Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I hum in response. Mmhmm. I smile and close my eyes. I dreamt of you. Time to be a sap-or not. We weren't wearing clothes. I give a goofy smile. It was nice, and yes I am verrrry comfortable thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

A blush crosses my lips some more as I then look down at him with a smile crossing my lips. "So you had a dream about us naked? Was it our honeymoon." I giggled slightly and pecked his lips some more as I then noticed Zeus cuddling up more to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 pm

I smile. Don't know. I wasn't really focused no the time period. I wink before closing my eyes again. She's so gorgeous. I love this woman. I love the fact that we can have this sexual banter like this and go back to being saps in a minute. It's great.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:36 pm

I smile as I kept rubbing his chest and running a hand through his hair. This was simply amazing. People must of thought that Luke and I had sex all the time, but if they saw us now they would know the truth. We are just big teddy bears who loved to cuddle with one and other. He was the Hybrid and I was the Human.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 pm

I smile and close my eyes. I love you. Don't get me wrong. Erin and I do have sex a lot, but that's not all we do together. We're half and half, sometimes 70/30, sex/cuddling but whatever. We enjoy spending time together like this, but sex is big with us too, as funny as it sounds. We do both. My guy friends always ask me how Erin is in the sack. Really she's not as innocent as people think she is; she can be aggressive. The only thing I would change is that I tend to be the one to initiate. It'd be nice if she did once and a while. Regardless, I love her
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I smile as I then let him close him eyes and let him rest. I knew that I had to initiate having sex sometime soon. I knew that guys liked that at times and I knew that Luke would like it a lot. Oh screw it. Right then I kissed his lips passionately and smile against his lips at that very moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am

I smile against her lips before sitting up and pulling her into my lap. My hands run up and down her back as I kiss her. I swear that she can read my mind. I let my right hand slip underneath her shirt, tracing circles along her back. God I love her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I then take off his shirt with my small hands. Zeus got up and ran out of the room. It was as if our dog knew what was going to happen at that moment between Luke and I. I then got the shirt off and threw it to the side of the room. A slight, very slight smirk crossed my lips as I then deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:45 pm

I smile against her lips. She's being more aggressive than she's ever been before. I kiss her lips pulling back to pull her shirt off. I kiss her lips and stand, holding her against me as she wraps her arms and legs around me. I keep one hand at the small of her back and the other underneath her butt. I walk us to my bedroom door; my lips never leaving hers. I press her against the door and gently kick the door open bringing us both inside. I pull back and brush the hair from her face. I love you so much. I resume kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm

A moan escaped from my lips as I then moaned out for Luke to hear, "I love you so much, Lucas Reid." A smile form on my lips as I then started to unbutton and unzip his pants for him. Luke and I were simply perfect for one and other. He was the brave, protective hybrid and I was the soft and sweet human. Those combinations worked very well with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:53 pm

I smile and shake my head as she unzips my pants. Who are you and what have you done with my fiancée? I chuckle and press a kiss to her lips before stepping out of my pants and backing us up until the back of her legs hit the bed. I don't push her onto the bed though. I'm letting her have control.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I bit my lip as I then blushed brightly. "I thought maybe you would like it if I took over for a bit to give you a break from starting everything." I then smiled and pulled us down onto the bed at that moment. He was just in his boxers and I was in my bra and jeans. His warm body was heating up my cold skin that had goosebumps on them a bit. I kissed his lips passionately right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm

I smile and kiss her. I support my weight with my left arm and let my right hand travel down to unbutton her jeans. I climb off the bed and slowly pull her jeans off, my eyes never leave hers. I toss her jeans aside and slowly crawl back on top of her. My hands travel the lengths of her legs as I kiss my way up her torso and to her lips again. We've had sex a lot, but I think this is the first time that we're really taking the time to know each other's bodies. We're meeting in a different physical way. Our souls are melding.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

I shiver as I then look down at his dark brown eyes. My brown hair cascade around my shoulders and my face was getting covered a bit by my great amount of hair. A smile stayed on my lips as I then blushed brightly at Luke. "Luke I love you." I whispered for only him to hear. I knew that he was holding back his hybrid strength to not hurt me and it was fine with me. I knew Luke would never hurt me, even though we did have some incidents.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 pm

I sigh and drape an arm above my head as I continue tracing circles on Erin's back. She's draped across me; I'm not sure if she's sleeping. I mean, that was kinda tiring, but I forget that she's only human, literally. I kiss her forehead and pull the sheets up over us. I know she gets cold.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm

I felt his kiss and slowly looked up at my fiancee with a smile on my lips at that moment. This was the most wonderful day in my life. I love this man and him and I were soon to become Mr. And Mrs. Reid. Oh how that sounded perfect and wonderful to me. "I will love you forever and always Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:34 pm

I smile and hold her tighter to me. Mrs. Erin Lynn Reid. I like the sound of that. I smile and drop another kiss to her forehead. I love this woman so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 pm

I smile as I then touched his cheeks with my small hands as I rubbed his cheeks slowly and gently. "I love you my soon to be husband Hybrid Skywalker." I giggled at what I called him and smiled brightly then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her lips. You're full of surprises. I love this woman. She surprises me everyday with something new. Things are always interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 pm

I smile and peck his lips as I then looked into his brown eyes. "And you are full of surprises as well Hybrid Skywalker." I then cuddled up to him some more as I then whispered, "Erin Lynn Reid."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:09 pm

I smile and brush the hair from her face. Sounds perfect to me. I kiss her deeply. I will never tire of kissing you. I trace circles on her back. I love you, Rin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:15 pm

The blush could not help but to go onto my cheeks as I then kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear, "I love you, Hybrid Skywalker." This was the most perfect and glorious day in my life. Soon I was to walk down the aisle in my wedding gown to marry the man of my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

I laugh as Zeus jumps on the bed, drops the mail and dutifully runs back out. I've trained that puppy well. I pick up a letter and read the envelope. Seriously, another letter from the Marine Corp. I rip it open and stare at the writing. This can't be serious. They want to give me a medal of honor? That's ridiculous. I mean, no Marine is ever going to admit that they deserve it, but seriously? I'm 23 years old. I won't lie; I am a bit proud to get this, but still.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm

I was nervous that something bad happened. "What happened Luke?" I wasn't going to read the letter unless he wanted me to. I kept my eyes on his face to read his facial expression, but it was very hard to read. Gently, I bit my lip as I then waited to hear what was in that letter that he had just gotten from the Marine Corp. The biggest fear in my life was that he would have to go into battle and I would be here without him. My heart did in fact race a bit at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 pm

I shake my head and hand the letter to her wordlessly. I know that she worries that I'd leave her, but even if I was called for another tour, I'd refuse. I couldn't leave her. I love her too much to leave her alone in a town crowded with vampires and who knows that else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next