Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:29 pm

I take the letter with my shaking hands as I then read it. Once I read the purpose of the letter, I stopped shaking and looked at him with my bright blue eyes. "Luke, this is a huge honor!" I tried to smile, not knowing how he liked having this medal in his honor. Gently, I kissed his lips and pulled back to read the letter once more. Luke should be honored to receive such an honor in his name.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:39 pm

I stand and pull on my boxers before sitting back down on the edge of the bed facing the wall. I run a hand through my hair. It's dumb, Erin, it's not an honor. I didn't save them all, Erin. Some of them died. I know that it's part of the job; you lose people. I was there leader; I should've died with those men, Erin. I sigh. I had PTSD after I left Afghanistan; I got over it but I still have survivor's guilt sometimes. You always wonder, why did I live while my friends died?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm

I frown at his reaction and then kneel behind him and got dressed into my bra and underwear as I then hugged him around his neck from behind. I kissed the top of his head as I then whispered, "I am so sorry Luke...I am so sorry." I tighten my grip as I wanted to show him that I was going to be there through thick and thin with my fiancee, soon to be husband. I loved him to much to not be here with him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I reach up and hold her hand and squeeze it. I'm really surprised about her reaction. I was expecting a "don't say that, of course you deserve it!" That's always the most annoying answer. Marines hate being told how amazing they are. We don't want a thank you. We just want respect. I don't know. It just puts things into perspective. People change, circumstances change, but the one thing that will never change about me is my identity. Once a Marine always a Marine. I kiss her hand. I don't know. The things that I've seen, no person should ever have to see. It's horrific. I shake my head. You think the Vietnam War was bad. You should've seen it when we took down bin Laden. There's a lot of messed up shit overseas, Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm

My hold tightened around him as the frown grew on my lips at that moment. My lips kissed his head as the tears rolled down my cheeks at that moment. My body could not help but to shake as I whisper, "I am sorry you had to go through that Luke...I am so sorry." My hold stayed tight as if I was afraid to lose Luke to something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I turn and stand and face her. I cup her face. Don't be sorry, Erin. I knew what I was signing up for. There are just some things that I would've done differently had I had the chance. I know she fears losing me. I lean down and press a kiss to her lips before wiping the tears from her face. I'm not going anywhere, Erin. I served 4 tours; I've done my duty. My life is here with you, now. I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 pm

I knew he was telling me the truth that he was going to stay there now with me. A smile formed on my lips as I then attacked him in a hug around his neck and kissed his lips in a loving and passionate way. The tears rolled down slowly as I then whispered upon his soft, yet hard lips, "I will always love you Luke. Thank you for being here for me through this whole thing." My hug around his neck tighten a bit at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I smile against her lips. I'm not going anywhere. I promise. I love you too much to leave you. I kiss her gently. I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I wipe the tears from her eyes and pull her into a hug. I trace soothing circles into her bare back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I smile a bit as I then rested my head onto his shoulder at that moment and closed my eyes at that moment. My arms stayed around his neck at that moment as I then whisper, "Thank you." I didn't need anyone else walking out on my life, so it felt very nice to finally have someone that I could trust. Someone to love.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

I hug her tighter to me as I gently sway us back and forth. I'm permanent, Erin. I press a kiss to her neck. Literally, you can never get rid of me. I smile. Love you, Rin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 pm

I then sighed as there was a question burning deep inside of me to ask. "Luke, what is this curse that you have?" I needed to know. If I was marrying him, I wanted to know about this whole curse that he suffered with. My blue eyes looked down at him right as I then loosen my arms around his neck very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Immediately I tense up. I don't know. All I know is it came from mom's side. All I know is that it came from my mother. Erin had better watch what she says. I don't want us to fight, but some things are better left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I frown as I then sit back down onto our bed and looked up at him. I held onto his hands and ran a thumb over top of his knuckles at that moment. "Please tell me more Luke. I want to help you through this curse." I wore my soft, radiant smile to show him that I was going to be calm and collective to help him through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:46 pm

