Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLet The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)

Go down 
+6
Sophia Blackwood
Eric Warren
Lucas Reid
Levi Bradshall
Erin Lynn Smith
Sasha Marköv
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

I fail. I fail so bad at being a friend. I ran in to where Luke and Erin's wedding would be and saw that it had already started, oh man. I nonchalantly walked over to the area and headed over to where Lucas was. He gave me a glance and I just whispered. "Sorry I'm late." Lucas was a calm guy so maybe he won't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 pm

I smile and nod at Tyler. Don't worry about it. My focus is on Erin. She looks stunning. She was silly to ever worry about her appearance; she's gorgeous. I smile and clasp my hands behind my back. This is the best day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

I then walked up as I did not have a father to walk me up the aisle. I was smiling the whole time as I then saw the faces of many people. Both friends and strangers. My smile was wide as I looked at Luke with so much love. This was it. I was about to become Erin Lynn Reid.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 pm

I knew Lucas wouldn't be mad. I stood awkwardly next to him only because I had never been a Best Man so I had no idea what to besides the simple stuff. I was just glad someone was finally happy in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

I stepped onto the altar besides we're she was going to stand and I tucked my purse in my hand and let it hang by my dresses crotch. "Looking good Erin." I said as I put my purse to the side
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 pm

I then started to walk down the aisle. My eyes stayed on Luke as that is all I cared about at that moment. My heart started to race a bit as I was nervous to fall over my dress and look like a fool. I simply just kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:46 pm

I smile. I smooth down my military uniform before taking my dress hat off and casually tossing it onto a chair. I clasp my hands behind my back and stand up straighter. My eyes never leave Erin's. She looks absolutely stunning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm

There I was now across from Luke as I stood right besides him. He looked perfect in his military uniform. The blush on my cheeks brighten as I looked at my soon to be husband and mouth for him to see, "I love you." This was the only man I have ever wanted to be with the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I grin and mouth I love you too. I take her hands in mine as the preacher begins to speak. He asks Erin to share her vows. I smile and give her hands a reassuring squeeze. I know her vows will be meaningful, but I know she'll add some humor.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

I smile as I then wipe my eyes at that moment as I then said my vows, " I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. I promise to encourage your dreams, because that is what makes you so unique. I promise to celebrate the joy of every day with you. I promise to stand by your side through life's most joyous moments and challenging ones. I promise to be kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to always remember that laughter is life's sweetest creation, and I will never stop laughing with you. But most of all, I promise to be your true companion always. For one lifetime with you could never be enough."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I smile. That's quite something to follow. I earn a laugh from the audience. I clear my throat. Erin, my time with you has been truly amazing. You are the highlight of my day. You are everything that I've ever needed in my life. I promise to fiercely love you and to remember that this is a once and a lifetime love. I promise to never forget just how lucky I am to have found you. I promise to support you in all of your endeavors, whether I approve or not. I chuckle. I vow to speak when words are needed, and share the silence when they're not. I vow to stand by your side for as long as we live. I promise to make you laugh; whether it be at me or because of me. I grin. I vow to be patient and forgiving. I promise to always find my way back home when I am lost. You are my home. I vow to treat everyday with you as if it is my last. No measure of time with you will ever be enough, but we'll start with eternity. I grin, knowing that only she will understand my meaning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 pm

The tears rolled down freely form my cheeks as I then say, "I love you Luke." I tried to stop crying as those words were so touching and my heart was calling for him. This was the moment in my life I was looking forward to ever since I was a little girl. This is what I wanted. I wanted Lucas Reid.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I smile and wipe the tears from her eyes. I love you. I turn and wait for the pastor to continue speaking. This is the best day of my life. I swear it
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:45 pm

I squeezed his hands as I listened to the words that the pastor was saying at that moment. I smile some more as I then looked down at the ground as I was blushing some more. I squeezed his hand some more and smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Sophia watched Luke as he looked nervous before Erin made her entrance. He kept looking her way as if he was worried something might happen. She straightened up a kept a focused eye on everyone as Erin made her way down the aisle. She dared anybody to ruin their perfect moment. She would barbeque their butts. She was a hormonal person now that she was pregnant. She listened as the said their vows which both of them were very sweet and watched as the pastor began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm

I was so concentrated on the words that were going to be said as I then bit my lip. I could feel a strange presence in the room. I could not tell what it was as I was human and did not know what in the world it was. It could be any of these creatures of the night and day. I slowly looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 pm

I smiled when Luke and Erin looked at each other deep in the eyes. But I still had this bad feeling about it. But the feeling that I had didn't go away. Why? Everything was fine and now Erin was Mrs. Reid. A happy ending, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Luke and I were then told to kiss the bride. I blush and look up at him. I was so excited to kiss him on those perfect lips that made me feel like I was on cloud 9 all of the times. I smile at him some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I smile and cradle her face in my hands. I kiss her deeply before pulling away. I love you, Mrs. Reid. Best. Day. Ever. There is no other way to describe this.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Kendall just smiled, what a shy human. He was stupid. Well with Klaus breathing down your neck and sireing you through complusion did a number on someone. She would allow the ceremony to continue and do a little number at the reception party. Then the Preacher said "If anyone objects, please speak now or forever hold yourpeace." She decided to keep her trap shut. She stood up and made eye contact with Lucas before leaving the chapel area and decided to go to the bar and get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

I whisper up at him, "I love you, Mr. Reid." I smile widely as I then hold his hand tightly as I then looked up at him and then at the ground. I could not help but to keep smiling the whole time I stood there with my husband besides me. I then saw the girl leaving and recognized her. Oh my god. Kendall...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

My smile falls. You see her too, right? I can't believe this. What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 pm

I nod my head as I squeeze my husband's hand. "I-Is it a ghost? O-Or is that really her?" I whisper up to him as tears formed in my eyes. That was Luke's first love. She was here. Here at our wedding.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I sigh. She's real. She's also supposed to be dead. I saw it happen. I don't understand this. This is ridiculous. I don't understand any of this.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

I recognized the look on Erins face, when the girl, that Luke looked shocked at before, left the chapel. There was something seriously going wrong. I didm't know what but it was not good at all. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)   Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Wedding Bells Ring (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next