Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Staff_zps08fc6213

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Liz_zpse62da61aThe Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)

Go down 
+2
Casper Creed
Lucas Reid
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Empty
PostSubject: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:56 pm

I pour myself a glass of jack and take a long gulp. What's taking Casper so long? I texted Jon the address as well. In the text I asked if he wanted to move in; he never responded so I don't know if he's bringing his stuff, but I think it'd be good for the Reid family to live together. I look at my tattoo on my wrist. Alex didn't seem to notice it; I wonder if it's only visible to direct family members. I need to talk to Jon and Cass about it. I settle onto the couch and wait for my brothers to arrive.

OOC: Posting order is as follows. Myself, then Cass, then Jon and so on and so on
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 pm

I get to the estate and its huge, i was going to just use the key but i guess its best to knock on the door and let whoever is inside know that i am here so i knock on the door and wait for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

I hear someone knock on the door. I walk over and swing it open. Welcome home, Cass. Make yourself at home. I step aside to let him in My house is your house, but there are some ground rules that I need to establish. Alright?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 pm

"What we are immortal brother's there should be no rules in a mansion like this are you here by yourself, o well what are the rules i guess since this is technically your place i should know how you do things around here" I say walking inside

Maybe this won't be as much fun as i thought man i had so much plans and already set some in motion i guess i'll have to see what is acceptable and what isn't but the house is huge didn't know we had so much money, it reminds me of the Salvatore boarding house.
I go to the liquor cabinet and see that he had already opened a bottle of Jack, i think my brother may be an alcoholic he seems to always be drinking Jack o well i can't judge i have a drinking problem myself, just not alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

I smirk. Only a few rules. First, if you're going to have a party, warn and invite me. Second, if you're having a girl over, tell me when and I'll stay out of your hair. Third, no sex in the living room. That's a shared area. Fourth, the liquor supply is shared, but you stock it with what you want. I may be your big brother, but I'm not your mom. I'm not going to go buy groceries for you. Fifth and final, just be a good housemate. Clean up after yourself. Stay out of my wing without my permission. Those are simple rules, man. I'm not going to crush your "welcome to my crib" dreams. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 pm

"Oh ok then well i will be sure to let you know. Where is Jon is he here? what the hell do you do here by yourself man jesus no wonder everyone seems to call you a boyscout man" I say as i walk to my wing on the left.
I look around and am surprised to see all the rooms..."How many rooms are in each wing?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 pm

I smirk. There are about five-10 rooms per wing. This place was meant for a big family; unfortunately, they all died. As for Jon, he's not here yet, and for you information I'm not alone in this house all the time. My girlfriend, Kendall, comes by all the time. I smirk. I'm not some loner.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

"Oh who is this Kendall, you in love with a vampire im assuming or werewolf" I say as i turn on the television... and take a drink ...."Oh does...uhh...does Alex Lockwood every come over?" I ask as i look away and keep my focus on the television
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 pm

I smirk knowingly. Alex lived here for a while actually. I kept her under my protection. Now she stays at Tyler's. You have a chance with her, Casper. It'll take a lot of convincing on your part. But she'll go for you. I take a seat on the couch. Kendall's a hybrid, actually. I am in love with her, yeah. She's funny, sexy, kind, caring, dangerous, and a dancer. She's perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 pm

I walked up to the Reid Estate, I smiled a little, I hadn't been here in days, I actually missed this place. I walked up to the door and knocked, I went to see Casper but also to tell him some news, but for some reason I was actually looking forward to seeing Casper. I waited at the door
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I hear someone knock on the door. Casper, sit tight. Jon won't be happy to open the door to a stranger. I stand and open the door to find Alex instead. Hi Alex, everything okay? When she blushes I nod and step aside. Casper's on the couch. Um, we're expecting my brother, Jon. You're welcome to stay though; Jon won't bite.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

I see Lucas open the door and when I was about to mention Casper, he had already answered. I walked in and see Casper sitting on the couch, I smiled Hey, I uh actually need to talk to you I said as I walked over to him
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm

I stand immediately surprised to see her so soon, i haven't seen her in a while now that I broke the bond i feel like a new me, hell i even got a haircut you know getting a new look.
"Umm yea sure ... umm lets go to my room apparently you know for some privacy i have another brother that may pop up or Luc may have company" I say as i walk past her waving my hand for her to follow me.
Oh god what could she possibly want, this is weird im never nervous why am i feeling this way i know i have feelings for her but after what i done in the past is it really ok for me to act on them. I feel like im going to lose my mind but i get to my room and open the door, its my first time seeing the room seems like the Reid's have a victorian fetish but at least it was black.. I shut the door behind her, she was looking so good
"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Stylish-Black-Bedroom
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I settle myself onto the couch as Alex and Cass go up to his room. I pull out my phone and text Kendall.

