Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 am

I look at her. I was going to shut off my emotions. I would've ended up becoming a real hybrid. I would've killed, fed. That would have been my life.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 am

"I'm glad that you didn't do it, I have no idea how I would be right now", I say and kiss him once again. I know that my life is definitely better with him. In every way. In everything. I just know it and I'm happy that I can enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 pm

I smile softly. I wouldn't have it any other way. I kiss her and trace circdles on her back.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm

"You said you wanted to dance the rumba again. What do you think? Still interested?" I raise my eyebrows and wait for his answer. I guess it would be interesting with all those emotions we have for each other. And this time without pretending to think of someone else.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

I grin and stand. I extend my hand to help her up. [color=orangI think this'll be good for you. This time you won't have to control yourself. [/color] I pull her up and kiss her. YOu can touch whatever you want. I say before leading her to my empty hard wood floor. I walk to the corner and put in a CD. Rihanna's "Stay" starts to play. I stand and walk to the middle. She looks at me expectantly. You choreograph. Lead the way. I'll help, but take the lead. A small smile plays on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:53 pm

"Uhm I guess you don't know what you're saying." I look at him and can't decide if he is serious or not. He knows even though we danced together that I'm still the old mess on the floor. I breath in and step closer to him. The only thing that I like about this is that I can decide how we do it. We are standing extremely close to each other. One of my hands rests on his bicep and my other hand on his shoulder. I smile at him and clear my throat. "Okay, one, two, three."

-----------------------------------------
I'm breathless after our dance is done. It was just awesome. "I think I'm getting better. I didn't fall our step on your foot." My hand is on his upper chest while his hand rests on my hip. "You like it?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I smile and kiss her deeply. What do you think? I look at her lovingly and raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:08 pm

"We'll, you better love it", I say and kiss him back. "Okay you're partly vampire right? You have to drink blood. We never talked about that part. Where do you get your blood from?" I have to ask that. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable about that topic just because I'm a hunter. I also need I know it because the town council made me take a part time job at the hospital and they want me to control every bag that is in that building. I don't want Luke to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

I chuckle. Don't worry, I'm not stealing from Mercy Hospital. A few years ago in Virginia a hospital was going out of business. They were going to throw away everything at their blood bank, so I paid for it all and stashed it all in my basement. I'm stocked for hundreds of years. I don't drink everyday.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I sigh and smile. "That's great. I really don't want to arrest you." I smile back at him and turn around to sit on the couch. I wave to him so he sits next to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 pm

I chuckle and walk over to her. I sit on the couch beside her and wrap an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 am

I sigh and look at Luke, taking one of his hands in mine and stroking it with my thumb. [color=green]"Luke I want to talk with you about something that's really important to me. And please jut listen first and understand it."[\color] I take a deep breath before I continue talking. [color=green]"I never really told you how my life went before I came here. And you probably just know that my dad was killed by a vampire. You told me about your family and I want to share that with you now. You know I come from London. I never found out who my mother was, I just know that her first name was Clara. My father was the only person that was constantly there for me and helped me with everything I know today. Yes, he was not perfect, but who is? Everyone has something to struggle with, right? Well you know e was a hunter and he was killed. I had no one else that I knew, so I had no other choice to be in an orphanage for a couple of years. When I was fourteen, my uncle adopted me and he and his wife took care about me, but acted as if they wouldn't know anything about my father and what he did. But I felt that something strange was going on. I didn't know that I would become a hunter as well. I started researching about the things my father found out and years later, I was seventeen, I killed my first vampire. And became a hunter. I traced the sign of the killer back to this place here, and I want to find. Him or her. Can you help me with that? It is not directly in Mystic Falls, but maybe in Virginia? I want to trace it back, and I want to find the killer. I can't just forget it. I want to live my life without thinking that the one who slaughtered my father is still walking around somewhere! Luke I- I .." I break together and tears fall down my cheek. I can't hold it back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 am

I wrap my arms around her and hold her to me. I rub her back softly. I'll find him. I promise. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

"You don't have to. I just wanted to tell you that I will try to find him. I just wanted to know if you would be okay with that. You don't have to help me if you don't want to." I look at him and don't speak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

I shut her up with a kiss. Of course I'm going to help you, Victoria. I love you. I support you. I'll help you, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 am

I smile at him and kiss his lips. "Thank you", I whisper and close my eyes. His touch makes me feel so good and I feel like I forget everything around me. As if it is just him and me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:53 am

I look at her and search her eyes. You had the dream too, didn't you? She's being slightly more guarded than usual, more cautious.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I swallow and nod, while I'm narrowing my eyes. I can't look at him. Being reminded of the weirdest dream I ever had makes me feel depressed and I feel sick immediately. It all felt so real. And as if would have happened in reality.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

I look at her and cup her face gently in my hands so that she looks at me. I run my thumbs over her cheekbones and look at her hard. That will never happen. We're together now. That's all that matters. I love you, you know that. It was just a bad dream. the dream's truth freaked me out too. It's realistic. I would've turned my emotions off and likely attacked Victoria if I had seen her. I would've become a monster.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm

I scan his face and nod. I can see the softness in his eyes, but also that he knows what I saw. It is the same what I saw and I know it affected him as well. I don't let it affect me anymore. The only thing I want is him and not the reality that might have effected both of us. "I'm happy that is was just a dream", I say and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, while I kiss his lips. I moan.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:09 pm

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into my lap. I lean back against the back of the couch as she straddles my waist. I kiss her lovingly. I bury one hand in her hair and trace circles on her lower back with my other. I love her so incredibly much. We only have one more hurdle to get over. Immortality. I'm immortal; she's not. I don't know if she's thought about it. I've tried not to. I don't know if she'd want to be turned, and if she doesn't, well. This relationship doesn't really work out for either of us. If I love her, I guess I should let her go if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 pm

My eyes wander to his face as Luke sighs deeply. Something is wrong. I can see it. Right now, I can't really tell what, but I'm curious and caring enough to find it out. "What is in your mind, Luke?" I ask kissing his cheek before pulling back. Somehow I have the strange feeling it's about us. He looks as he would struggle to talk to me, so I wait for him to tell me what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I rest my hands on her hips and meet her eyes. Victoria, we haven't really thought about it, but there is one, kinda major problem, in our relationship. I run a hand through my hair. I'm immortal; you're not. I say slowly. She'll die. I won't. She'll age. I won't.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I close my eyes and bite on my lower lip as he mentions it. "Yes, I knew the time would come when we have to think about that", I say and stroke his hair. My eyes lock on his deep brown eyes and I sigh. He is right it is not like I never think about it either. "I thought about this issue when it was clear that I loved you and that I was going to age if you wouldn't turn me. Luke, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but it has to have effects, if a hunter decides to do something like that. I mean, it was hard to control myself. What happens if I turn to a vampire? Would it be harmless? Would I try to kill myself?" I shrug and look at him. I really want to be together with him. But I guess we have to research before we decide something.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I blink a few times before looking at her confusedly. You want to be turned, if it's possible with no implications? THe idea of her wanting to make such a big change to be with me is astounding. No one's ever really been that into it. I love her, but it's hard for me to believe that she'd want to spend an eternity with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next