Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Staff_zps08fc6213

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Liz_zpse62da61aThe undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Empty
PostSubject: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Kendall drove out of the parking lot at her Dance Studio and decided to go to the Reid Estate. She wasnt going to see Luke again on purpose or to see Erin. No, she had heeded to the meeting Casper had set up for the two of them. She held her hand out of the door, moving the hand in a wave formation riging the wind. She pulled her hair out of her ponytail and allowed the wind to take the hair behind her.

She pulled up to The Ried estate and parked her car. She was wearing a black mini skirt and red tube top, placing on her dress jacket over top of the shirt. Her black heels click on the pavement as she walked. She approached the door then knocked three times on it.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 am

Casper came to the door drinking from a bottle and saw Kendall at the door. He was clearly upset and not in a good mood, god knows how long he has been drinking "Wow looking kind good there kendall, how you been i have got a lot to tell you" He says as he walks inside leading her to his room, for no purposes but he wanted to speak to her in private.

When they made it to his room
The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Dec-clr-darkrooms6-435

"Oh this is your first time seeing my room, I like the Victorian black style..." He says finishing the bottle and dropping it grabbing another one that was in his immediate area.
He was sweating meaning that maybe before Kendall arrived he was doing something.
"I ...I fucked up Kendall..., i...i... I turned Erin, she is now an immortal and she and Lucas hate me, even though it was Alistair the hunter causing me to hallucinate..., i can't trust what i see or hear Kendall" I say sitting on the bed
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 am

As the door opened, Kendall saw a drunken casper before her. Before even getting any words out, she was lead up to his room. She looked at it. It was in a nice arrangment, but the dark colors made it look smaller than it appeared. "Its nice. Classic and modern. But before you continue, what's a hunter's curse? Can it be cured?" she asked confused. She never even knew supernaturals existed, only in fairytales but nothing more. now she had to be taught about every single detail, time she would need to find for.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 pm

He looked up at her, he forgot this was all kinda new to her. "The hunters curse is something that happens to any immortal that kills one of the five chosen hunters. Their spirit haunts you plays with your mind, tries to ruin you or get you to kill yourself, i guess its first idea was to ruin my relationship with Lucas and Erin. There is only one way to cure it im assuming magic but i heard that a new hunter has to take on the burden by killing a vampire." He says getting up and putting the bottle down.

What was i doing i was allowing everything to destroy me, get the best of me i was losing my sanity and i promised to help kendall deal with all this but i made Erin an immortal how will that help anyone but Lucas. Damn i was going to be of some help somehow, i wasn't going to allow anyone to be harmed by the likes of me anyway.
"Come on Kendall, im going to show you how to kill me and others like me" I say looking at her and walking off headed to their armory.
"Follow me if you have any questions feel free to ask" he says
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

She looked at him, kinda confused but then tried to get what he was saying by basically repeating what he said. "So, correct me if I'm wrong, but what your saying is that a ghost of one of the five chosen hunters is haunting you until you kill yourself or until they make you suffer enough? And let me change my clothes before we do that, please?" without even getting a yes or no from him, she walked into his bathroom and closed the door, changing into a black low cut tank top and shorts. She removed her heels and placed on gym shoes. She placed her things in a bag she brought with her and walked back out, following him. "Why me? Why are you choosing to show how to kill vampires and hybrids?" she asked him as it dawned on her.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

He got real for a moment... as he really thought about it as visions of him killing people as a werewolf as a hybrid was flashing right before his eyes. "Because then maybe you can kill me, and any vampire or hybrid that would dare attack you. I know what this ghost wants...and if...if i were to go over the deep end then i want to die before i hurt anyone. It seems like it wanted lucas to kill me but my brother is too much of a boyscout... i have stayed away from Alex...and with all that you and Lucas have been through who else would have the nerve and determination to learn... the last thing i can do is get you to be able to defend yourself and friends." He says remembering the armory is locked and he may be a Reid but its coded for lucas. Then it was on to plan b..as he went to his room and grabbed some of his hidden weapons, mainly guns and decided that the gym room would have to do, as he blurs back to the bathroom waiting on kendall. "You know what just meet me outside this is a remote location the newlyweds were gone so i'll train you here" He says going outside... seeing Alistair every step he took following him
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

As he came back to her, she looked at him. "I wont be able to kill you, let alone weaken you, Cass. You know that." It made her wonder why he was acting like he was planning his own murder, but maybe he had a point. She could start to learn how to protect herself and others that she cared for, even though the only people she knew in this town was Erin, Lucas, and Casper. After fixing her hair in a ponytail, she left her bag in his room, then journeying outside to try and find him. "Is this a test? because if it is, i am failing at finding you. I'm not a hunter Casper." she said looking about her surroundings in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 pm

"yea its a test...vampires and hybrids move at speeds you cant imagine or see but if you know what we look for you can anticipate....your neck and heart guard at all times" he says appearing behind her and grabbing her neck
M"if we want to feed we go for the neck nine times out of ten...and if we want a direct kill we rip out the heart usually...now here" he handed her a dagger that was vervained and had wolfs bane...and a gun...

["wolfsbane and vervain weaken us so youll have to grow your own especially vervain it prevents compulsion so you cant be hypnotized...but you need to learn how to make special bullets that are wooden to kill vampires at least...but we will get to that...first stab me through the heart strong swift motion no hesitation"
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

As she was gripped, her hands went to her neck instinctively. After he left go, she took several breaths. What the hell? She was only human for chesecake sakes. He handed her a dagger and a gun. She never shot in her life and when he told her to dagger him, she was shocked. "I can't dagger you, you'll die; right?" she asked, holding the gun wrong along with the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)   The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall) Empty

Back to top Go down

The undected friendship (Cass || Kendall)
Page 1 of 1