Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm

There I was walking into the cemetery with some thornless roses in my hands. Today was the anniversary of my parents' death and I wanted to tell them about my recent engagement to Luke. I knew that if my mom and dad were hear, then they would of loved Luke and my dad would approve of me marrying him. Quickly, I wiped a tear away from my face as I kept a smile on my lips. People wonder why I smile a lot, well, I smile a lot just in case my parents are looking down at me. I want them to see me as always being happy and nothing else. And with Luke, I was always happy, but he was not with me right now. He said he had to go off somewhere. A sigh escaped from my lips slowly at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:49 pm

I was about to stand to leave when I looked to my right to see Erin setting roses by the grave next to my mother's. Erin? I stand and put the letter I'd received in my back pocket. I clear my throat. Who are you here for?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 pm

I looked next to me to see my fiancee and smiled a bit a I then whisper, to hold back the tears some more, "I am here for my parents. Who are you here for?" My voice was soft and it did sound like I was about to cry, but I kept trying to wear my smile to seem like I was keeping my head up.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

I frown and walk over and wrap my arms around her. I needed to talk to my mom about some things. Listen, I understand if you want to talk to them in private, I can go. Okay? It's fine. I kiss the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I shake my head as I then grab onto his hand, squeezing it gently. "I want them to meet you Luke. They would of loved you and loved that you were taking good care of me here on this world. They would be thanking you for taking me away from Emmett and then they would of course tell you to keep me away from fires." I then wipe my eyes and looks down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 pm

I wipe the tears from her eyes. I'll protect you from everything. I promise. I really do care about Erin, and I'm sorry about her parents, but right now the letters in my back-pocket are burning a hole. I've got other things on my mind right now. Even so, I'll say hi to Erin's parents. I'd do anything to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm

I smile a bit as I then make room for him to sit down besides me at that moment. "Please sit down beside me Luke." I whispered as I then looked at the graves before me. I knew Emmett wasn't going to visit mom and dad on this day. He hated this day. This was the day that he stayed home and got drunk off his ass. Oh wait, that was everyday.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I take the papers out of my back pocket and sit down next to her. They'd proud of you, Erin. They are proud of you. I kiss her temple. I'm a lucky guy. I can't believe this. I can't believe he's dead. This is crazy. I don't understand this.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I then hug him around his torso side ways and cried into his side. "I miss them so much Luke..." I whispered through sobs up at my fiancee. I then opened my eyes and noticed the letters besides him. "L-L-L-Luke, what are those l-letters?" I asked in a soft whisper as I then looked up at him then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I hold her while she cries. They're um. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. They're letters from my commanding officers. One says that my best friend was killed in combat a week ago. The other is a promotion offer-to brigadier general. I frown.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:17 pm

My mouth drops as I then let go of him and looks up at him at that moment. Sadness and pain crosses my face as I look up at the man that I love. "W-W-What?" I was in a lose of words. I was sorry that his friend had died, but what about this offer? Did this meant that he had to leave me? I grasped onto his hand at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 pm

I sigh. I'm not taking the promotion, Erin. I squeeze her hand before I stand and start to pace. I wouldn't do that to you. I don't give a damn about this promotion-I have all the money I could want. My best friend's dead. The man that I grew up with. The guy that I fought with overseas.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm

I frown as I then look down and then stand up slowly. I watch him pace as I then grab his hand and squeeze it. "I am so sorry about your lose Luke." I then stopped him from pacing as I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed his back. I did not know if he needed to cry, but I was here for him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:28 pm

I offer a tight smile. I just came from his funeral. That's why I'm dressed like this. I motion to my full uniform. I'm fine, really. I clear my throat. Don't worry about it; it's part of the job, you lose people.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I noticed his uniform and let go of him so then his uniform did not get ruin. "You should of told me Luke. I would of come with you to support you through all of this." I wiped my eyes as I then looked up at him with my bright blue eyes, rimmed with tears.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I sigh. I know that you would've, Erin. I didn't think about it. It happened in a daze. I shake my head. It's not important anyway. Don't worry about me. I clear my throat. I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm

I frowned and shook my head as I then hugged my fiancee as I stood on my tip toes and hugged him around his neck some more. "I am here for you no matter what Luke. You know that I will be here with you till the end of time." I kissed his cheek at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I wrap my arms around her and let myself relax into her hold. I know. I pull back and kiss her. I love you, Erin. I hug her. I'm sorry. I grew up with him. We joined the Marines together; we fought together. I shake my head. We protected each other. I cup her face in my hands, softly rubbing her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:56 pm

As he cupped my face into his arms, I looked into his eyes and smiled kindly down up at him. "I know Lukie. And I know that he is probably looking down at you right now and smiling at how much you have gotten stronger. He is proud of you Luke." I then pecked his lips very gently at that moment and looked into his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 pm

I offer a small, sad smile and give her a gentle, slow kiss. I love you. I take her hand and lead her back to her mother's grave and smile. Are you going to properly introduce us?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

I giggled very slightly as I then looked at the graves and looked at the names of my mother and my father. "Mom, Dad, this is Lucas Reid. He is my fiancee." A smile formed on my lips as I slowly looked up at Luke and pecked his lips in front of the graves and then looked back down at them with my sad blue eyes. "I know if you guys were here, you guys would have loved Luke. He is a true gentleman to me."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 pm

I smile and kiss Erin on the cheek before turning to her parents' graves. Erin doesn't know this, Mr. Smith but I've already met y'all. I came here to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage before I proposed. I'm old-fashioned that way. I smile. I want to reassure you all again, that I'm going to take care of your daughter. I love her with all of my being and I will never let anything happen to her. I promise. I kiss Erin on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 pm

The tears rolled down my cheeks as I was smiling. That was one thing that I always wanted in my life. I wanted the man of my life, my fiancee, to ask my dad for me hand in marriage. And he did. I turned around and hugged Luke around his neck at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm

I hug her back and smile. I know this is what she wanted. I love you, Erin. You're parents are proud of you. They love you. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Gently, I kissed his cheek as some tears rolled down my cheeks at that moment. I was so happy that this moment. It was amazing to know that he asked my father for permission to marry me, even though my dad was dead. "I love you so much Luke. Thank you for doing this for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next