Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 pm

I offer a small smile before brushing the hair from her neck. I hold her neck in one hand, my other hand pressed to her lower back. I take a deep breath and gently sink my fangs into her neck. I'm gentle with her. I don't suck to hard. It's euphoric, tasking my wife's blood. It's union. She'll understand blood sharing when she's a hybrid; when two people share blood-it's a deep connection. It's a amazing. After a minute I pull away, gently licking over the wound to speed up the healing. I bite into my wrist and offer it to her. It'll heal you; it'll taste awful while you're human. But when you're a hybrid, it's euphoric.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

My eyes looked up at him as I nodded my head. I then took a hold of his wrist and pulled it close to my mouth. I sighed a bit as I then put his wrist to my mouth and started to drink his blood. He was right. It did taste awful at first, but then I calmed down and let the blood enter my body. That is when I pulled his wrist away and some of his blood dripped down from my mouth then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I grin and kiss the blood from her lips and chin. So? I'm curious to her reaction. It has to taste awful for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I then whisper, "It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. How did I taste to you?" It must of sounded wrong to many people, but with us this was pretty normal. Him a hybrid and I a human.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

I grin and lean back against the shower wall. Euphoric. I wipe the blood from my face. That's the only way to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:22 pm

I smile as I then touch his veins under his eyes as I then whisper, "That is good." I then looked into his eyes and got lost in them .This was the man that I will always and forever love.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 pm

I smirk. Good? The fact that I think your blood tastes good is good? Erin, sweetheart, you need to recheck some things in that head of yours.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 pm

I giggle as I then shake my head. "I think I am just fine there." I smile as I then reach for a towel to wrap my body up in as then, Zeus jumped into the shower and started to play in the water bellow us.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I smile and turn off the water. I wrap a towel around my waist and step out with her. I run a hand through my hair and pull on my boxers before collapsing on the bed and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:45 pm

I smile as I then change into bra, underwear, and a black nightgown. I walked to the bed and sat down besides him. "This is perfect." I smile as I then look down at him. "I love you Mr. Reid."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

I grin. I love you too, Mrs. Reid, aka, MY wife. I laugh and lean forward to press a kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I smile as our lips fit perfectly with one and other. Nothing could ruin this moment between us. Except, for our puppy jumping onto Luke and licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

I grin and lift the puppy off my chest and set him down in between Erin and I. I smile and wrap an arm around the both of them. Big happy family.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

I smile and then peck his lips as I then bet our little puppy. "This is our perfect family. No matter what I will love you two forever." I smile kindly as I then cuddled closer to him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 pm

I smile. Forever will never be enough. I brush the hair from her face. No measure of time will ever be enough, but we'll start with eternity.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 pm

I close my eyes as I smile from his touch. "I am ready for an eternity with you Luke. I am ready to be with you forever. I will always love you and only you. Even after this world blows up on us." My eyes then reopened as I looked back down into his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her lips. When you're ready, I'll turn you. I'm convinced. I press a kiss to her lips. She genuinely wants to live forever with me. I can see it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

I smile as I then whisper, "Do you want me to be with you forever Luke?" I needed to know the whole honest truth. I was ready to be with him forever. I wanted to be with him and only him. No one else, no other man, was ever going to touch me again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

I smile and kiss her. Yes. Forever-even that amount of time won't be enough. I'll turn her if that's what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I smile and nod. "I want to be turned Luke. I want to be turned by you and only you." She then hugged him around his neck at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

I sigh. I'm now having my doubts. Erin, sweetheart, I want you to think about this. Eternity is a very long time to live. Hell, I don't want to live forever, but I didn't get a choice, but you have one. You have the choice. I want you to think very carefully about this.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 pm

I frown and then sit up as I look down at the man I loved and our puppy. "Do you not want me to be with you forever Luke? I want to be with you forever no matter what happens. I want to be with you through everything in this world."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. Erin, you know that I want that with you. I really do. Why does this have to be so hard? Erin, I just think you'll regret it; everyone regrets choosing immortality. I sigh and grimace. You have a choice, Erin. No supernatural has ever had a choice. I don't want to choose for you, but I want you to make the right choice for you. I run a hand across my face. Forever is a very long time to live. Even if you're happy, Erin. There's no final resting place. It's just-eternal. I don't know how to explain this to her. I know she knows that I love her, and that I want to live with her-as long as we live. I just don't want the pain that I feel inflicted on her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I frowned as he said all of this as I then crawled to be sitting onto his lap as I then placed some hands onto his face and start to rub his cheeks. "Luke, look back at my life. I should be dead by now, but I didn't. I think that I was saved to stay alive and to live with you for eternity. That I am to be with you forever. I know what I want to choose and I choose this. I choose to be with you and only you. I choose to become a part of the supernatural with you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 pm

I sigh. God I'm not getting through to her. Erin, it doesn't matter how much you love me and how much I may make you happy, you will tire of me eventually. You will get bored. You will want more, but you won't be able to find it, because you'll have lived long enough to do everything that there is to do. Eternity is a long time, Erin. I don't know how to stress that to you. It's eternal-it never ends-ever. I cradle her face in my hands. I don't want you to regret this 100 years from now. I love you; you know that. I just want you to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next