Hey dirty dancer, want to come over?

I press send and wait for a reply
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm

I was so nervous, I didn't know how I was going to tell him, well one he looked good and second… well he looked good. I felt different now, the good thing was he broke the sire bond. I looked at him, tell him, my mind was going crazy how am I going to tell him this, I just spoke out I… I… I love your new haircut wimp, I said in my mind, I looked around avoiding eye contact, I couldn't do it, but I had too
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 pm

I put my hand through my hair....
"Oh yea thanks, umm i thought it was time i did something new i feel like a new me, still have some things i need to change about myself but i got time to work on it... sorry about the room by the way, uuhhh seems like my family have a Victorian fetish" I say as i take the time to look around to avoid eye contact.

Come on Cass say something you little pussy she looks so damn good.
I walk around my bed now im on the other side of the room, see a mini fridge stocked with liquor mainly Jack.
"Lucas really needs to get a new favorite drink" I say as i see some blood bags also, i guess he put that there since i was coming.

I stand by the bed..."Is that all you wanted to say?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Kendall was in her dance studio that she was able to by out. She was dancing to Nickelbacks Burn It To The Ground for a solo dance she was going to perform at a competition for just show. As the song ended, she heard for phone go off. She stood out of her ending split and walked over to the table with her belongings on it. Luke texted her. She smirked with a reply.

Five minutes Sharp Shooter

She grabbed her purse and locked up the studio, the lyrics ringing in her mind. She ran over to his place. She knocked on the door, flipping her hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Come on, just tell him Uhh not really, so how does it feel? To be unsired? I asked him
Oh come on, ok I will admit, I do have feelings for him, he just looked gorgeous. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating, I had gotten a text from somebody, the blood in my veins started to flow faster, my palms were getting sweaty but I deleted the text and put my phone away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

I hear Kendall knock on the door. I open the door. Hey babe. I step aside for her to walk in. Before she can get more than a foot in the door I wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her temple and whisper in ear. You look gorgeous as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 pm

I...I can't take it anymore I use my Hybrid speed and run to her and press her body against the wall hopefully Lucas didn't hear he probably would have thought one of us attacked the other but she is press against the wall my right arm is on the wall above her head since im taller. I had gripped her waist with my left and i lower my face to her eye level my lips not to far from hers.

"Is this it Alex is this what you really have to say to me, how it feels to be unsired, is that what you really want to know... it feels great to have free will to be able to do what i want, be able to act on my emotions, my wants, my desires." I say to her.

Everything in me is screaming kiss her... im so close to her but is this right does she feel the same... maybe she doesn't want me the way i want her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

"You called, i came, cause we tight like that." she said. Before evening setting foot into the place, She was grabbed from behind and kissed. She smiled as she looked to the side. She suddenly became slient. "Who's upstairs?" she asked, uneasy since she thought it was only him living here.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 pm

I walk around in front of her and take her hands. It's just my brother and his girlfriend slash crush or whatever. He just moved in. I'll introduce you later, I promise. Don't worry, you're safe here. I smile. What do you want to do? Dance, watch a movie? I want her to feel comfortable here.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Casper pushed my body against the wall and had his hand around my waist. Our lips were so close Im glad your free now something about it bothered me, the fact that his side bond was broken, that word sire bond but I looked into his eyes, they were gorgeous just like him, I smiled and grabbed his face with my two hands and kissed him
Finally I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

I wrap my arms around her as we kiss, it was the greatest kiss i have ever experienced i wanted to feel so much more but didn't want to rush things. Yea that's what i thought but we end up blurring to the bed as we continue to kiss passionately. I remove my shirt ... o god i don't know what happened with my goal to hold back but her lips are intoxicating but i wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to do.
"Wow ... ...that is all i can say"

I had to say something and take a deep breath ....wow ...wow ... wow

Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

The kiss was just, I couldn't describe how amazing it was, by the time I knew it we were on the bed and he took off his shirt. I smiled Yea, wow I'm so glad you feel the same way though I smiled and kissed him passionately with my hands running through his hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)    The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reid Reunion (Luke, Cass, Jon)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next