"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

I smiled as he jumped, he didn't seem to remember that he was going to take me to dinner. "To dinner." I chuckled lightly. "That's where you're supposed to take me." I slowly pulled away from him and walked over to grab my jacket. I also grabbed my purse from the couch where I had left it. "Are you going to lead the way or am I supposed to do that for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm

She was simply amazing, even when I was acting like a moron. Her smile, that chuckle - they both warmed my heart, and I simply smiled back as I watched her walk away. I pushed the door open as I appeared over at it, holding it for Rebekah. I had a big goofy grin on my face, like I had won the girl that I had always wanted - and I had no idea what to do now, except maybe gloat. But she wasn't a trophy, she was a girl that needed love, and respect and I was going to give her as much of it as I possibly could. I spoke back, sort of sheepishly not knowing what to say.

"Yea... Sorry, I forgot... Got caught up in, well you saw. And I will lead the way, I just didn't know if it was the Grill or... somewhere else, Rebekah - that's all."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I followed behind him as he held the door open for me. I raised and eyebrow at him. He was being a gentlemen, which was rare for anyone but Elijah. "Thank you." I said politely, I wasn't used to the positive attention. I walked through the door and waited for him to lead the way. "Are we going to go to the Grill?" I asked him to see if he made up his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm

As she thanked me, I smiled and walked out the door - closing it behind us. I liked her, I really did and I felt like she didn't absolutely hate me, that was the vibe she gave me. That was good enough for me, I guess - so we walked down to my car... slowly. The Grill, I wanted to take her somewhere else but to avoid Klaus' rage, I was just going to be simple. I nodded as I replied.

"First date, Grill - Second date, we are going to a five star place in Italy."

I smiled at her again, letting the love flow freely.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 am

I followed him down to his car. "You may not survive to end up on a second date. Both Nik and your son Alexander may have something so say about the first one." Alexander really didn't seem to like me, plus he basically called me a witch. Jordan then helped me into his car.

OOC: Sorry it's so short i'm tired and can't think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 am

That was true, but who were Klaus and Alexander to rain on my parade? I liked Rebekah and what we had, chemistry wise seemed to be genuine - the real deal, so I wasn't letting that go. As I helped her into the car, I shut the door gently and ran to my side, turning the ignition and speeding off. With a sharp turn I flew onto the main road and started heading for the grill.

"They would have to stake me to stop this date, Rebekah."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

He shut my door then went around to the drivers side. I didn't bother putting on a seat belt as he got into the car. It wasn't like I was going to need a seat belt. He started the car and took off, heading toward the Grill. "Well I have no clue where my brother is at the moment." I looked at him before continuing. "You and I both know that my brother fancies staking people. As for Alexander i'm not really sure what he'd do." I turned and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm

I reached for her hand, not sure whether or not to hold it - because we were not.. dating, at least not yet. I simply left my hand over the arm rest in the center of the car, and continued staring at the road - not really paying it any mind. Rebekah was meant to be with me, I could feel it - so I wasn't going to allow anything to mess it up, even if I had to be defiant against Klaus - it was worth the risk. Trying to ease the tension I spoke back to her.

"I don't care what he does, Rebekah. I am here for you - and I want to make you feel like at least a princess for one night, instead of an object - like most guys see you. Klaus can pester me, fight me all he wants - but he can't keep me from you, and if Alexander has any quarrels - I will simply.. ground him, or something - whatever a father would do."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm

I looked over at him when he spoke and raised an eyebrow at him. He wanted to treat me right and not get into my pants right away. "We'll see how that turns out." For all I knew he could take me to dinner then try to sleep with me. After all I don't trust men because they use me. "I think that would be interesting seeing you and Nik fight." I said with a small smile on my lips. It was always fun watching Nik fight. "I know the perfect punishment for Alexander." My smile turned into a devilish grin. "He can spend time with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I smiled, she was actually giving me the chance - but to be safe... give her some reassurance, I was going to give her a stake. If I was going to get in her pants, without time - she could stake me. The comment about me fighting Nik was interesting, I loved to fight - and Nik had beaten me unfairly last time, now I was four-hundred years stronger, so I could take him - probably. Out of the corner I watched her smile, it was gorgeous, and I couldn't help but stare at her. Keeping my tone normal, besides laughing at the Alexander comment, I went on talking.

"In the glove compartment there is a stake, I want you to use it on me - if I don't keep my word of... trying to work to be with you. I am serious, I am going to prove myself to you - and be... whatever you want me to be, boyfriend - whatever. I will fight Niklaus - last time I fought him, I was weak - now I am stronger, so I think it is a fair fight, no? And the best punishment for Alexander... is for you to take me from him, take me on vacation or something - it would torture him."

I snickered, her wickedness was rubbing off on me - and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )   Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing In Cars ( Jordan | Rebekah )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next