Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Staff_zps08fc6213

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Liz_zpse62da61aCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Empty
PostSubject: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 pm

I pulled out a stool from the bar and gave one of the waitresses a look so she would come over here quicker. When she did she looked like she was going to tell me to leave because I looked underage but I compelled her for my drink. I didn't drink very often but I was in the mood for some scotch. Once got my drink I looked around and thats when I could sense a hybrid around. I spotted him sitting by the pool tables. It was just like my brother to send a babysitter/spy to watch me. I slammed my glass down and went over to him. "For one of my brothers hybrids you don't blend in very well." I said. If he was supposed to be watching me without me actually having to see him he sucked. "Did Klaus send you here to try and dagger me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

I look up as a British blond girl storms up to me demanding things from me. I'm not trying to blend in, and no I'm not here to dagger you. I'm not his hybrid anymore. I'm not sired to your brother. I just happen to be in the same place as you. I have no interest in daggering you; I'm here to relax. I take a sip of my drink and extend my hand. I'm Luke. I have no interest in harming her. If anything I find her story intriguing. She's someone I'd be glad to have as a friend. People seem to hate her, but I think she's funny and ambitious.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

The guy put his hand out for me to shake but I just smirked. "Well 'Luke' I don't associate with your kind, so please, don't talk to me." I said to him as I started to turn away from him to storm off. He was still a hybrid, one of my brother's creatures so I wanted no association with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I smirk and call after her. So you're going to go sit by yourself somewhere, instead of talk to me? I hate your brother as much as you do. I shake my head. I hate being one of his creations as much as you hate me being one of them. I don't want a fight. I want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:22 pm

I turned back around. "You know nothing of my family life." I told him. I hated it when people tried to think they knew what was going on in my family, nobody ever would, they didn't know us. "And everyone hates my brother."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 pm

I shake my head. That got your attention. Correction, I really don't hate your brother. I hate some things that he's done, but as a whole I don't hate him. I sigh. Rebekah, would it really kill you to sit down and talk to me? I'm someone that wants nothing from your family. I don't want vengeance. I don't want the cure. I want nothing from you all. I could be an actual friend to you, Rebekah. I'd like to be an actual friend.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"Be my friend? Are you serious?" I asked him. First of all, I don't know who this guy is and secondly why would I want to be friends with him? Hes a Hyrbid and probably lying, and I am sick of being lied to.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:53 pm

I shake my head. You can torture me in whatever way you want, Rebekah. You can ask me anything. I have no reason to lie to you. You've never done anything to piss me off, I have nothing to hide from you. I take a sip of my drink. I don't want anything from you, Rebekah. You have nothing I want. I'm fine with the way my life is. I just think that we both have far too few of friends to be discriminating because of species difference.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I give up. "Fine." I sighed and went to sit down across from him. "But I want to know why it is you want to be friends in the first place." I said. I had no desire to befriend a hybrid, I was just using Tyler before.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 pm

I shake my head. I'll be perfectly honest. Rebekah, when I was sired to your brother he talked a lot about you. He quite obviously isn't a fan of you. I disagree. Based on all that he's said about you, I think that you're misunderstood and mistreated. You deserve better than what you've got and honestly, i relate to your problems. Granted, I haven't lived with them for 900 years, but I've had the same issues. Parents? Dead. Brothers? Disrespectful and abusive. Sister? Dead. Used? More than one ocasion. I get it, Rebekah. I know that you're going to tell me that I don't know anything about you, and you're right, I don't. I have a general idea from your brother's sob stories. Honestly, I don't think you're the bad guy. You're the one that's been used and abused and has finally decided not to put up with it anymore. I don't condemn you for it. I shake my head. I admire it.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

I actually had no idea what to say to that. That was the first time someone has ever realy gotten into my head but I couldn't up to him as quickly. "Just because we have similar issues doesn't make us friends right away." I said. I don't open up easily.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:41 pm

