Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Private Lesson (Lucas) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Private Lesson (Lucas) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Private Lesson (Lucas) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Private Lesson (Lucas) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Private Lesson (Lucas) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Private Lesson (Lucas) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Private Lesson (Lucas) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Private Lesson (Lucas) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Private Lesson (Lucas) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Private Lesson (Lucas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The Private Lesson (Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"5, 6, 7, 8!" kendall called. She watched as many older women had come to try to learn how to cha-cha. Kendall had worn a dress that had thin straps on her shoulders. the dress ended at her mid-thight with cut outs to reveal her ribs. There was a string in the back to allow coverage so nothing would show. Kendall spun in a circle as her dance partner spun her. As she was spun, he glided her on the floor, which wasnt really cha-cha but more rumba. Then the bell rang. Kendall's partner helped her up. Without saying a word he just left along with some of the women. "If you want more time to learn some moves or work on posture i can give private lessons. I have a sign-up sheet by the door." she said, hoping somone would sign-up. When she wasnt bartending, she taught dance.

(Outfit: Click Here )
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

I walk in just as the instructor announces a sign up sheet at the door. I look to my left to see it hanging there, bare of any names. Hi, I'm Lucas, Lucas Reid. I extend my hand. I actually know how to dance; I'm looking for a partner for this competition next week. I know it's last minute, but my partner had a- Why am I bringing this up. I shouldn't be talking about her. My own dead wife. she had an accident. What are the chances that you'd be interested? I give her my best smile.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Kendall was about to take yet another day without nothing to do. Maybe she would take a trip to her Master, Klaus. Just as she thought her day was going to be ruined, a man came up to her. "Kendall Mongomery." She took his hand as he extended it. Shhe could feel it as they touched skin, he was a hybrid too. "It's ok. I was looking into doing a competition. Thing was I didnt have a partner. I'm up for it. I'll have to get my boss, Klaus, to ok it." she said in coded talk to see if he knew what she meant. She was never loyal to the guy so there was no possible way for her to be sired, right?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Klaus. So she is still aired to him. Poor girl. somehow I don't think that Klaus would be too happy with you. You don't have to listen to him, Kendall. I can help you, but you need to me first. What do I have to do to gain your trust? Dance with you? Take you to dinner? Do the last lift from Dirty Dancing? I joke; trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Kendall giggled at his comments. She made sure the area was cleared. "I am the first female hybrid. And nobody reallys knows this yet, but I was never sired to him. Yes, i do have trust issues because of him, but I do not fall to his command. I act like i am sired to him to survive. Other than that, I will under my own free will. Although, depending on the competition, that lift might come in handy." she responded back in a scarcastic, but tempting way. This could be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

I laugh. I like her already. Good to know, but even so, would you do me the honor of having lunch with me? Judging by your "talented" dance students, I would say you could use a break, and I would be more than willing to entertain you with my endless charm. I smile to let her know I'm kidding with the arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 pm

"Sounds good, Lucas." Kendall said before grabbing her bag. She was wearing her only change of clothes for the day so the bag was stuffed with towels, blood bags and many of her purses. She ddint want to seem like she was all high up and stuff. She just wanted to feel normal.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I extend my arm for her and lead us out the door and to the grill, which conveniently was just a little ways walk. Once we arrive, I pull out her chair for her and take my own seat. So, how long have you lived in this supernatural town? I order myself a Sam Adams and take a sip.

OOC: Sorry for short-ish post.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

I smilied as he offered his arm for me. I took it gently as we began on our walk to the Grill. As we approached our table, he pulled out a chair for me. "Thank you." She said as she sat down and placed her bag on the floor. She looked at the waiter and order a jack-and-coke. "A few weeks now. I didnt choose to move here, if you catch my drift. How about you? she asked as she looked at him while trying to decided which salad she was going to order.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm

I think I'm liking her more and more very second. It takes a certain kind of girl to order jack-and-coke. I came here to try to find my brother a few weeks ago. I figured out he'd been turned into a hybrid by Klaus, so I went to find him. I freed my brother, but I was turned into a hybrid in the process. I've been over seas in Afghanistan for the past 4-5 years. I'm a Major in the Marine Corp, but right now I'm primarily a navy seal. Although, I don't think I can go back to war again, seeing as they might question my invincibility.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Kendall looked at him as she took a sip od her drink. "It takes guts to join. Its nice to meet someone like you. Its not everyday you meet someone of your ...abilites." she said rasing an eyebrow as she took another sip. "I did professional dancing since I was three. I have done music vidoes, movies, and a few t.v. shows." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm

I smile at her compliment. and it's not every day that you meet a girl who drinks Jack. I'm impressed on two counts-a talented dancer and a drinker-two skills that make an great combination. I wink but of course, you know what they say, never drink and dance-never goes too well. I don't know what it is, Kendall. I feel like I've known you my whole life. You're so easy to talk to, and I may be talking now, but I'm not exactly outgoing, but with you, I'm comfortable
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 pm

"One of the best combinations that existed, if you ask me. she said before ordering a house salad. "That is corect, drinking and dancing mixes for a few broken bones. Just ask my past partners. And, I'll take that as a complment, sharp shooter.' she said gigglind before taking another sip as she gave him a little nickname. It was fun, risky, and it felt good. He seemed to know something about her though.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:41 pm

