Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)

Go down 
+6
Sophia Blackwood
Eric Warren
Lucas Reid
Levi Bradshall
Erin Lynn Smith
Sasha Marköv
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 pm

"I just wanted to visit an old friend that I thought I could trust, but I obviously can't. Besides I brought a great wedding present. European Cruise tickets. Seven days six nights all expenses paid. If anyone should feel uncomfortable her, its me. Everyone is pointing dangers at my welcoming and friendly demeanor." Just a few more songs and she would leave. Nobody would get hurt, except for herself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I smile as I then kept my arms around Luke. I kind of did just want to dance with him in private, but of course this was our wedding and people would be coming up to say hi to us and to take pictures. "Hello there Sasha."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm

"And yet I don't believe you." I told her and finished off my drink so I could have my full attention on her. "You know know what you were doing when you came here. I don't know what kind of past you have with Luke and frankly I don't care but hes my friend and this his day so I got my eye on you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

As the song ends I kiss Erin on the cheek. I'm going to go talk to her. I give her a reassuring smile. You know we can't leave things unsaid; I'm going to go talk. I turn and walk over to Kendall. Tyler looks upset; I'm going to cut in now. I turn to Kendall Do you mind if I talk with you in private? I look at Tyler and offer a small, tight smile. I know he understands.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Finally. Maybe I'll leave early. That was until the song came on the DJ said, "This shout out goes to Sharp Shooter, from Dirty Dancer. Well who ever you are, here you go" Then he played a song from Demi Lavato. She could have used Want you back by Cher Lloyd, but Did you Forget would do great. She finished her wine and paid the bartender along with giving him a $100 dollar tip. She sighed awaiting his next move.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I slowly leave the bar going to Erin, who is talking to another girl now. "Congratulations, Erin. I wanted to talk to you before I leave." I try to smile but I'm really tired. All this strange stuff that goes around in this little town...
I feel lonely. "Well, I have a present for you guys, hold on", I trap it out of my purse. "Its something small, but maybe you like it." It is a trip thought Caribbean which I thought might interest them. "If you want to go somewhere after your honeymoon...to make it longer."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

I tense up as I hear the familiar nicknames. Don't Forget starts playing. I never forgot. How could I? Can we talk? Somewhere private? I never forgot. She was dead. I knew she was dead. I saw it happen.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

I smile and hug the new witch in town. "Thank you so much Amy. Please go home and get some rest. Call me when you get home so then I know you make it home okay." I slightly look at Luke and smile before I look back at Amy.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

"Don't worry, if my only worry right now is to walk in those heels back in the mansion. Did you see Eric anywhere? He wanted to say something to you and Luke as well."
I look on my watch. "Never mind. I wish you guys the best and I hope we stay in contact?" I smile. This time it feels right and I mean it.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 pm

She sighed and started to walk towards the exit of the tented area. She found a nice bench to stand next to. "I do have to admit, your uniform looks in mint condition. Yet we are not hear to talk about your appearence now are we?' she asked kindly. The first time she see's him in months, hoping she could run into his arms and be forgiven for being gone for so long, just to see him with another girl, being married for cheesecake goodness.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I shake my head at Amy and smile sadly. "Goodbye." I then stood on the dance floor as I then danced by myself. A smile never left my face as I then looked down at the ground at that moment. Why did I have a feeling that Emmett was going to come through those doors and ruin this day for me with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 pm

I shake my head. You're dead. I saw it happen; I don't. I run a hand through my hair. Kendall, I never forgot. When you were gone, I waited. I was faithful. I didn't know where the hell you were, but I waited. I would've waited forever for you, but I saw you die. It killed me to see you die. You know how I-felt. I tried to move on, so I found Erin. I shake my head. I don't know what to feel, Kendall. I thought you were dead. I am sorry. There's this curse on me now that makes me hallucinate-only I can't tell if it's a hallucination. I saw you die, so I waited a while and I moved on. I really am sorry, Kendall. I can't be thinking like this. I'm married. I can't do this.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

I then look away from Luke and Kendall as I knew this was a private manor. I played with my fingers and bit my lip as I then closed my eyes. In that moment my heart was racing at that moment as I then gasped a little. I ran to the bathroom and splashed some water upon my face.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

I listen from afar, poor lucas i wish i could do something for him to help but i don't know what. I want to intervene, i know of the curse that Lucas has placed on him but what can i do, maybe i can get him some help.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 pm

