Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)

Go down 
+6
Sophia Blackwood
Eric Warren
Lucas Reid
Levi Bradshall
Erin Lynn Smith
Sasha Marköv
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 am

I smile and kiss her. I love you. I smile and twirl her around-surprisingly she doesn't fall. She lands perfectly back in my arms. I smile and kiss her. not a bad dancer after all, huh? I chuckle
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 am

I cut her off....and glare at her..."Look Kendall im not Lucas....dont think youll get the it'll be ok you will move on silver lining i will always love you speech." I say as I take my arm off the wall and cross them me and Kendall never interacted but Lucas clearly still felt something for her and its in their best interest that she gets over the hurt.
"Now first of all...call me Cass...and dont say Creed im a Reid my mom just thought my je t k of a dad didnt deserve me having his name." I said and that was me being nice...I grip her arm and pull her closer.
"Look i dont know what happened nor do i wanna know but if yiu so much as mention klaus i will rip your heart out. Yea lucas and you didnt work out i heard that he thought you were dead.thats tough to deal with but im going to make you get over it. Now youll meet me at the Estate tomorrow and if you dont come i will hunt you down and it a threat" I say letting go of her hand and waking off
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm

I giggle as I then smile up at him. "Well, I have been practicing." I winked a bit at him as I then wrapped my arms around his neck as the dress's skirt moved freely as the newly-married couple were dancing with one and other. A smile was wide on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her lips. I grin and stop dancing as the DJ calls out: "Well it's time for Mr and Mrs Reid to share their first dance to their favorite song, even though they've been dancing already let's say they haven't." I grin and wrap my arms around Erin's waist. She doesn't know that I picked out this song. I smile and stare into Erin's eyes as Kiss Me begins playing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:40 pm

My eyes widen a bit as I was shocked a bit by this. I had no clue that Luke arranged this at all. I smiled at him as I then wrapped my arms around his neck at that moment and looked deep into his eyes. Biting my lip shyly, I kept looking up at him as I then went closer to his perfect and warm body. I was holding back the urge to sing to the song as this was in fact my favorite song in the whole entire world. Luke sang this to me when we were simply dating. On Valentine's day. When Ed sang, "kiss me." I did in fact kiss Luke on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

I smile against her lips, knowing that she remembers. I kiss her again before singing softly. Your heart's against my chest, Lips pressed to my neck. I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, And the feeling I forget, I'm in love now. Kiss me like you wanna be loved, Wanna be loved, Wanna be loved. This feels like I've fallen in love. . I kiss her as Ed stops singing and guitar solo begins
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 pm

My lips stayed on his as we kept kissing during the guitar solo. I hugged my husband as tightly as I could as my smile on my lips started there as we were kissing one and other. This was simply perfect for me. This was the moment that I could never relive for this was a moment that I dreamt about when I was a little girl. Emmett always told me that I was never going to find love. Oh if only he knew now that I was madly in love with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 pm

I smile and sing, my lips by her ear. Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety. You'll be my lady. I was made, to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. I spin her out and pull her back to kiss me as Ed keeps singing. 100 sets of eyes are on us, but all I can think about is how beautiful she is. I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. We are here together. She is mine. Yesterday and tomorrow don't matter; all that matters is today, and I'm happy. I'm truly happy. A moment of utter physical and mental weightlessness. These moments are all we have, and I will always hold onto them. I'm looking at her, and she is smiling at me. She is kissing me. She loves me. I am hers and she is mine and we are entwined in every way possible. I used to think that no one could ever love me or my past. No one could ever love who I am; what I am, but now-I've never been so sure that I was wrong. She loves me unconditionally, and I love her, so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

The smile never left my lips as I then rested my head onto his shoulder and then my eyes slowly started to close at that moment. The song ended as I then whisper, "I will hold you in my arms if you hold me in your arms." I smile and kiss his neck before I looked back up into his gorgeous brown eyes. These were the memories that were going to stay in my mind forever and always.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her lips before leading her off the dancefloor and to our table. I take a seat. It's time for speeches. Hooray, my favorite part. I wrap an arm around Erin and take a sip of my champagne.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I took a sip of my champagne before I rested my head onto his shoulder and waited to see who in the world was going to give the first speech of the night. My eyes would every once in a while look up at Luke as if I was shy. I was in fact blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

I watched the lovely couple from far away. I was never the one to join in the parties because usually that's when Maria took over. I went to get some food to snack on. I had to eat more then usual cause i was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 pm

What had her arms crossed the entire time he talked to her. That was no way in gaining someones trust, espically your brothers ex-girlfriend. She would not take orders from anyone, but it seemed that if she was going to get away from Lucas all together, she needed to follow the commands of Casper. She narrowed her eyes slightly and gave him a scolded look as his back was turned to her. She picked up her dress skirt and walked to her new car. She reved the engine of the black Cadilac and drove off to her own Estate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5