Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)

Go down 
+6
Sophia Blackwood
Eric Warren
Lucas Reid
Levi Bradshall
Erin Lynn Smith
Sasha Marköv
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 pm

My heart was breaking a bit by each second. This better not ruin our day. Luke and I were to be only happy today. "Come on...lets go out to our limo." I whispered as we then started to walk down the aisle. I placed a fake smile on my lips at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 pm

I started casting a spell. That was everything I could do. "Let the truth of everybody get on the surface. May this day have a good turn for them."
I didn't know what else to do. Both were walking down as the people started standing up and clapping. I joined them and tried to smile at Erin, who looked at us for a moment. Be strong, I tried to say with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Just a drink to match my bitten tounge. As I got a drink I watched them hurring off. I wasnt going to get nasty. Only a song dedication and that would have been it. I guess people are just wimps.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Grasping tightly onto Luke's hand. I nod at Amy before I then looked forward. We were getting closer and closer to where Kendall was just at in a matter of seconds. My heart started to race as I kept my breathing down so no one else would know what was going on inside of my mind at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Erin and Luke had kissed which made their marriage official but things took a turn when this girl showed up. I remembered it was that girl Kendall who showed up at that stupid hybrid meeting a few weeks ago. I guess she had a past with Luke and Erin didn't seem to like what was going on. She started to lead him out of the chapel but I stopped him for a second. "You worry about Erin, I'll handle Kendall." I told him. She didn't seem like she was going to do anything but I'll hang back and keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

I nod in thanks and continue walking down the aisle with Erin on my arm. We had decided to have the reception in a banquet hall adjacent to the church. I kiss Erin's cheek and make my way to the banquet hall. I don't need to change my clothes at all; I know Erin's changing into a different outfit though. I take a seat next to the DJ.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:40 pm

I think about the blond girl. She must have been a hybrid. Maybe I should turn you into a frog, I thought and grind. No, that was way too childish. I slowly went to the entrance to follow the girl, when I heard a guy say that he would handle Kendall. Was that the girl?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I rushed into the back room as I then changed out of my first outfit and changed into my second wedding dress of the day that will be easier to dance in. This was the change that I made into, http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/652187580_1/Modern-Style-2013-Amazing-V-Neck-A-Line-White-Lace-Appliques-Backless-Short-Bridal-Wedding-Dresses.jpg . It hugged my body perfectly as I then walked back out and smiled at my husband.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Erin wasnt the only one doing a coustume change. She took her ball gown off in a bathroom and changed into her cream mermaid strapless dress releaving her of heavyness and being hot. She walked out and headed behind the dj stand. She passef a paper with a song on it. The dj took it and waited to play it. Then she headed to the bar
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I watch as Kendall goes over to the bar. I don't get it. She's just...here. She's not doing anything. Maybe she is a ghost? I shake my head and turn my attention to my beautiful wife. I stand and kiss her. You look stunning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

I smile and place my hands onto his military uniform as I then pecked his lips very gently at that moment. "And you are still the most handsome man in this whole world." A shine was in my blue eyes. A shine of happiness. This was the happiest I have ever been in my whole entire life.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

I was at the bar ordering. " A whiskey sour" I said. Somehow I had a headache. I decided to ignore the things, because I couldn't do anything.
I looked at the dancing people and searched for someone I knew. Unfortunately that was pretty hard, because being new in a town actually makes things a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 pm

I watched as Kendall had gone into the women's bathroom and came out with another dress on. She went to where the reception would be and just passed by Luke and Erin. He had spotted her also. I went over to the two of them. "Sorry to interupt, but can I talk to Luke for s second?" I asked Erin. I didn't want to worry both of them, especially with Erin being human, and Luke was the only one here part of my pack so if something went down, he'd have to back me up.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 pm

I slowly back away from the two hybrids as I then bowed my head. I bit my lip as I then went to go sit down at my spot and waited there for my husband. My blue eyes looked at him as I smiled at him with such love and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

I smile at Erin before turning to Tyler. What's up, man? I'm curious as to what she has to say. I know he saw Kendall too. He looks kinda nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 pm

"I don't think Kendall is here to do anything major, just make you and Erin as uncomfortable as possible." I said and quietly as I could. Kendall was a Hybrid so she could hear us. "I'll still keep an eye on her but if she does do something you have to help me." I told him. I didn't want him getting in a fight on this day but the supernatural waits for nobody. "Just taking precautions man."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

I nod. Yeah, I've got your back. I don't think she's going to cause a scene. I shake my head. Some day, huh? Listen, I've got to go dance with my wife. I'll see you later. I start to walk away but I call over my shoulder as I go. Enjoy yourself, Ty. Have a drink, find a pretty girl, dance. I grin as I make my way to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Yea, look for me on that. Dancing with a pretty girl was on the No list, have a drink, well don't mind if I do. I went over to the bar and ordered a drink, just any drink, and the bartender looked at me funny so I just compelled him. I didn't pay attention to anyone else who was at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 pm

I gave the bartender the money and looked on my phone. No messages. Eric disappeared before the wedding was over and didm't come back. I knew he was hoping for something, with me. But I wasn't in a mood for flirts or anything at all. I wanted to make friends in this town. But unfortunately he was gone and Erin was the bride, way too busy tonight. I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Tyler just didn't think. Oh well, not her choice, not her problem. As he came to the bar, she gave a half hearted smile. "Hello Tyler. Good to see you here being the bast man and all." She said in a tone only he could hear. She took a sip of her wine and watched as Lucas and Erin took to the dance floor. Just two more dances her song will come on and after that, I'll leave. that's what she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

I smiled once more as he was walking back over to me. I stood up and straighten my dress as I then started to walk towards him as well. "Hello there Mr.Reid." I giggled with I said that as I felt a tingling in my stomach. It felt so good to finally be a Reid. To finally be his one and only wife.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm

I grin and wrap my arms around her, I start swaying us back and forth to the song. I press a kiss to her lips. I love you. My one and only; for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

I took a drink from my glass and saw blonde hair out of the corner of my eye and a voice. "Kendall. They just let anyone into these things don't they?" I said mustering the best sarcastic smile I could. I didn't exactly like her when I saw her at the Hybrid meeting and I don't like her now that she is making my friend uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm

My arms wrap around his neck as I was smiling at him with such love and affection. "I love you so much." I peck his lips as some people cheered around us at that moment. A giggle left from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 pm

I sit down at the bar and I ask for wine. I then get up to walk over to Erin "Hello Mrs. Reid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next