"Being faithfull means searching. Be faithfull means never giving up or moving on. If you knew you were hallucinating, you would have ignored it. I never died. I was shooting a movie in Texas and Klaus was breathing down my neck. He sired me by complulsion. So just know, you didnt move on, you cheated big time. I didnt come here to make a scene. I came her to prove to you why i dont trust men, its because they turn away and abandon me like you did." she said with a tear rolling down her cheeck, she reached in her purse and grabbed an evvelope. She handed it to him. "This dress was bought with this ring I am wearing on my right hand, which I thought would be on my left. They were also bought with this. Inside theres an all expense paid cruise in Europe. Seven days Six Nights, dinner at the Effile Tower, gondola rides and some other things. I was going to ask you to marry me and be strange like that because I am. But now, its all for you, except for me." she stood there, awaiting his next few words before she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Once Luke and Kendall left I stayed at the bar. Nothing major seemed liek it was going to happen so might as well get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 pm

I shake my head and feel a pang of sadness for the woman I once loved. I didn't know I was hallucinating. I never know when I am. That's the pain of it. I did search. I searched for you for 6 months. I moved on. That's what I'm at fault for. I moved on because I thought you would have wanted that. I could hear your voice telling me to get off my ass and go do something with my life, so I did. I am sorry, Kendall. I truly am. I slide the envelope back in her purse. You deserve it more than I do. If I could go back in time and change this, I would, but I can't change what's been done. I am truly sorry, Kendall. I lean forward and press a kiss to her cheek before pulling away. I truly am sorry, Kendall. I never forgot. I couldn't forget. I never will.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

She couldnt say anymore. "Before I leave you, let me give you a piece of advice, The biggest fish in the river, gets that way, by never getting caught." she looked down after he kissed her cheeck, she shook her head and headed to the tent. She spotted Erin. She walked up. "I am not here to harm anyone. My only friend told me about your wonderful occassion and I decided to see what had ahappened in town. Here, It's your wedding present. Your husband wont take it, so I will give it to you. Your a beautiful woman Erin and you deserve Lucas, more than I ever did." she removed her real diamond necklace and placed it in Erin's hands. She smiled before deverting her eyes to the ground, leaving the party and heading to her car.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I frowned and then ran after Kendall. "Kendall wait up!" I stopped her as It hen handed her the necklace back and smiled. "Let this be a token of our friendship. I want us to be friends. I am sorry that Luke and I are together, I am sure he would be with you now rather than me. Thank you for letting me have him though. I want us to be friends. I promise that I will be good to Luke and treat him right." I then close her hands around necklace and say, "Keep this. And please keep in contact with me. I am sure I will see you sometime." I kept smiling as I then hugged the Hybrid. "I promise to be kind and nice to Luke."
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Kendall turned around. "Luke gave up on me. Maybe that was the biggest sign in his life because if he found me, you would not be here like this. He treats you better than anyone else in your life has and i can see that. Im not worried about the promise, because I can see in your eyes that you already have fufilled that. I do have to warn you though, his socks stink, and that no matter what, never leave him alone. I made a mistake in my life, but i did a miricale for yours." she kept the necklace and turned around, heading to her black cadaliac. Lucas was right, she has changed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

My eyes were wide as I then turn back around and run into the reception once more. How did this happen? I shake my head and then smile once more as I was going to be strong for Luke. I look for him. "Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

I put my hands in my pockets and walk out onto the dance floor to join my wife. I brush the hair out of her face. Things are working out after all, huh? I kiss her and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm

I blurr and grab Kendall, and run off with her for a moment a short distance out of an earshot of other Hybrids.

"Kendall stop, i can only imagine the pain you are feeling but lets talk..., i get the feeling your in need of a friend and i can be that friend." I lean against a wall, thinking as i look at her.

"You need an outlet, something to get your anger hurt" I say to her
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 pm

I wrap my arms around Luke once more as I was not going to speak up about what Kendall and I have about talked at that moment. "I love you so much Lucas Reid." I then looked up at him with a smile on my lips as I then stood on my tip toes to just kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 pm

As she was grabbed, she made a type of animal growl. She was expecting Klaus to do this type of thing, but found, "Casper Creed? Why in Hell would you do this? I dont need any more men in my life, did you not hear the conversation between Lucas and I? Klaus is too much and he's the only man in my life. He's practically breathing down my back. So this, nah." she turned to try to leave, allowing his to do anything. She walked against the wall to give him an open oppertunity to block her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next