Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)

Go down 
+6
Sophia Blackwood
Eric Warren
Lucas Reid
Levi Bradshall
Erin Lynn Smith
Sasha Marköv
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Marcus

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

I put the last but of ribbons up. There was a symmetrical square. I had used my hybrid strength to pull concrete slabs where the couple was going to be. "Perfect." I said as I looked at my work. I began to unload the chairs out of my brothers U-haul truck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 pm

In the back of the church in a secluded room, I was getting ready for the wedding of my dreams. My heart was beating at 100 miles an hour, or so I thought. I was taking deep breaths. I was not scared of getting scared, I was nervous that I was going to trip over something and look like a complete full on my wedding day. I knew my maid of honor was getting everything ready, so I had no one to talk to right now. I then whispered for my mom to here, "Mom, I know you are not here with me, but I wish that you were so then I could have some motherly advice before I walk down the aisle to the love of my life." I had to hold back the tears as I thought of my mom. I did not want my make-up ruined at all. That is when I thought of Luke and smiled widely at myself.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Kendall chuckled. This was going to be great. She had been wearing a long white mermaid dress with white heels under neath a long black ballgown. She saw a girl at a U-haul. She walked over to her. "It looks like you need some help." She said. Her hair was up in a bun with a braid in it. She was going to create trouble
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm

I run a hand through my hair as I take a seat on the steps of the altar. The countdown begins. Surprisingly I'm not really that nervous. It's weird being here, in a church. I know Erin is Christian, I'm really not that religious. It's kind of strange, actually, being here. I'm ready to start my life with Erin. I'm not so sure about this whole turning her into a vampire thing. I'm not sure I'll have the will to kill my own wife, but we'll see how it goes. I can't help but think of Kendall. I would've married her if she wasn't dead. I still can't believe those pictures. I can't believe she's gone. I tell myself that she would've wanted me to move on, but it's crazy how nothing in my life seems to go my way.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:28 pm

I then slipped into my wedding dress, http://www.200shop.com/images/201111250020511450.jpg and curled my hair. A sigh left from my lips as I then whispered for Luke to hear me, "I love you Luke. I am ready to be with you for the rest of my life. I am ready for me to be Mrs. Reid. I am excited to come out there to see you in your handsome tux." I then smiled as she knew that he heard all of that. She pulled her flowers closer to her as she then stood up. Almost time.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Kendall went a head and started setting up chairs and tables. She finished right before guests appearing. She saw her only friend, Elizabeth Salvatore-Montague in a nice red number standing close to a man. She waved to her as Eli nodded to her. As people began to take seats, Kendall sat in the back of the grooms side as she waited for her plan to take its course
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 pm

I stepped out of my car and went into the church. I was excited, because Erin & Luke would get married today. And i felt bad, because I could't come to Luke's bachelor party. I looked around for faces that I knew when my phone rang. It was Amy. I smiled.
"Hey, thought you would never call. Where are you?" We wanted to come together but she had some troubles at home, so she decided to come later on.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Sophia walked around helping with the preparations of the wedding. It was the least she go do since she was staying at the Reid place with Lucas and Erin. She wore an emerald green lacy dress with matching pumps. Her baby belly was barely noticeable underneath her dress. She wasn't supposed to overstress her self so every now and then she would sit down and relax while watching Sasha and Kendall set the tables and streamers. She finally finished what she was doing and didn't know which side to sit on considering she was friends with both. She finally made up her mind and sat a few rows back from the scene.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72686218
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 pm

"Yes I need help, thank you. It would be less of a pain if we used the chapel but the church is having service." I start to take in a stack of chairs
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Elizabeth wasnt to keen on this plan of Kendall's. But she wasnt going to get bit by a hybrid, that wad for sure. After she got there, she decided to go see Lucas. After finding the room he was in she sighed. "Erin go get ready please? You both will have all the time in the world to tell each other how much you love each other. Now Lucas," she saud pulling him by his arm and had him face her. She began to fix his tux. "Now forget about what I have said in the past. I know you think I hate you but I neither like or hate you. But today is your special day. In a few moments you will be marrying one if your students from high school and have wife number two. Now get your game face on and get to your spot." She said after fixing his pocket with a decorative hanky and a red rose.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:09 pm

