Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Staying hot (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Staying hot (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Staying hot (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStaying hot (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aStaying hot (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Staying hot (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Staying hot (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Staying hot (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Staying hot (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Staying hot (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

I wanted to stay on my toes as i broke the sir bond completely but was unsure if i would get involved in special ops again, I mean i kinda have a clear distinct advantage but i'd still be doing good im not sure.
I was just outside Mystic falls as i didn't want to be bothered not too for maybe 10 minutes away as I had my sniper rifle and it was time to do some hunting keep my skills sharp. It was the dead of night and of course i was hunting animals but i saw the body of a human, dead and trails of blood. Great some vampires must have came from out of town to leave such a mess they must plan on having a feeding frenzy and leave and everything gets blamed on an animal attack. I've seen this once before, hell i've been the cause of this before targets i killed for Klaus always ended up on the paper with the same story. Oh how ashamed i am but this is my repentance. I load up regular shells but still do a lot of damage didn't expect to be vamp hunting but when in Rome.

Now i was different then most vampires i was taught to kill from afar most vamps get their power and think everything has to be shredded with their hands and brute strength. I follow the trail though, God how many humans did they take i wish i got here sooner. Gun clutched to my shoulder and i hear a scream in the distance and i blur up a tree seeing a vamp feeding. I take aim, and fire three rounds 2 piercing its skull and one hitting its neck. The woman terrified looks around and runs off. I blur to the scene and rip its heart out.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm

I watch as a woman goes running from an area. I run after her and catch her arm all at human speed. Ma'am? Are you alright? She turns to me and holds onto me in fear. There was a-a vampire. It-it She's breathing heavily. There's a wound in her neck. I look deep in her eyes. I bite into my wrist. Drink this, it will heal you. It's okay. You're safe. She takes my wrist and drinks. Her neck closes up. Go home and get some sleep. You don't remember anything from the past twenty minutes. You're okay. Go home. She nods and walks off. I sigh and look around. I see Primo taking care of the vampire. I shake my head. Is this a normal Saturday for you? It's a normal Saturday for me. Wandering the woods and helping people that need help.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I keep watch and i see Katherine in my sights so i drop the gun and blur to her. What are you doing here, don't you know its dangerous out here there are vampires you know out here don't want you getting hurt. I joke but look around it was nice to run into her again.
Oh well nice to see a friendly face sorry for the rude welcome before but in my defense i spent a long time in a casket and before that i was in special ops. Well from what i can tell some out of town vamps came here for a feeding frenzy then their gone, its like that sometimes, and i don't like the death of humans so i'll take care of them you go home wouldn't want nothing to happen to you. I say looking away putting up the macho bravado.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm

I smirk. Have you already forgotten our last conversation? I'm Special Operations too. I pull out a dagger aand stake gun from my waist band. I just pack lighter. I chuckle and sheath my weapons. I hold up my hands and start to back up. But hey, wouldn't want to hurt your ego too much. I wink. I'll just go on home then, maybe paint my nails, read cosmopolitan to help me out with sex. I smirk. Then again I'm not sure I need help in that department. I turn on my heel and start to walk away, I add a little extra sway to my hips. I'm dressed in the same outfit I was when we met.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm

I run and stop her. Wait i could use the company, well im use to being alone so it is nice to be around a pretty woman for a change... one without camo and army fatigues. I say as i looked at her and she was very beautiful i had to say.
Besides you have a stake gun, and im packing regular bullets i came to just hunt not kill reckless vamps i see your always prepared. I say as an excuse to keep her around.
So tell me about what you like to do, i mean besides read cosmo, oh better yet how did you become a hybrid, were you just a random werewolf he turned.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:00 pm

I turn and offer a coy smile. I guess the best place to start is the beginning. I bite my lip. I don't know where I was born. I guess you could say I was born in St. Joseph's Orphanage. They told me that they just found me on the front steps. I was only a few months old. I went to school like any other kid in London, and when I graduated I went to Cambridge to study Psychology and Sociology, along with various martial arts classes. Once I graduated, I moved to the states and joined the military after living here for a while. I became a Special Operations Profiler and assassin. I offer a small smile. I have a very specific skill set.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Ok this is not taken ok ms. I don't think the Albanians are on the phone but i get it, im assuming your skill set doesn't end well for a lot of people. So hybrid so that means you activated the curse how... A vampire was feeding in the distance and I clutch my gun and fire getting his attention. It looks in our direction and speeds up to us with great vampire speed.
The fuck is your problem thats my meal" He says striking me into a tree, i hesitated due to my grip on the sniper rifle, he caught me on the disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I don't hesitate. I pull out my stake sun, set the velocity back a bit so it won't hurt Primo and fire straight into the vampire's heart. It falls to the ground in a heap. I tuck my gun back in my waist-band. When I was fifteen a man tried to rape me, I shot him. That activated my gene. Then Klaus thought I'd be useful since I'm a human weapon so he turned me. I look him up and down. I don't see any wounds. you okay?
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 pm

No im fine, really you were a weapon for him to, what about the Sire bond, i hope he didn't take advantage of it like he has to some hybrids in the past. I mean your gorgeous and it wouldn't have been your fault if he did. I say to her wondering how she broke it and what did she do while she was sired.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

