Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)

Go down 
+2
Casper Creed
Lucas Reid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:23 pm

She listened then heard some very rough,,, noises. "Anything other than that upstairs." she said, pointing up the stairs. Seriously, atleast have the decentcy to make a soundproof room or something. Oh well, she wasnt going to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 pm

I grimace and take her hand. Let's go to my wing of the house. We won't be able to hear them from there. There's a separate living room in my wing with a TV and a stereo. Once we get to the other living room I let go of her hand momentarily to turn on some slow music. I extend my hand for her to take so we can just dance. You've had a long day. Let's just relax. Dance with me?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 pm

I continue to kiss her.. i go for her neck as i remove her shirt, her body was amazing so far from what i seen.
I never want this moment to end, but i hear something...something that makes me pause... it was the front door i could hear it flying open. It could have been Jon but the perfume... the perfume i smell... NO.
"Kiara... o no, they still think im sired, Klaus told me to stay away from you lockwoods cause he didn't want Tyler making me break the bond....Alex im sorry" I say to her as i hear her downstairs walking around.
Alex couldn't leave...not even the room i don't know if should would be seen and it was just my luck that Kiara began walking up my wing.

I blur and put my shirt on accidentally ripping Alex's which was caught on my arm.. so no she was in her bra....
"Oh ...im sorry but you gotta go out the window Alex she can't find you here at least not without her knowing first im suppose to check in with her"
I give her one more kiss before opening the window
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

I was having the most amazing time and I didn't want it to end, the way he kissed my neck tickled a little but we got interrupted by someone stomping, it sounded like it was coming towards our door. In a blur he put his shirt on and opened the window, as he told me he was going to have to throw me out I looked at him like he was crazy What?! before I could say anything else he throws me out and I end up in the ground, a branch that was on the ground I landed on and it pierced my skin, making me bleed so much. I looked back up but I saw the window closed Shit I say to myself, great I'm outside in be dark in a bra and jeans, just great
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 am

I walk into Casper's room i had a location spell placed on him hell Klaus told me to keep an eye on him.
"Hey, Cass... were you doing something here i get the feeling i was interrupting something but oh well your probably wondering why im here but i had to check up on you Klaus told you to listen to me, and he let your brother live since he poses no threat to klaus but you have to stay sired if i get the hint that Lucas is trying to make you break the bond then he's dead and your dead and don't forget no lockwoods or anything" I say as i look around his room it was nice i like it nice and dark real gothic

"Yea yea i got it so im here, im still sired can you go i wanted to get some sleep" He says to me but i couldn't just go, Klaus told him to listen to me, so maybe i should test it out as i go and sit on the bed.

"Come over here .... and kiss me..right now" I say and he looks a little hesitant but he walks over and i stand and we kiss... he is a good kisser...i don't stop just yet.

"There are you happy now..." He says
But im not done having fun...."Hmm strip...now" I say as i smile as he removes his clothes... oh this is so much fun...by the time he's in his boxers he looks at me and i nod those gotta come off to...
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 am

I was on the ground and I looked up, okay I have to get up there somehow, just to see if who ever if up there gone. So I got up to the window and peeked in. My heart dropped at what I saw. If was Casper making out with that witch that wanted to move in with me and Tyler. I made sure they didn't see me and then he started stripping on front of her. Literally from head to toe, I had seen enough already I got down and started to cry. I couldn't believe he had done that, it tore me apart. I ran back to my house to get on a shirt but as soon as I got one and put it on I noticed my phone wasn't I'm my pocket, so I ran back to Casper house and found it on the grass, where he threw me out
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

I stood there naked before her I had no problem being nude but this was embarrassing. .."anything else Kiara cuz i prefer being dressed" I say
Damn keeping up this act won't be easy. .. but for the moment i had no choice

[color=green]["haha thats enough...well i must say i wonder if the other Reids are gifted maybe its a family trait...too bad i have to go but i have some ideas for us that you might enjoy"/color]
She say feeling on my body then leaving the estate
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 am

I sat there on the grass,crying I had my knees up against my chest. I kept thinking maybe she set him up but he would never go along with it. I couldn't understand why he did it, although I was glad she didn't see me. I sat there I didn't care anymore is she was still there, although she probably was and he was probably tearing off her clothes already. It's not like I didn't have any secrets either
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 am

Kiara left....I needed to tell Alex I couldn't leave since I'm being tracked I jumped out my window and low and behold there was Alex crying oh no I hope she didn't see
"alex its not what you think" I say
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:24 am

I looked up and see Casper in front of me as he jumped out of him window, he looked at me telling me it's not what I think. I blur and stand up taking one step away from him Dont, even try to make up some excuse, looks like I'm just your second choice right? I asked him, I couldn't believe he had done that to me. How could you?! I once I had gotten up a took a sharp piece of branch with me
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 am

I blur to her and grab her by the shoulders. ..."please Alex klaus thinks im still sired he told me to listen to kiara...and stay away from you and Tyler without her permission im trying to be a double agent"
I look at her pleading with her she had to believe me.
"she made me kiss her... and strip for her but nothing happened" I say
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 am

I wanted to believe him so much but I couldn't, Dont,don't do that to me, you could have made her leave, sired or not sired. it was killing me inside the guilt Please, you don't want to be close to me I took two steps back
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 am

"What will it take for you to believe me, i know i could have but i didn't want to blow my cover, Alex...I wasn't going to let it go too far, please i don't know what else i can do... if you want to leave me then fine but i'll always be here for you" I say as I rund my hands through my head in frustration. I can't get through to her..., why can't i get through to her, what im doing is for the greater good.
"What would you have done if our lives depended on you acting like someones slave, what would you do Alex"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm

