Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Midnight Run (OPEN) Staff_zps08fc6213

Midnight Run (OPEN) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Midnight Run (OPEN) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMidnight Run (OPEN) Liz_zpse62da61aMidnight Run (OPEN) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Midnight Run (OPEN) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Midnight Run (OPEN) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Midnight Run (OPEN) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Midnight Run (OPEN) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Midnight Run (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Midnight Run (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I finish my 10th mile around Founder's Park just as the sun sets. I slow to a walk and pull my headphones out as "Burn it to the Ground" ends. I stuff my headphones into my pocket along with my phone and take a deep breath. I glance at my watch. 7:00 PM. I need to stay out of the house for a while longer; Casper's still there working things out with his girlfriend. Things can get rather......violent when they'e together. I sigh and lean against the fountain in the center of the park.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

Bites : 76
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 pm

I sprint through the forest, doing a rather good exercise. My vacation out of Mystic Falls, kinda got me out of shape, but now that I'm back in town, Me and Evetta will probably stop by the Original's Mansion and catch up. It's been awhile since I saw Kol, and now that I think of it, I never met Rebekah, Elijah, nor Klaus. suddenly, I stopped right in front of a rather peculiar person. Nice, now I can really get to meet the other Originals," I thought, smiling at the Hybrid, showing him that I don't want to pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:58 pm

A girl runs up to me. She's a vampire. Immediately my defenses are up. She smiles at me, which gives me the impression that she's friendly, but appearances aren't always the best judge of character. I smile. What are you doing out here so late at night? There could be something or someone, dangerous. I offer a mischievous smile, if that's even possible.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 pm

I held my ground, and said, "But, we are the dangerous things out here," I chuckled twirling my hair. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here? Also, I'm out here shaping up," I said, making a decent stretch with my legs. I listened out in the distance making sure there were no other Hybrids out there ready to jump me. I can handle one Hybrid, but not a group of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm

I cross my arms and lean against the statue. I've been running, not to keep myself in shape though-I figure I can't really get out of shape. I run to- I shake my head. Why do I run? i run to clear my head, to get my mind off of things. Why is she talking to me? She knows I'm a hybrid. Vampires normally don't want anything to do with hybrids. I cock my head to the side. She could be trouble. why are talking to me? I know you know I'm a hybrid. For all you know I could be sired to Klaus. I smirk. And we all know that sired hybrids are truly the most dangerous things out there. I'm all for having new friends-especially vampires-but not if they have an ulterior motive. For once in my life, I'd like to have a friend that doesn't want anything from me besides, well, me.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

I smirked and broke out and laughed, "Are you sired to Klaus? If you are, can you take me to him? I'd like to have a word with his brother, Kol who actually saved my life not too long ago," I said, thinking about the night he killed Master Crow. I'm glad I wasn't sired to the asswhole, or I'd probably be going insane right now. "Maybe you can also fill me in on what's happening in Mystic Falls. Ever since I got back, me and a friend of mine have been hearing about Hunters," I said, rolling my eyes. I never physically encountered one before, but then again, Humans don't really frighten me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:18 pm

I shake my head and laugh. No, no I'm not sired to Klaus. I was, but that time has passed. I've been in this hellhole for a month. "Mystic Falls," more like Tragedy Falls. I laugh. I swear, the people here always have something to complain about. My business here is finished, but I figure I'll stick around a bit. After all, I've got an eternity to kill. At the mention of Hunters I smirk. The hunters are on overdrive, trying to kill every supernatural they see. They don't bother me though, not anymore anyway. Nothing scares me in this town. It's nothing I haven't seen before, and to think, all this bullshit started because of one girl. She must be pretty special, but if you ask me, I'd say she's overrated. No girl is worth that much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Run (OPEN)   Midnight Run (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Run (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1