I gently pull my hands out of her grip and walk to the window. Does she seriously not believe that I've told her everything that I know? I've told you everything I know, Erin. I shake my head. She's pushing me too much. She should know that I've told her everything that I know.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I stay on the bed as my head then looked down at the floor. Was he telling me the truth? I sometimes never knew for he was so good at masking his emotions that she never really knew how in the world he felt. "Are you telling me the truth or keep a secret from me Hybrid Skywalker?" she whispered that very shyly at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I shake my head in disbelief. Keeping secrets? What, you don't trust me? This is ridiculous. How can she not trust me? I'm her f'ing fiancée. How can she not trust me? After everything we've been through.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Tears rolled down as I then say, "I do not know what to think of this curse Luke. I have no clue if it could kill you or you will die from it. Maybe you are hiding that from me because you think I can not handle stuff like that, but I can Luke. I can."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

I turn and look at her, my eyes bore into hers. Don't you think I'd tell you if I knew? You don't trust me, do you? Seriously? This is f'ing ridiculous. I haven't harmed her. I haven't touched her. I haven't hurt her in any way. I've given her no reason not to trust me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

My eyes widen as I then looked up at him with tears down my cheeks. My bottom lip quivered as I tried forming words out of my voice. No words came out though. All that came out was strange noises. I gripped my heart as I then looked down. I did not know what to do. I cried. I just simply cried.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I shake my head and look at the ground. I pull on my jeans and pull a shirt on as I walk out of the room. I grab my leather jacket off the couch in the living room, grab my keys and phone and walk out the door, slamming it behind me. Bullshit. That's what this is. I get in my car and drive to the Grill before taking a seat at the bar. Fucking bullshit, that's what this is. How can she not trust me? This is ridiculous. I order a glass of Jack and knock it back in one swallow.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

I stand up and cry after him, "Luke!" My knees were shaking as then Zeus ran into our room as if he knew something was wrong and looked at me with his big brown eyes and whimpered. I cried as I then knelt down and hugged the little german shepherd puppy that was confused as to where in the world his owner was. "What do I do...What do I do?!" The puppy licked my cheeks as he whimpered some more. That is when I knew that I needed to go and find Luke. I stood up and rushed to get dressed. I slid on some jeans, a dark blue long sleeved shirt, converse low-top, and one of his jackets. I then ran down the stairs and saw he took the car. "Frick." she whispered before she then ran into the woods, closing the door behind her. She ran deep into the woods, trying to not trip here and there, but she was going to be strong for Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm

I shake my head and down another glass of Jack. The real shame about being a hybrid is that it's virtually impossible to get drunk. I can't believe her. Seriously? How can she not trust me? I have never, ever hurt her. She lives in my fucking house why would I hurt her? I love her. I shake my head. She's probably crying her eyes out now because Lukie's gone. Bullshit; she should trust me. She should know that I would never keep anything from her. This is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm

I then walked into the town, probably looking like crap due to tripping in some mud and rolling down a mini hill. I did not care. I just wanted to find Luke and say sorry. My blue eyes were wide as I then looked around for his car. That is when I spotted it, outside of the Grill. "There..." I whispered to myself before I then started to walk towards the Grill. My eyes never left it as I then heard cars honking at me and stopping before they hit me. I did not care at all. I was now going to go say sorry to the love of my life. That is when, I opened the door and looked. There he was. Sitting at the bar drinking his Jacks.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm

I hear the door open. I glance over and see Erin standing there covered in mud and water. I resist the urge to go over and put my jacket on her. I look back at my drink and shake my head. Here comes some lame apology. I take a sip of my Jack and stare straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

I noticed he looked at me and that made me angered. He then shook his head as if he knew I was here to apologize. Oh how right and wrong he was. I needed him to tell me the whole honest truth about everything now and days. I held back my anger as I then took a seat away from him at the bar. I was not going to give in that easily at that moment. "One beer please." I said as I kept my eyes forward. I wanted to go over and just hug him and apologize, but I could not give in that easily. That is when the bartender handed me one strong beer and I started to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next