The guilt was eating me, I ran my fingers through my hair and squeezed the branch, I had to do it Im sorry I said as I ran to him I'm a blur and stabbed him with the branch very deep, I took steps back and hit a tree. My bones start to crack as I fall to the floor AHHHHHHH!!!!! I can control it I said to myself
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

Bites : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Jon finally arrived, he carried a Heckler & Koch HK45 on his right hip. He got the text a long time again. The door seemed to be open to he walked in, he glared around, the room was filled with bodies of the supernatural. Witches, Hybirds, He shook his head and took out his Gun the gun was Filled with Vevin/Wolfsbane, Steel Custom Made Bullets, Jon Made them himself. He slowly walked around and then, Walked up to the Girl Outisde. Who had stabbed a Man. He took the safety off and pointed it at her head."Freeze." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Kendall had got out of his hands and wrapped her arms around his torso from the back, her chin resting on his upper back. Her heels clicked as they walked to an area of the house the Lucas had called his own. As they stopped, her hands had rested on his pecks, her elbows bent and rested on his ribs. "Like this?" She asked walking slowly around to face him, her hands grasping his inner forearm, relying on him to support her as she bent back, arching her back as she made a spilt.

(She's is wearing the same outfit as the avatar picture)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

As we walk to the living room, Kendall wraps her arms around me from behind, never letting go, our bodies flush against each other. I turn on the music and ask her to dance. To my surprise she walks around me, her hands never leaving my body. She grasps my forearms, leans back and does a standing split, her calf resting against my shoulder. I snake my left arm around her waist to support her weight, trailing my right hand up her thigh to her calf. I ease her leg around my waist and pull her up to a standing position. I take her right hand in my left and pull her close; her leg hitched on my hip. I answer her question. Yeah, something like that. "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran starts playing. This is all too perfect. She's incredibly sexy and daring.

OOC: Song choice? I can edit and change it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 pm

As my bones were cracking, I looked up and saw Casper, how could I do that? I thought to myself. I then heard someone come outside and I heard him say freeze, as I looked at him he looked a little like Casper, mustn't been a brother. I tried so hard to control it; my bones cracked but one at a time
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:40 pm

As her leg rested in the standing spilt, He had wrapped his arm around her wasit, running his hand up her leg. He moved it to where it was hitched on his hip. Her arms moved from his arms, to his shoulders, moving slowly as she moved her legs. She leaned back, allowing her hands to hold his, as she moved back. She took in the moment. She let go of one and and spun twice into his hold, begining to sway as the instuments took over the song. It was ironic, but sweet. It was perfect for what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm

She spins twice before returning back in my arms. We sway in time to the music. I look deep into her eyes. Your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, kiss me, like you want to be loved. The sexual tension in the room is heavy. I know that she wants to take this slow, but I need to at least kiss her. I press my lips to hers before pulling away after a few seconds. Our foreheads are against each other. I want this to go further, but I need her to give a sign that that's what she wants first. I don't want to pressure her. I kiss her upper lip before moving down to her lower, holding the kiss for longer this time. I never want this to end.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, kiss me, like you want to be loved. Her eyes were confused to either look at his lips or his eyes. It was tie. He kissed her passionatly, as she did with him. He pulled back to rest his forehead on hers. He then kissed her upper lip, moving down to her lower lip. The kis was long, sweet, truthful and passionate. After almost a minute, she decided that she would never get anywhere with these teases. She began to kiss his chin, moving down to his neck. Her lips her planted in to his neck on the side in between hie should and lower neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Damn she's an amazing kisser. Before I know it she's kissing my neck. In between kisses I pick her up by her thighs and walk to my bedroom. I shut the door behind us and press her against the door. I kiss my way down her neck to her exposed shoulders, pausing to take my shirt off. We make our way to my bed, toppling onto the bed with me on top. I rest my hands on either side of her head as I kiss her. I pause and look at her. What does she think we're doing? Kendall, if you want me to stop, tell me now. If we don't stop now, eventually, like any other guy, I will give in to my primal urges and I won't be able to stop. God she looks so beautiful. Her hair is in a halo around her head. Her lips are red and slightly swollen from our kisses. She's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Her arms had gone over top of his, her hands holding his head. Her lips traveled up to his lips. As they traveled to a room at normal speeds, he closed the door, her body up against the door. He had been kissing her exposed shoulder. He took his shirt off as she took my heels and leg warmers off. She kissed his lips again as they fell on a bed, he on top of her. As he began to talk, she placed a finger to his lips. "Don't talk." she could still hear the music, not from the other room, but in her head. She snaked her arms under his, her hands running down his sides.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

I kiss her again and smile against her lips. I run my hand up and down her bare thigh before running my hand under her shirt and up her back. I sit up briefly and remove her shirt, leaving her in her bra and shorts. She's beautiful. I kiss my way down her chest and down her stomach stopping when I reach her waist line, kissing my way back to her lips. I kiss her neck, while tracing circles around her hip with my thumb. Her fingers burn trails of fire along my sides. I kiss her lips again, gently biting her lower lip. This feels like we're falling in love the song still plays through my mind as I kiss this amazing woman that I've fallen in love with.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

OOC: They only hybrids is Lucas and Kendal and they are in his room and Casper is outside

I drop to the floor in pain, Hybrid or not a deep wound hurt like a bitch wood still felt like it burned like vervain or wolfsbane to us.
"A..AA..ALEX" I manage to say before falling over bleeding out losing conciousness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next