Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)

Go down 
+2
Casper Creed
Lucas Reid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 pm

"see the kids just a pussy who thinks hes a badass let him get himself killed jesus just met him and i already wanna rip the little bitches heart out"i he'd rather run then fight then he's no brother of mine
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 pm

Alex was a little confused, she drank the rest of the blood bag. Ok so some brother he was, came in here and tried to kill me, I thought to myself. I got up slowly and weakly, it still hasn't healed peropertly Maybe I should let you guys work it out, ok gonna go I said as I started walking out
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I normally would have hindered Alex from leaving but this was a issue between brothers, I looked at Lucas and i sympathized with him we were all brothers and what were we suppose to be enemies for the rest of our immortality... so i go after Johnathan
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I stop Casper before he gets out the door. leave him be, Casper. He needs to cool down. I'll talk to him later, and then we'll all talk about this as a family. We'll be a family; I promise. Just leave him for now; he needs time to think. I'm hoping Casper will trust that I know my own brother; considering I practically raised him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Luc had stopped me...Ok im sure you know him best, sorry for getting angry i wouldn't have reacted like that if he didn't shoot Alex i ...i... i care about her... you know... I say this while looking away. I then think about Kiara and what she made me do and Alex being sired... man why was it never easy.

Lucas do we have any weapons in this house or a training room, i would love to learn some of your military moves and takedowns, im a striker thats what boxing is power for offense and using power for defense but other then than being a offensive powerhouse i don't have much techniques like you... Pretty vague way to ask to be trained with weapons and fighting
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 pm

I offer a small smile at his mention of Alex. He wants me to train him; I guess little brother is actually going to accept some help. Yeah, absolutely. Come on. I take him up to my wing of the house before stopping at a portrait of my mother. I slide the portrait to the left revealing a keypad. I turn to Casper. I know the house looks like something from a Victorian soap, but I've had a few modifications made. Casper-I know you're my brother, but I think it'd be easier if I don't tell you the code. That way if Klara forces you to open the room, you won't be able too. Sorry, but I can't take any chances. I really do feel bad about keeping the code from him but it's better for everyone. I hybrid speed the code into the pad and the cabinet below the portrait drops down revealing a staircase. I step aside and wait for Casper to go on through.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:13 pm

I walk through looking at the room so many weapons. Its ok i understand your caution as this place has so many weapons

I even see old stake weapons probably from centuries ago
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 2987860967_f1147f4113_z

They all look great as i pick up a gun that is more modern
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Wtf20070527ace

I turn and fire at a target dummy hitting it twice in the heart...[color=black][I like this one it packs a nice kick./color] I see many more weapons not just guns and stakes but axes and javalins... etc.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 pm

I thought he'd like it. As he turns to prepare to fire again I raise my hand to stop him. Can I show you something? You're a good shot, but you could be better. When you're fighting guys with superhuman speed, you have to be as accurate as possible. I'm not trying to one-up him. He asked me to help him, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to help make him accurate. He can pack a punch, but you need precision to take on a vampire.

Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm

I do things his way just to see how things are but im keeping this gun.
I take a couple of shots, with his tutoring and i pierce the heart repeatedly he was right well after all he was a Marine so the difference in weapon training is evident.
Wow i guess you can put that military training to good use man ...anything else you could show me as being a boxer you know im a striker but technique and fighting is not my strong suit unless its like a striking technique
I unload and reload at hybrid speed practicing as you can't hesitate and need to know a gun
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I nod my approval as he repeatedly fires into the dummy's heart. Time for hand-to-hand combat training. I lead him over to the boxing ring in the middle of the room. The ring is padded, but I hybrid speed the mat off of the ring. This needs to be realistic. I take my stance. First, let's just see where you're at. Attack me. He unsurprisingly takes a boxing stance and launches a right hook at my head in hybrid speed. Bad move. All in one swift motion, I grab his wrist pulling it behind my head and around my neck and flipping him over my shoulder onto the hard concrete. I press my right knee hard into his chest, pressing my right forearm over his windpipe and adding a small amount of pressure. I keep my left knee bent next to me on the ground to allow for an easy retreat if necessary. Basically I'm kneeling on top of him. My left hand pins his wrists above his head. I ease my grip on his wrists and release my pressure on his throat as I stand up and offer him my hand. Don't be discouraged bro. There's a huge difference between a good boxer and a good marine. Lucky for us, we're not fighting marines, we're fighting guys who throw their weight around. Few vampires know how to use their own strength. The only creatures you should ever expect a challenge from are Klaus and Eragon. Klaus' fighting style isn't great. His only advantage is hundreds of years of experience, meaning he's pretty good at reading your moves. Eragon, well Eragon's a badass. He's the biggest challenge. He's incredibly strong and he's not a bad fighter. But I think with this new mark I've got, we can take him. I wonder if Casper can see the mark on my left arm. I've been wearing a sizable watch lately just in case, but I wonder....
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

