Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:19 pm

"Now you have my attention." I said and perched my head on top of my hand. "What are your interests Mr. Reid?" I asked. If he wasn't the goody-two shoes type maybe this friendship thing would work out, especially with two Reid brothers, better then the Salvatores.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 pm

I smirk. Feeding, compulsion, drinking, occasionally dancing. . Sex, but that's the only area where I'm a good boy. I won't cheat on my wife. I do love her, but a guy still likes to have fun, and lucky for me, she's accepting of that. I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

I tried not to let my dissapointment show. I thought his interests would be a little bit more...bloody. He just sounded like another Damon to me. "Well that sounds exciting." I said and finished the rest of my drink. Maybe its was just this Casper fellow that was more my type.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

I smirk. Your enthusiasm is encouraging I take a sip of my drink. Sorry to bore you. I look around as patrons start to leave. It's almost midnight. I call the bartender over and compel her not to scream. I grab both Rebekah's and my own empty cups. I take out my pocket knife and cut a small gash in the bartender's wrist and let the blood fall into the cup. Once Rebekah's cup is full I hand it to her before filling my own glass. I take my napkin and wrap it around the girl's wrist. Wear long-sleeves for the next few weeks. Her eyes dilate and she walks away.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm

I watched as Luke looked around first thinking my instincst were right and this was an ambush but when he called the girl over. I smiled as he cut her wrist without taking a second glance around which was both stupid and remarkable. He filled up our glasses and compelled the girl away. "Now that was exciting." I smiled and took a sip of the blood. "I guess you aren't just a pretty face Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

I smile and take a long sip of blood. I'm flattered. I smirk. I haven't had blood in a while. I've missed it a lot. I haven't been alone in months. Plus, I haven't had time to run to the hospital to stock up on blood bags. There really isn't anything like fresh blood. It's euphoric. I take another sip. This bartender's been drinking. There's a faint tinge of scotch in her system. I look up as a Jazz band starts to play. It's very 1920's. I chuckle. Wouldn't picture this kind of music playing here; it's refreshing. I've always liked dancing.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm

"Finally some actual music." I said as took the glass from my lips. I missed the 20s dearly and I'm glad this place knows some real music. "Jazz was the best music genre invented." I said just getting lost in its rythm.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

I smile and stand extending my hand. Dance with me? I feel like I should've been born in the 20s. It's the best time for music, honestly. It's classic. I miss the time when people actually danced and looked at each other rather than that grinding crap.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Was he serious? A married man dancing with another girl? Well she was only human and this would probably be the only time I'd get to dance to a Jazz song. I took his hand. "My pleasure." I smiled. I'll never get to live in the 20s again but it will always be part of me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:51 pm

I smile and lead her to the dance floor. I take her hand in mine and place my other hand at her waist. I slowly begin to sway us as we move in a circle. I swear I was meant to live in the 20s. Now music just sounds like a series of telephones going off. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 am

"I couldn't agree more." I said. The music today was horrible. I smiled. "The 20s were amazing. Girls were classy, rebellions were going, a man knew how to treat a lady, everything was just alive." I told him as we continued to sway. In that time I felt alive, like I wasn't a dead thing that walked the earth for thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 am

I smile and twirl her out. She returns back into my hold gracefully. You're not a bad dancer.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:56 am

I smiled. "Thank you. Your not so bad yourself." I told him as I twirled back into his arms. I was kind of impressed by Luke, he didn't run from me like most people and was actually interested in who I was. Not as a vampire or an original but as a person.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 am

I smile and twirl her again. I think you're warming up to me. I really couldn't care less that she's a vampire or an original. I'm interested in the person behind all of that. I'm interested in Rebekah. I don't care that she's Klaus' sister. She's just Rebekah to me.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

I smirked. "Don't flatter youself." I said as he twirled me again. "Theres still enough time for you mess up." I smiled. I liked talking to Luke but I still wasn't all that trusting. It takes alot to gain my trust but I have to admit Luke was slowly, very slowly, earning it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I smirk. I'm pretty good at messing up. As the song ends I smile and lead her back to the table. I finish my glass of blood and set it down. Alright, I will open the stands for questions. Ask away. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

"There nothing I want to ask." I said as I finished off my blood. That girl was absouluetly delicious. "I think I have a pretty good idea of you." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I raise my eyebrows. That so? I smirk. Enlighten me. It will be interesting to here what she has to say about me.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I clasped my hands together. "Correct me if I'm wrong." I said. "Tough dad growing up, seemed lost through your years, hadn't had the best childhood but was happy here and there, got into some supernatural trouble, joined the military and became tougher. You didn't want people to think they could walk all over you, you had to be tough, a rough childhood caused that but you still show compassion, so you know you still have your humanity. You then became a Hybrid but broke the sire bond and now you live by your terms, but decided to stay in this town because of family and your wife." I said. "Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I raise my glass in a mock toast and take a sip. No, no I'd say that was about right. I smile. You've been listening. I'm impressed. Honestly I thought that Rebekah was tuning me out most of the evening. Evidently, she paid attention. She seemingly cares
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 pm

"It wasn't listening Luke." I said. "More like I've seen your story before." I told him. He was right, we did have similar backstories.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:51 pm

I hum in response. I could see you in the navy, maybe. On the ships. I think you'd like the unpredictability of it. I nod and take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

"I don't like people telling me what to do." I said and I knew Luke would understand what I meant. Military meant discipline, which meant someone always yelling in my ear. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 am

I nod. Yeah, neither do I. That's why I worked my way up to colonel. I like barking the orders, not receiving them. I smirk. I hate sailors anyway. I don't find the idea of living in a submarine underwater appealing. I prefer to be above water where I can control things. I know she'll understand that.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 am

"I just don't find the idea of military appealing at all." I said. I wasn't made for soemthing like that. Being in charge yes, military, no.

OOC: I hate not being able to talk about my love for the Navy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next