I came through the entrance into the church, searching for Eric while I was looking around. Everything looked beautiful and I smiled. Even though I was not close with the couple, Erin was Eric's best friend and it meant a lot to him. I looked down my dress. It was a red dress, without anything super glamourous. I didn't want to be too overdressed. I whispered a spell, that would make this day wonderful and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

There I sat in the chair in the back room as a sigh left from my lips at that moment. These were my last couple of moments as a Smith. I was soon to become a Reid, which I wanted from the time that Luke and I started to date. A smile spread on my lips as I then heard all of the guest outside of the door, talking among each other. I was ready to walk down soon and to see my future husband.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:57 pm

I smirk and take my spot at the altar. She's not one of my students-she's 21. Two, this is marriage number one thank you very much. I look around the room and see-Kendall? Am I seriously hallucinating right now? I shake my head and look again. She's still sitting there. I thought she was dead? I take a deep breath. I'm not going to let this ruin things for Erin. I mean, this is ridiculous. Kendall's dead. I mean, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:02 pm

I then look into the mirror one last time. All I had to do was wait for Sasha to tell me it was time to walk down the aisle. A sigh escaped from my lips as I then smiled into the mirror. All I could think about was Luke and I spending the rest of our lives together. As one. As Mr. and Mrs. Reid. Erin Lynn Reid....That sounded perfect to me. My smile grew some more as I then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm

I walked into the room. "Erin!" i said and smiled brightly at her.
"This is your day, are you nervous?" I looked at her. Luke was a good guy. This marriage would be perfect for both of them. "Wow, I can't explain how happy I am for you"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm

I smile up at my best friend and hugged him back. "I am so nervous, but I am ready to be married to him. He is the love of my life." I let go of my hug from Eric as I then looked into the mirror. "I am probably the only human at this wedding, huh?" I giggled a bit at that as I then looked back at him. "Did you bring Amy with you?" I smirked a bit at him as I knew that was a witch he was head over heels for.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:27 pm

"Yes, I did.
I smiled and looked down. "But enough about me and my love life for now. You look beautiful. and Luke is probably the luckiest man right now. In a few minutes you're going to be Mrs. Reid." I hug her again and look to the door. Someone is standing there.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt" I smiled at Eric and then Erin. "I just wanted to say I wish you the best out there! And you look gorgeous! Oh by the way, I'm Amy."
I stood next to the door and wasn't sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:50 pm

I smile softly at the witch and then say, "It is an honor to meet you, but you two must be getting toy our seats. The wedding is soon to start soon." I smile as I keep thinking the whole time about see Luke in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I was making everything prepared and I had brought the cake into the main dining room. I look down the isle to see Luke ready to find his bride. I continued to the back and told her to get ready
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:10 pm

She was right. "Okay, Eric are you coming, I said when I was leaving the room and I knew he was coming as well. I entered the church again and sat down on my chair, next to Eric's, while I looked to the altar where the man named Lucas stood. He looked confused. I followed his eyes and saw a girl sitting between all those people.... I shook my head slowly. No, don't even think about weird stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

She was relaxing while sitting waiting for Erin to finally make her entrance and become Mrs. Reid. She was growing very weak and tired. She forgot about eating today and she got up to eat a snack bar that she had in her purse. I ran into all the others while walking to eat and ran back before the wedding began. God this baby was getting on her nerves
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

I was looking around. What took them so long come now? One of my bad habits was that I was very impatient. I looked back at Lucas. He seemed calm and happy again. Okay, maybe I was just freaking out and made up things that weren't there.
"Okay, Erin should better hurry. I have a weird feeling about all this."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

I shake my head. The music should be starting soon. Where's Erin? I make eye-contact with Sophia and give a slight nod and smile. This had better start soon before I panic. Kendall's still there. I can see her out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm

A smile formed on my lips as the music then started. It was gorgeous to match with this day. I sighed a bit as I then stood up, holding the thornless roses close to my chest. I kept smiling as the doors were then opened to reveal me to the crowd and to my future husband. I was looking down shyly, but then I looked up slowly to meet his eyes and I smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next