I get up and look at him that was a nice move though....
What the hell does that mark do for you, and how come i don't have it

I get up a start shadow boxing at hybrid speed. and get in a different stance switching up my footwork. One thing i always loved was boxing, but becoming a hybrid made it impossible for me to compete hell i would even start fights with vampires since they are somewhat in my strength level.

"Who is this Eragon person, why is everyone so afraid of him, he's just a vampire correct one bite from us and he's dead, im sure he can't get klaus blood. What about the Salvatore's they are pretty famous in the supernatural world brothers that seem to hate each other but stick together... if John was here we'd probably be like that
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm

I shake my head and grab my personalized katana out of the sword cabinet. Yes I have one of those. I absentmindedly start spinning it in my hands, running my fingers along the blade. as far as I've noticed, the mark gives me even more enhanced strength. I think more abilities develop over time but as of now, I'm just stronger and faster. I sigh. I'm not entirely sure why you don't have it. I think it's probably because you're technically not a Reid. I know we have the same father, but you never really knew him so that might be it. I'm not sure how it works. I'm not sure if the last person that had the mark chooses the new successor, or if it's some magic chosen one bullshit. I know my dad had the mark before me, but I never would have pictured him giving it to me. I consider Casper a Reid, but I guess technically he's not; he's a Creed.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 pm

My last name is Creed since i didn't know our father, i don't think that affect genetics if he was in my life i probably would be named Reid hell he still gave me your first name as my middle name... CASPER LUCAS ...for all i know my mom may have changed my last name when he left her. Your the older child and then Jon was born so im guessing he decided to be with his real family again. My mom, my life was probably a temporary escape for him, he wasn't a father to me he was to you all the gave me was this curse.
I look away as it was kinda painful having family and not having family at the same time. Im still an outcast and always will be thats why i got into boxing it was a great release of anger and rage.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I stand and rest my hand on his shoulder.Casper, you are my family. You are my brother. You have a family now. Listen, Cass, no matter what's happened in the past, we're a family now. We're brothers, alright? I feel bad for the guy, but at least he still has his mother. I have no family but Jon, Casper and Kendall now. this is a new beginning; together, we're invincible. I offer a small smile and squeeze his shoulder before letting my arm fall back to my side. He may be a reckless ass sometimes, but I love him. He's my brother for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm

I appreciate the pep talk but i still felt how i felt it would take more then kind words to actually make me feel socially accepted into this family. Hell Jon just met me and hates me so its hard to feel like im part of the family when part of the family doesn't like me.
Yea half of this family tried to kill my girlfriend and me and besides the point when he found out we were family he proceeded to call me a faggot, my crush a bitch and left... some acceptance in the family.

So I walk out of this armory or training room and use my hybrid speed to go up to my room as my mind was still on Alex but i had to make due... for the time being. I got beaten at my own skill, on my own terms and i hated losing a match which is why i rarely loss. I begin to shadow box some more but maybe i need to get out, so i go for a walk leaving the estate for a moment
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

I sigh. He's got dad's hothead. He should calm down in a bit. He hybrid speeds up to his room and then out the door. I walk upstairs and take a seat on the couch. I'll let him calm down. When he comes back, I'll give him the letter that's been burning a hole in my pocket. I figure it's time he heard from his own father.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 am

I was walking home when i heard, some leaves rustle in a distance, it was dark and i turned to look but nobody was there. i had Casper on her mind, i kept thinking about him, I was a little bit worried. I took out my phone and dialed his number, as the line started ringing
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey its Cass Creed im not able to answer the phone right now so leave me a voicemail and i'll check it next century, and if you don't live for centuries tough luck
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

