Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)

Go down 
+2
Casper Creed
Lucas Reid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:26 am

Well if I die Lucas then, i'll be content with protecting you guys, i have no regrets and would give up everything to make sure you guys are safe. Have faith im not cocky and believe im invincible, we'll be careful if anything you guys can lock me up in the Caves so i can't leave or hurt myself ok Luc. I say as i walk up and put my arm on his shoulder

Your right we are brothers, so tell me you wouldn't have done the same for me
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm

I nod as he stands and puts his hand on my shoulder. You know that I would. I shake my head. Putting that aside I've got other problems, like the fact that Kendall has disappeared and has been immersing herself in dance. She rarely has been calling me I don't get it. I shake my head and turn around starting to walk downstairs. Secretly, I'm hoping Casper will follow
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Where ya going now big brother I ask as i follow him, he seems like he had a lot on his mind and there was a lot going on for him to deal with but he really burdens himself, feels like he has to play hero. I wonder if he is trying to make amends for anything
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

I continue walking. To drink. I pour myself a generous amount of Jack and bring it to my lips before pausing. I sigh and pour the Jack back in its bottle before setting the glass back in its slot. I don't need to become an alcoholic like my father. I sit on the couch and run a hand across my face. There's a lot you don't know about me, brother. Let's play the question game. You ask me a question, then I ask you a question.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Ok, first question what the fuck is bothering you. I ask
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm

I smirk. I'm no boyscout, Casper. I'm forever a burdened person. I sigh. I'm about to tell you something that is probably going to completely change your view of me, but I'll say it anyway. When I was 17, Jon was 15 he was a skinny guy. He constantly argued with my father. One day, I heard yelling from the cellar. I ran downstairs and there was my father, beating Jon to no end. I couldn't get in; my father, had locked the gate. I was so angry; it triggered my gene. My mother tried to help me- to stop me from getting out the front door. She was trying to protect me from being discovered. I had changed too much by the time she blocked the door, I had lost control. I shake my head. I killed my mother. I look up and look Casper in the eyes, waiting for a "You asshole!" or "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

"i thought its triggered through killing someone, not just by getting angry if that was the case then i would have activated the gene when i was like 8 years old. You think i would be upset that you killed a father i never knew please I killed Alex's family my somewhat girlfriend so i can't look down on you" I say to him as i then take a drink
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I sigh. I don't know. My turn to ask a question. I smirk. Where do you want to see yourself in 3 years?

(Sorry for semi-short post)
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm

What the fuck kind of question is that, dude im immortal doesn't really matter where i am in the next 3 years or 30 years only thing that could affect my future is if my heart is ripped out or my head is taken off. I take a bottle and walk off taking my phone out and calling Alex.

Hello ...Alex i hope you get this message but i need to see you right away we have some things we need to talk about"

Last edited by Casper Creed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I smirk as he walks off. I hear him call Alex. He should start considering how he wants to spend the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:56 pm

I was, still walking home, it was dark and I was cold. Somehow I felt like I was lost I realized I no service and soon after I heard a beep from my phone. I pulled it out and saw a voicemail from him. I listened and called him back Hey, um I'm just walking home, still. You sound anger, call me back and tell me where you want to meet, I will be waiting[i] I still heard rustling in the bushes, someone was still following me and I was getting impatient, so I started running not knowing where I was going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5