Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Staff_zps08fc6213

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFirst meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Liz_zpse62da61aFirst meeting (Primo/Rebekah) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Empty
PostSubject: First meeting (Primo/Rebekah)   First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 am

I was walking through founders park, I was just out for a stroll and though being a hybrid meant that i did not have to feed like vampires did but the hunger for blood was always there.
It has been forever since i had some blood but i don't like feeding on humans, my mind was already messed up as it is.
I needed to find Kiara, or maybe any witch to help explain to me why memories were getting stronger and slowly taking over my mind as I was like a prisoner in my own body.

Then i see her, a stunning blonde that seemed to own the world, the look in her eyes was intense as you could see men just hanging off her every word as she walked and they were trying to talk to her.
Come on Bekah give one of us a chance we can have a lot of fun together ...just come away with us and we can....you know talk. One said with a grin as his friend shot him a look as they had it in the bag.
Bekah... i have heard that name before...its the original Rebekah Mikaelson and from the looks of it she was pissed but she gave a smile back and i knew what that meant when a Vampire did that it was to lure their prey to them, thinking they were in control but in actuality they were about to be food.

I walk up to the guys...Look the ladies not interested ...now go.
I say compelling one as he leaves the other is surprised....
YO!! BOBBY whats going on we had the bitch...where you going... He said and i punched him and knocked him on the ground...
Its rude to refer to a lady like that ... now i suggest you follow...umm bobby or else I can take another swing. I say and he just grips his cheek... and gets up walking off embarrassed....I then turn my attention to Rebekah.
Rebekah Mikaelson...i presume correct? I ask
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Primo/Rebekah)   First meeting (Primo/Rebekah) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

I roll my eyes. Great another Hybrid to bother me, even though the other two were boys from school. "Your correct but next time." I start and then push him as he falls to the ground. "Don't get in the way of my dinner." I say and then start to walk off again. I wasn't in a great mood today. Those boys from school spotted me first but I was just going to feed off them later, until this Hybrid showed up.
Back to top Go down

First meeting (Primo/Rebekah)
Page 1 of 1