I sighed when he didn't answer. So I decided to leave a voicemail Hey you, uh I just wanted to know how you were doin, when I left you and Lucas were in a pretty big fight. I'm just in my way… at that time I heard the same leaves rustling again, I turned, it seemed like someone was following me. I started walking a little faster Home. Uh just call me when you get this message, well if you do. Love ya I ended the voicemail
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 pm

OOC: This is after he killed the hunter

I back away after killing this hunter..., Alistair is his name, on his identification when i look at his wallet to see who he is.
Shortly after i drop to the ground in pain...how often would this happen but it felt like something was burning into my skin... i look at my left side and see weird markings coming across my body...
AAAHHHH!!!....WHATS HAPPENING TO ME
I question as i look down at these marks....
This ... this... is of a Celtic design... is...is this from my fathers side...either way i have to get home... and clean up....
Im trembling a little bit and grab Alistairs shirt and put it on as i tore mine looking at the mark sprint to the house ...with blood on my hands. I forgot my phone as it had fell in the wooded area when i fell with Alistair.
I see Lucas in the living room... holding a letter looking at me.
What's with the envelope Kendall wrote you a love letter or something
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I look up as Casper comes running in the door. He's wearing a Armani shirt. That's certainly not his. He's sweating and blood is soaked through his shirt. I shake my head as he asks about the letter in my hand. I slide it back in my pocket and stand; we'll talk about it later. What the hell happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

A hunter came trying to kill us, i ran him out into the woods and things got a little ugly im lucky to have escaped with my life and if stakes could kill us lets just say i wouldn't be here ...but afterwards....i came here

I won't tell him about this ...this mark whatever it is it seems to have came once i killed that hunter...oh well i feel fine it actually healed me im surprised i have so much energy I guess my dad did something right...but whats with that letter

You still not telling me whats up with that letter, come on tell me seems like it has to do with us, or is it me.

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Celtic3
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 pm

I frown as a tattoo trails its way up his arm. Casper, shit. You killed him didn't you? I take a seat on the couch. Alright, hunter's curse. Great. That's just wonderful. From now on, you can't be alone. Ever. Soon enough, you'll start hallucinating. You'll start wanting to do some-some terrible things. I shake my head. You don't get a mark from a hunter's curse. That marking on your arm. I stand and rummage through some papers on the desk in the corner before finding a paper with a design similar to Casper's. I sigh. Good news is you've got a derivative of the Reid Mark. It's some sort of family bonding thing. I don't know. It says here that we can feel when the other is in trouble. I flip through some pages, looking for the page dedicated to Curses. Here we go-Hunter's Curse. Your mark should delay the hallucinations awhile, but it won't keep them away forever. For right now you should stay with people you trust; people that will be able to convince you not to hurt yourself if it comes to that, okay? As if this family doesn't have enough drama as it is.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 am

Look ir was either him or me and eventually he would have came after you or Alex and i couldnt have that lucas so excuse me foe wanting to protect my loved ones because i'd do it again in a heartbeat for anyone i love. The Salvator's repeatedly risked their lives for the doppleganger on two occassions both wrre bitten by a werewolf. They fought Klaus and the other originals and your worried cuz i killed a hunter....curse or not i would gladly accept the consequences.
I walk into the living room and grab a drink and remove the shirt and the mark had spread through the entire left side of my upper body.
great it grew some more oh well it passes off for a cool tattoo
I go to bed and lay down to sleep I noticed I lost my phone but I'd deal with that later I still didn't know what was in that envelope
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm

I shake my head as Casper storms up to his room. Right now I'm not in the mood to respect his privacy. I hybrid speed up the stairs and open his bedroom door, but i remain in the doorway. I'm not upset because you killed a hunter, Casper. Consider the fact that I'm upset that you're hurt. This is serous, Cass. I care about you. This mark, it won't keep you from killing yourself forever. It'll wear off soon enough, and when it does- I shake my head. You'll kill yourself, whether you want to or not. It doesn't matter how strong you are, you'll do it. We need to figure out a way to help you. Finding another hunter seems unlikely, but we can't keep fighting. If we're going to help you, we need to stick together. Obviously half of this town has a personal vendetta against the Reid Family. If we lose each other, we have no chance. I mean we're brothers for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next