Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:22 pm

I smirk as she gives me the silent treatment. I shake my head and sit back on my stool. She's crazy if she thinks I'll give in. I'm a Marine. I used to be a sniper. I sat on top of buildings for days at a time waiting for a target. I'm patient. I never lose my patience. I can sit here all night if that's what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 pm

I sat there and kept drinking a bit as I then noticed the hint of vervain in the beer and coughed a bit. Even being human, I found the taste of vervain absolutely terrible. I then wiped my mouth as I then slightly looked over at him with my blue eyes. Oh how I could stay quiet. When I use to live with Emmett, he would not let me talk at all as he said my voice drove him nuts. So the summer time was fun when I could never leave my home and not talk at all. Oh how I could play this game with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 pm

I shake my head and look at her. You got something to say, say it. I take a sip of my drink. Looks like I'm the mature one here, as she just sits there. I'm going to be the better frickin' man for my mom. Plus, the jack here sucks and I want to go home, but I sure as hell am not going to leave her here.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

I didn't want to show him the tears that were falling down my cheeks at that moment as I then looked down to hide my face. This snapping at me was making me scared a bit for some odd reason. "I am sorry..." I whispered for only him to him as the bar was noise with drunks hollering and hooting at one and other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

I shake my head and take a sip of my drink. I let my voice soften at her tears. I keep a poker face, but speak in a nicer tone. That was really convincing. I say it in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

My face turned to look at him as I then sniffled some more. I was shaking a bit at that moment as I then looked at him with my blue eyes that looked pale from all the crying I have been doing from the house all the way here. I could feel the mud harden on my face a bit as I then noticed just how wet my pants were from falling. This is how I was to look like when I was trying to get my fiancee back? I am the worst girl ever. "I am sorry." I cried some more as I then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 pm

I stand and glance around. We're not going to do this here. I grab my spare key to the employee room and lead Erin to the back, unlocking the door, sitting her down before shutting the door behind us. I take my jacket off and hang it on her shoulders before taking a seat opposite of her. Just because she's cold and crying doesn't mean I forgive her this minute. Apologies are empty without explanations. I sit wordlessly and wait for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

I then controlled my crying as my bottom lip still quivered. How could he find a human like me beautiful. I was ugly now with the mud caking onto my skin. I looked up at him as I then pulled the jacket closer to my small body as I then stuttered from the freezing cold water on my pants. "I-I-I was t-told to ask you. I was curious to to what was wrong with you and the curse. I needed to know how I could help. I am so sorry. I am sorry for pushing you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 pm

I run a hand through my hair before standing and opening a few cabinets before finding what I was looking for. The Grill always keeps spare pants around in case a customer spills something. I hand her a pair in her size and sit back down. Who told you to ask me? My face and voice is calm now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 pm

I then quickly changed into the new pair of jeans as I then looked up at him slowly and whispered, "A woman came in my dream and told me to ask you all of these questions and then I became very curious at that moment." I looked at Luke the whole time as I then slowly sat back down onto my chair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I frown. Seriously. This is what this is about. Some woman came to her in a dream. Well you can tell the woman that I told you everything that I know. I stand. I wish I knew more, Erin, but I don't. I wish that I had the answers but I don't. Believe me, I'd tell you if I knew. If you can't trust me, then this this- I point to her and back to me. isn't going to work. I reach for the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

I stand up quickly and hug him. My knees were shaking. "The woman was your mother." I was crying against his chest as I then whisper, "I want us to work out Luke. You are the only man I could ever love. Please forgive me...please."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 pm

I hug her back letting go of my hold on the doorknob. I can never stay mad at you. I tilt her chin up to look at me. You have to trust me, Erin. I tell you everything; I promise. No secrets. I wipe the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I smile slowly as my bottom lip still quivered. My face was covered in dried blood as I then looked up at him at that moment. My blue eyes got lost into his brown eyes. "I am so sorry again Luke. I am so sorry." I sniffled as I then hugged him tightly around his torso then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I drop a kiss to her forehead before locking the staff door. I point to the chair and start searching for a wash cloth and first aid kit in the cabinets. Take your shirt off. I need to get you cleaned up. The door's closed; it's just me. It's not like I haven't seen her naked. I find the first aid kit and wet a rag before leaning against the counter, waiting for her to take her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

First I took off the jacket he handed me and then I took off my shirt. He had seen me naked before so this was not different at all. I sat there on the chair as my eyes looked up at my fiancee. At least he forgave me. This night was surely eventful. I wondered how he felt about me seeing his mom in a dream of mine though.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm not sure why she dreamt of my mom. It's bizarre. This whole thing is crazy. I kneel down in front of Erin, warming the towel in my hands for a few seconds before gently rubbing the dirt off her face. Once that's done I clean the towel and start on her stomach. Once the dirt is gone I notice a deep gash above her navel. I grimace. I need to disinfect it. I grab some peroxide and pour it on a paper towel. I offer my free hand. This is going to burn like bloody murder so squeeze my hand and please don't scream. I'd prefer it if the customers don't think I'm raping you. I laugh before waiting for her to prepare herself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 pm

I grasped onto his hand tightly as I then looked into his eyes the whole time as a small smile formed on my lips at that moment. I was so happy we were not arguing. My grasped tighten onto his hand as I prepared myself for the worse. I bit my lip a bit as I then closed my eyes as well. Taking a couple of deep breaths I whispered, "R-R-Ready."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm

I squeeze her hand back and gently rub the alcohol on her stomach. Immediately I hear her teeth grind as her nails dig into my hand. I grin as my thumb breaks with a loud crack. My strong, little human. Thank god my bones heal back. I remove the rag and kiss her stomach before bandaging it up. Where else does it hurt? She's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

I looked at him as I then kissed his head and whispered, "M-My b-back." I slowly turn around so he could see my back. I had no clue what damage was done to my back. My eyes closed some more as I waited.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 pm

I laugh. There's just a few scratches. Really they're not deep at all. I grin, deciding not to tell her. Yes, it's really serious. I hold back my laughter. You're going to need extreme attention. Attention, only I can and will provide. I grin and wrap my arms around her from behind, careful not to touch the cut on her stomach; I press kisses to her back. I move up her spine and kiss her neck, before whispering in her ear. Feel better? If not Doctor Reid can try something else? I smile against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

I smile as I then tilted my head back for him at that moment. I knew the deal was that he was not going to turn me until after our wedding. "I think I need some more attention from Doctor Reid. He is the only doctor who knows how to cure me and he is the hottest doctor I have ever seen." I smiled some more as I then looked up at him with my gentle eyes. He was simply perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 pm

I smile and turn her chair around to face me. I lift her out of her chair and set her on the counter. I rub her waist gently. I think I have the right medicine. I laugh before kissing her. I love this woman so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I giggled upon his lips as I then deepened the kiss at that moment upon his lips at that moment. My arms and legs wrap around him as I then say, "I love you so much Doctor Reid." I mumbled against his lips and pull myself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 am

I smile and gently pull away, giving her one last kiss. i love you too. As much as I'd love to continue this, you love your job here, and I'd prefer not to get you fired. I press another kiss to her lips.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next