Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

I giggled some more as I blushed some more. "You are the only man to have make me blush like this Luke." I then placed my hands on top of his as I tilted my head back and up at that moment. This was a feeling someone could only feel with one other person in this whole world. This was true love.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

I smile against her skin and kiss her neck again. As her hand covers mine I run my hand down her side and back up going farther down each time. I grin as I smell the slight tinge of smoke that I know she can't smell. I think your steak is burning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Quickly I open my eyes and try to stop the burning. "Crap!" I exclaimed as I took the steak off just in time and sighed. I laughed at myself and then I finished our meal. "Set out the plates love and I will bring the food right over for us."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

I smile and laugh as I set the plates on the table before grabbing two beers and setting them down on the counter. I pour them both in two separate cups before taking a seat. Erin places a huge steak in front of me. Thank you, babe.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I kiss his cheek as I then say, "Welcome love." I smile as I then sit down besides him with my smaller steak and then I slowly begin to eat. I was not going to eat a lot for I wanted to look good on our wedding day. I did not want to gain weight and that was a huge fear of mine. That I would gain weight.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

My smile drops as I see the tiny steak on her plate. Erin, you look beautiful. I give a small smile and shake my head. You can eat, Erin. You will look beautiful on our wedding day, no matter what. I don't care what you look like.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm

I look up at him and blush as I then smile as well. "I am fine Luke. I wasn't that hungry anyway." I then touch his hand to comfort him. Deep down I was slightly very hungry, but I was controlling myself greatly at that moment. "Please smile Luke. I am all fine."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

I squeeze her hand and shake my head. I can hear your stomach growl, Erin. Come on, please eat more. I don't want her starving herself for me. I think she's perfect no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 pm

I look into his eyes as he was pleading to me and sighed slightly at that moment then. I then started to eat more to not make him worried about me. I always hated my weight and wanted to look good no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

I rub her hand. Thank you. I take a bite of my steak and swallow before talking to her again. You know you don't have to change for me, right? I don't need you to be skinny. I don't care if you're overweight. I love you for you. I don't care what you look like, Erin..
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

My hand grasped onto his hand and I then looked up into his eyes. "I just want to be gorgeous and look like an angel for you Luke. I feel like a man who looks just as great as you should have a woman who looks great. I am sorry if I made you worried about me." I then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 pm

I kiss her lips. Erin, you will always look like an angel to me. You don't need to change for me. I kiss her again. I love the woman that you are. I don't need you to change for me at all.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

I smile gently and sweetly as I then kiss his lips once again as I then whispered, "Thank you for accepting me for me Luke." I then scooted my chair closer to him as I then ate some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

I wrap an arm around her as she eats. See, that's more like it. I take a swig of my beer. I smile and press my lips to her ear. Guess what?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

I pull back from my food and then whisper at that moment, "What?" My eyes slowly looked up at him as I smiled some more at my much taller fiancee. He was simply perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:56 pm

I press a kiss to her neck and speak again. I love you. I kiss her neck again, going down to her collarbone and back up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

I giggle like a little school girl as I then pecked his lips. "I love you so much Luke." I then take a small drink of my beer and sigh happily. This was the life that anyone really did want. My eyes looked up at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:02 pm

I smile as she finishes her steak and raise my eyebrows suggestively. What should we do now? I love her so much. I don't ever want her to change for anything. She's so sexy and caring. Somehow she's not afraid of the monster that I am.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

I think about it for a couple of seconds and then said, "Should we just watch a movie and relax?" I smile kindly up at him as I then placed both of my hands onto his cheeks as I then rubbed his cheeks up and down softly. I pecked his lips at that moment before I stood up and cleaned the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:07 pm

I stand and gently bump her out of the way as I finish the dishes. I'll finish these; you go upstairs and put the movie in. I don't care which, surprise me. I smile as I continue washing the plates and pans. I'm such a domestic.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 pm

I peck his lips as I then ran upstairs with Zeus by my side. We ran into Luke's and my room as I then looked for a movie for us to watch. I decided on "The Hangover". I was in the mood for a comedy and this sure did make me laugh every time I watch it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I grab the popcorn out of the microwave and run up the stairs two stairs at a time. I take a seat on the couch and prop my feet up on the table, before wrapping an arm around Erin and setting the pop corn down in my lap. The Hangover. Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 pm

I eat some of the popcorn as Zeus was begging Luke for some popcorn. "Good." I giggle and peck his lips and then pokes his nose as I then cuddle up to him at that moment. I look down at my engagement ring and smile some more. This was my dream.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:21 pm

My eyes flick open to see pitch black darkness. I smile as I realize my head's in Erin's lap. One of her hands runs through my hair as the other rests on my chest. Ho was the movie?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

I smile down at my fiancee as I heard his voice finally. "It was pretty amazing. How was your nap? Comfortable?" I rubbed his chest still as my other hand ran through his hair at that moment. This was wonderful. Zeus was sleeping by Luke's feet like a loyal pet would to their owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next