I shake my head. I didn't say that we were friends. It's a start, Rebekah. It's an outlet so that we can be friends. I'm perfectly aware that I have to earn your friendship. I get it. I don't trust easily either. I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't trust you. I take a sip of my drink and order a Scotch before handing it to her. You know, maybe I shouldn't trust you, but I am. I'm not expecting you to trust me right now. I don't expect anything from you. All I want, is a simple conversation, and we'll see where it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Luke handed me a scotch that he had ordered for me. I glanced up at him to see if there was anything that would tell me he's lying but I found nothing. I still didn't understand why he would want to be friends, so we had similar problems, alot of people do. I picked up my glass and looked at Luke. "If were going to be friends Luke then understand something about me right now." I said. "I don't trust anybody." Then I took a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 pm

I give a small smile. So what brings you to this- I think of the right word and smirk. charming-establishment? Of course you're here for the alcohol, but you know what I mean. Might as well start somewhere. We've talked about deep stuff already. Now it's time to discuss light stuff. No need to be bloody serious all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:58 pm

"Boredom, I hate this town." I said even though this used to be my home. I really didn't have a home anymore, just wherever my brother and his schemes went I went. "So what about you? I've heard throught the grapevine you've tied the knot, and with a human no less." I said and wrinkled my nose. Why marry a human, they were so fragile. I
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I smirk. Yeah me too. She wants to be turned. I'm not so sure I want to kill her, but it's what she wants. "An eternity together." I take a sip of my drink. I'm not really sure that I am ready to turn her. Killing my own wife seems extreme, even if she does come back.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 pm

"Well thats unfortunate." I said. Humans don't understand the pain of being a vampire, living for eternity with someone you love is worse because when it ends you have an eternity of pain. "Might as well just give her stake right now, because it will be the worst mistake she ever made." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I shake my head. I've told her. I take a sip of my drink. She's a bit of an optimist. I'm not. War tends to take the "pep" out of your step. Hell, I don't want to live forever. Humans are stupid. Couple hundred years go by, this world will be burnt to the ground, and we'll be there through it all. I smirk. Yay for immortality. An eternity of pain, love, then pain again. It's a never-ending cycle.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm

"Take it from someone who knows, it really isn't." I said and took a another sip. Luke was more on poin then he knew, an thats suprising considering he hasn't lived a quarter of how long I have. "Military? Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

I nod. Colonel in the Marine Corp. Then a few years as a navy seal. I shake my head. I may physically be 23, but I might as well be 100. There's a lot this government doesn't tell its people. It's pretty messed up over seas. There are some things a person should never see. At least she's not speaking to me as if I'm a criminal now. I'm sure Rebekah's seen a lot in her 900 years of living. It's got to be exhausting. Who wants to live that long?
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

I smirked. "I bet I've seen worse." I told him. It wasn't a challenge because he knew I was right. Being the younger sister of the most feared vampire in the world, I've seen many bloody battles.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm

I chuckle. I'm sure you have. I pause and take a sip of my drink. I shake my head. Humans are so naive, especially Americans. Yet they are so easily manipulated, and compelled. I don't know. I don't think I will be able to turn Erin. I don't want to do that to her. She will regret it. I know she will; everyone does.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 pm

"Humans can be naive but never underestimate the power they do have." I said and leaned back against my seat, drink in hand. "And a little piece of advice Luke, don't turn her." I told him and finished off my drink. "I'm in the mood for another, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm

I wave the bartender over and hand her her drink. Believe me. I've learned how powerful they are. Erin's taken over my emotions. It's not a feeling I'm fond of. I don't like losing control. I take a swig of my own drink. I don't want to turn her. It's a ridiculous idea coming from a girl who's high off her marriage. I know she'll regret it. She's not listening to me. I sigh. I'm not going to turn her. She'll break off the marriage with me, but I'd rather her be mad at me than her be miserable for eternity. I shake my head. What's that saying, "If you love something, love it enough to let it go."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yea, I think thats the saying." I said quietly and looked away. I must have been loved alot because of all the things I loved I lost. I was also envious of the love Luke and his wife shared, but she was stupid to think it was better for them to be together for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next