I shake my head. He used me as an assassin and negotiator. One day he sent me to kill a werewolf pack in North Carolina. When I got to the house, I kicked the door down and saw families. I was expecting to just have to kill a group of guys or women. Instead there were children. I couldn't do it, so I locked myself in their cellar and broke the bond. They helped me through it. They understood the pain of turning. I sigh. I'm never this open with anyone.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Wow sorry to hear that, i won't lie Klaus used me to kill many people and i was ready to keep killing till i found out to make me an efficient weapon for him he erased my life. It was weird you know everything was for him, i activated the curse for him almost died to become a hybrid for him, he only kept me alive to use me, i was the last werewolf who almost bled to death and i did die but i was on the brink until one of his witches pulled me back with expression. I look down at my side the stake had cut me slightly tore my shirt when it went through the vamps heart.
It burned slightly....Really you added vervain and wolfsbane to your stakes...ahhh no wonder its not healing. I say as i remove my shirt to inspect the wound.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Sorry, general precaution. I walk forward and take his shirt from him. I gently rub the poison from his chest. The gesture is a bit more intimate than I had intended. I look up to meet his eyes. I wipe the last drop away as the wound starts to heal. I let his shirt drop to the ground. Better? My voice is surprisingly soft. I'm not used to it. I don't know why I'm acting this way.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 am

Much better thank you. I say and walk off following the scent of blood seems like there were still a couple left but mainly because she made me nervous I didn't know how to react and I left my shirt behind man I'm such a klutz.
So do you have any regrets being a hybrid. I say in an apologetic tone I felt bad just walkingpast her after she addressed my wound .
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 am

I raise my eyebrows and turn to follow him. Evidently the interest he had in me is gone. Doesn't everyone? The power's nice but after awhile it's tiring? What's the point of living forever if everyone you love dies? An eternity alone. I look up to meet his gaze. You have no idea what to do around women, do you? I shake my head. My voice is just above a whisper. You know, for a Special Ops guy, you're not very good at picking up signals.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Hey i will have you know that i am great at picking up signals i use to snipe somallians from about 2 miles away if my insider twitched the wrong way.. I say with the macho attitude and then I drop the act.
Its been a long time since being turned...and before that special ops and then i was put to sleep in a coffin. I walk up to her and grab her hand and lean in real close and whisper ...i would like to kiss you is that signal clear enough
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:59 am

I let go of his hand and wrap my arms around his neck. I think you're catching on. My fingers entwine with the hair at his neck. He's not the same man he was before. When he drops his macho attitude, he's really. Well he's really-sweet. He's kind, handsome, caring. He's a good man.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 pm

YES... i think i am... I just look at her amazed at the sight.
You deserve immortality, a vision as lovely as you can never leave this world. I say as i give her a soft kiss, funny a vamp can come rip my heart out and im entranced by this beauty.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 pm

I smile against his lips and kiss him again. Do you want to go somewhere else? The woods are lovely and all, but I prefer places whee I don't have to check over my shoulder when I kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Lead the way, gorgeous. I'll follow you anywhere. I say as i am mesmerized by her. I look around and break down my gun.
Where are we headed.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:40 pm

I offer a coy smile. My place. Without another word I blur to the far end of the woods, knowing that he'll follow. I walk over to my Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak and climb on. I'd let you drive, but I'm protective of this one. It's my favorite bike that I own. I smile and wait for him to join me.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I look at the bike its a nice one...Nice ride, well its beautiful don't get me wrong but my sister is filthy rich so i don't think there's a ride i haven't seen...but lets go like i said you lead the way. I say getting on the bike
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 pm

I smirk and start the engine. I drive us back to my house, open the garage and drive in. I kick the stand down on the bike. I climb off and run a hand through my wind blown hair. I walk past all of my cars and bikes. I happen to be pretty rich too. Trust fund left me a lot. I own about every car and bike in the world. I open the garage door and walk into my kitchen, knowing he'll follow. You're welcome to have anything you'd like out of the fridge. They're Ciroc in the bottom shelf; I think. I lean against the counter and make myself a Bullfrog. I don't get drunk easily.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 am

thanks.... I say making myself a drink and walk around her place....it was nice.
how much you pay for this place...i still got some special ops money i should really get an apartment ...and a job... I say drinking looking around for where kat disappeared to
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 am

I take a sip of my drink and take a seat on the couch in front of the fireplace in the living room.. This place was left to me in my parent's will. I'm an orphan. I was left on the front steps of St. Joseph's Orphanage in London when I was a month old. My parents must've died a few years ago because I received a copy of their wills along with my trust fund. I take another sip of my drink. I'm set for eternity. I don't like to use their money though; I prefer to use what I earned from work. I'm surprised he doesn't have an apartment. Who knows though; if this keeps going the way that it is, he might end up staying here tonight.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Yea nice you have money to... but i was special ops all my life, came out of it and i was at Klaus mansion when he decided to try to make me a hybrid. Upon dying i was put to sleep so never got my own place. I just met my sister a little while ago so i have a place to stay, and i got money in my name so i have been renting hotels... well compelling people so i don't have to pay since i wanna find my own place first. I say sitting on her couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying hot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying hot (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next