Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 pm

I smile and lay my head onto his shoulder as I sniffled a bit. "Thank you..." I whispered in my soft and gentle voice as I pulled myself closer to Luke. A sigh of relaxation left from my lips as the smile on my lips never did leave at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:47 pm

I smile and kiss her forehead before carefully setting her back down on the ground. I grab her wet clothes and extend my hand. come on, let's go home I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:53 pm

I grasped onto his hand gently as I then cuddled with his warm body as I then looked up at him with my bright blue eyes. "Let's." I smile in response to him as I then kissed his cheek gently before I looked down at the ground at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm

I smile and lead us out of the bar a big stupid grin on my face the whole time. I entwine my fingers in hers and open the car door for her. I close it behind her and get in the car on the drivers side before starting the car. I keep it in park and lean over. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:12 pm

I kiss him back as I then cuddled up to him as best as I could. A smile never left my lips as well as I then slowly pull back as I then say, "I love you Hybrid Skywalker." I look up into his brown eyes as I then pull his jacket closer to my small body as I then smile at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 pm

I smile and wrap an arm around her before driving us back to the house. I love you too. I laugh as it starts running. I smirk and jump out of the car, sliding my way through the mud to her side of the car. I open her door and help her out of the car. I laugh as she sinks knee deep into the mud. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I carefully step onto the first step up the porch and laugh as it breaks under both of our weight. I twist us so that I take the fall into the mud. I grin as I am now thoroughly soaked. I brush her soaked hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

A laugh left from my lips as I then kissed his lips at that moment. I then pulled back and took some of the mud and smeared it onto Luke's face. "Mmm my dirty hybrid." She laughed at that moment and smiled some more at the hybrid she was going to spend the rest of her life with forever and always.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 pm

I smirk and laugh. This is just like something from the Notebook, or at least I'm sure it would be if I had any idea what the plot was. In more ways than one. I grin devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 pm

I playfully smack his chest as I then stayed on him some more as I then rubbed some more mud onto him. "You are still perfect and wonderful for me though."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 pm

I grin mischievously before taking a glob of mud and rubbing it into her cheeks. am I still wonderful? I laugh. i mean, I did just give you a free facial. I laugh
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 pm

I laugh brightly as I then kissed his lips with passion and love. This was how we were perfect with one and other. Even after we argue, we go right back into goofing off and loving one and other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 pm

I grin and flip us over. I kiss her lips. I support my weight on my forearms. Now your hair is rejuvenated too. I grin and kiss her again. I love her so much. It's crazy what you can feel for someone. How lost you can get in their eyes. It's crazy how much they can consume you. She consumes me. She is my everything. She is my world. She is my home.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I smile as I then look up at him and touch his face. My eyes then looked at the engagement ring and smiled some more as I then looked up at him with my bright eyes. This was perfect. If people saw Luke and I at this moment, they would probably think that we are the strangest people in the world, but in my eyes Luke and I are the most perfect couple in the whole entire world.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 pm

I carefully stand and pull her up with me. I know she's freezing. I take her hand and lead us up the steps-carefully stepping over the broken step. Let's go take a shower; you're freezing. I lead us up to my bedroom and wait for her to get ready. I peel my soaked shirt and pants of, I pull my boxers off as I step in the shower and turn it on, letting the hot water soak in. I wait for Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Slowly I stripped out of my clothes and joined him in the bath. I looked down at the cut on my stomach and frowned. "I am a mess, huh?" I asked in a very quiet voice as I then rested my head onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 pm

I grimace as I pick up a bar of soap and wash her back. Yeah, but you're my mess. I press a kiss to her neck and continue scrubbing.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 pm

I smiled very slightly as I then sniffle a bit and look up at him with my blue eyes. "You not a mess at all Luke. You are perfect in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

I laugh and stop for a second. Erin, I've had to fight the urge to kill you on more than one occasion. I'm a bit of a mess I continue rubbing before pouring some shampoo in my hands and washing her hair. Everyone deserves to be pampered every once and a while. I finish washing her hair, but I continue massaging her scalp and her neck. My cleanliness isn't my priority right now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm

My eyes were closed as I then said, "When was your last urge?" I asked in a soft whisper as I then tilt my head back so then I can look back at him at that moment. A smile was on my lips as I kept looking up at my hybrid. My hybrid. That sounds perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 pm

I press a kiss to her lips. Few days before our wedding. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her again. My human. She's mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

He was being very protective of me and it felt amazing. "You could of taken a bite hun. I would of not judged you at all." I whisper to him as I then place a hand upon his cheek and look up into his gorgeous brown eyes that could make me melt into a pile of goo.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

I hum in response before pressing a kiss to her neck. In society it's generally looked down upon to bite your wife. I smirk. I still haven't turned her. She hasn't asked; I haven't said anything. I don't know if I'm ready to kill my wife yet.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:48 pm

I then bite my lip as I then whisper, "I want to feel like what you do to feed before I want to be changed." My eyes looked up at him as I then placed a smile on my pale pink lips. This was simply perfect. Being in this shower with hot water beading down onto our bodies perfectly. His tan, ripped body. And my pale, toned body.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I offer a small smile. Erin, feeding can be really enjoyable for both parties, or it can be painful. If I feed on you, you have to be- I shake my head. I don't know, into it. This is slightly awkward. I know I won't kill her. I'm very controlled in my feeding.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

I nod and say, "I want you to feed on me. I will never ask you to do it again as long as you do not want to." My blue eyes met his gorgeous brown eyes as I then smiled at my husband. "I promise everything will be okay. And I will be into it." I giggled as I did not know how in the world I was going to be into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next