I laugh at my new nickname before ordering a burger. Sharp shooter, huh? I think I can live with that, dirty dancer. I smirk and wink suggestively. judging by your outfit, I'd day that you're not bad at it, but then again I'm not a pig I smile.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Dirty Dancer, ehh? It not bad, not bad at all. "Once we start dancing, you'll be able see how dirty dancing compares to myself." she said winking again. it was nice. This was going to be fun. "So for this competition, what are we dancing? A cha-cha, rumba, waltz, argintain tango, jive?" she asked him. She was always perpared for any type of dance, but she wanted to make sure her partners were up to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

I smile. This is my kinda girl, feisty and sexy. I was thinking Rumba or Argentinian tango, seeing as we seem to have the romantic aspect going for us. I think we'll be a good team. God, it's been 20 minutes and I'm already in love with her. She's everything I've ever needed in a woman; she's smart, sexy, brave, and a damned dirty dancer. I smile at the thought of it; then again, what girl would love a broken guy like me? I think this might be one of those first dates where there's a kiss on the front porch. But I'm always open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sexy dances. If you dont mind me saying we should dance the Rumba. There are so many possibilites. And the romantic factor will give us points." Dear god. less than 20 minutes and I have fallen in love for the first time. He's sweet, kind, handsome and a risk taker. Yet what type of guy wanted to be with a broken soul like mine? I wanted this to go further. "Unless you had something different in mind."

(Rumba sample: Click Here)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 pm

I smile. I think that's perfect. I look at my watch. 9:36. Geeze have we really been talking for that long? Oh wow, I didn't realize how long we've been talking. Would you want to go back to my place, or yours? We could have a drink, get a head start on the dance? I know we've just met, but I'm not quite ready to say goodbye yet. I smile as I pull out a couple of $20s and put them on the table.

(Looks good to me. By the way, I'll probably fall asleep in the next few minutes or so, but I'll definitely reply in the morning )
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Long? Kendall pulled out her cellphone. Holy shit! 9:36? She looked at him. "Umm, Your place? I'm living in a boarding house untill this paperwork goes through for an apartment." she said fishing her drink. She stood up and grabbed her bag. She slung the strap on her shoulder as she waited for him. "Thanks for dinner. It was great. she told him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 am

I stand an offer my arm before leading her out to the door and into my car. Once we get to my house, I start to open the door and let her in ahead of me. I close the door and turn to her. Kendall, before this goes any further I need you to know something. I step towards her and run my thumb along her cheek. I'm in love with you, Kendall Montgomery, and you need to know that. I know that we've only known each other for half-a-day, but I'm so incredibly in-love with you. I know it's strange; guys don't usually pour their heart out to a girl on the first date, but I don't know. This feels different. I feel safe and comfortable with you. I can be open with you I don't have to be guarded. I look down and shake my head. I cup her face with my hands and stroke her cheeks. But, Kendall, I'm a broken guy, a lot of-, a lot of shit has clouded my past, and I don't know if you can ever love me, but I'm willing to wait for you, as long as it takes.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more romantic stuff lol)
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 pm

She took his arm. lunch date no more than five minutes after meeting a guy. Accepting a last minute dance competition partner request. Now getting in guys car to go to his house. Great idea kendall. She told herself mentally. That was one of her many flaws. She was her biggest critic. As they got to his house, she entered the entry. Right before dropping her bag down, he started to cup her face while...proclaiming his love? "The man doth speaks of his love to much, me thinks." she said scarcasticly referring to Gertrude in Hamlet. "Although I do appercaite the speech and romantic talk, its just, ever since i became this, I've had a hard time trusting people. I cant really trust myself. If anyone is the broken one here, its me. Its all under my facade. Im anything but together. I do really...like the things you said....and I.....I.I like you, a lot." She said hoping not to crush him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 pm

I nod. I understand. Again, Kendall. I get it. Believe me, as soon as I said it, it sounded a lot stupider. Number one rule in dating: don't proclaim your love on the first date. I let my hands drop to my sides. I sighI get it, Kendall. You need time. I wasn't expecting a proclamation of your love back. I'm a bit more realistic than that. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dropped that on you. Regarding the broken thing, as stupid as it might sound, two broken people tend to fill each other's holes. Kendall, you see yourself as broken, but you're stronger than you realize. You are. I know that deep down, yeah you're a little broken. Hell, all of us are. Maybe us a little more than most, but even so, I don't look at you and see a broken woman. I see a beautiful, strong, confident and sexy dancer, who can face anything that's thrown at her. Whether you see that person, too, I don't know, but it's the truth Kendall. It is.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm

What the Hell am I doing? Before she could second chance it, Kendall threw her arms around his neck, softly kissing his lips. Her arms had caught his shoulders. This was the most stupidest, dumbest, boldest, wildest, and carziest idea she has ever had in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:56 pm

I was getting ready to turn and grab a drink when she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She kissed me. I respond almost immediately, wrapping my arms around her waist. After a couple of seconds I pull away without removing my arms. I press my forehead to hers. What was that for? That was amazing. This girl-I don't even know how to describe her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 am

After a few seconds, he pulled away. i wasnt sure if he was going to be rude or do something different. Her arms stayed where they were as he pressed his forehead to mine. "Honestly, i just did it. I have no idea why." she chuckled as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson (Lucas)   The Private Lesson (Lucas) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Private Lesson (Lucas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next