Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 pm

I step closer to Alex, partially in front of her, ready to block any attacks by either party. Alex, be careful. She may be a bitch but she's not stupid. She's more powerful than you realize. She'll blow your head off, or mine. I don't want to stay, but I can't leave Alex alone with her either.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

I was now pissed, she got me so angry I was going to go after her but Lucas stood in front of me blocking me from even making a move You think I'm going to let her come into the house and a complete stranger move I'm here?! I don't care if she's stronger, she can't come in here and take over everything. She pisses me off and it looks like I'm ripping her head off I start to walk towards her with anger in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:11 am

I grab her arm before she can continue. Easy, Alex. No one wins if you get killed. We're capable of being civil. I turn to Klara. There have to be ground rules to this, or you can't stay here. You stay here, you listen, under our rules.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 am

"No one is moving in here!" I yelled. Who the hell did everyone think they were coming over here and inviting themselves for a sleep over? Well Alex didn't count but still. I turned the blonde chick. "I don't care who sent you, and I especially don't care if it was Klaus so how about you take that ratchet ass out of here and walk away." I told her. When will people figure out I'm not scared of Klaus? Damn!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

Where the hell has Klaus been? first off, I didn't invite myself here. I stayed with Casper over night and he attacked me. I gesture at my shirt. I don't purposely shred my shirts. Secondly, I agree with Tyler. Klara you can get the hell out of here. You mess with the Lockwoods, you mess with me.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:48 am

"Tyler i mean no harm but its Klaus' s will he is worried about more pressing matters either you let me stay as your his first hybrid he does wanna kill you but that wont save you he already took your mom and besides no one or three hybrids can kill Klaus"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:56 am

She went overboard You don't have the right to talk about his mom She was getting me pissed all the anger was filling upWhy in the hell would Klaus want you to stay here? I ran towards her and slapped her, but of course that wasn't enough, I pushed her against the wall and started punching her
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 am

"I don't care what the reason is so get the hell out my house." I growled at her. The fact she talked about my mom pissed me off more but I'm not losing control again. ALex though had other ideas when she went up and slapped then pushed her into the wall and started punching her. I went and grabbed Alex once again holding her down. I turned to the chick again. "Get out! If I have to tell you againg you'll have three hybrids to deal with!" I snarled I knew Lucas would help us take her down if need be.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:05 am

I put my arm up and cause her pain enough to make her stop and bleed out her eyes and ears "he trusts my judgement if i say you guys are rebeling and plotting your dead if i say you are no threatyou will live put hands on me again then i will make you suffer....i'll keep in touch" I say making my face heal.....I walkout but place my hand on the door and charm it no hhybrid can leave the mansion temporarily
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 am

I fell to the ground as she made me feel pain, I wouldn't take anything back, she deserved it. Maybe it wasn't the right path to go through but she still deserved it. As she saw her leaving she stopped by the door and it looked like she put a spell. I ran to the door and tried to step out, but it was definitely something she put Damn, looks like we're locked in I said as I slid down the side of the door to the floor
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 am

Alex fell to her knees when the, what I'm guessing now, witch did something to her. She recovered quick enough and then tried to go after her which ended up making her stop at the door. "Well all of this is just so fantastic." I said and pushed past a table that fell over and broke everything on it but I continued to walk away. I left Alex and Lucas by themselves. I'm tired of all this BS. I
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am

I watched as Tyler threw the table over and walk away. Everything on te table shattered, that's how I felt, shattered, destroyed. This is all because of me wasn't it? I asked myself I put my knees up against up my chest. Casper is trying to kill me, he traced me back here, Lucas is here because of me and who knows that evil witch might be too. Seeing how angry Tyler was I don't blame him. Maybe I should have just stayed in Chicago, I should have never came here, it's not like people really see I'm actually here. I should have just stayed and started over, there's still a chance to think about it. Soon it all feel silent
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 am

I left the mansion I needed to clear my mind I already caused Alex so much pain....I get a phone call from who else ...."Cass your the only Klaus can trust....i have to kerp watch on the lockwoods you kniw what he has on me...i need your protection" she says

I look at the phone like she's crazy. ..not with the bond urging me to kill Alex....."i cant they are all dead if i go back or i will get killed" I say to her me and Kiara were friends but I'm tired of hurting people I care for.
"Cass i can use my magic to weaken the bond but klauscwants the lockwoods to live he will give youva call later i assume but your brother is fair game" she says

I think for a moment this is a chance to atone to Alex for my sins....I had to speak to Tyler and get him to calm down when it comes to me hopefully we can compromise. .....
"i will watch your back but you have enough power to protect yourself you use expression"

"true but i dont like violence i dont kill so could use a big strong hybrid protector to look out for me besides i trapped them all in the house that Alex attacked me and Tyler is a hot head your boyscout brother is there to thought he'd helo but hes all for the lockwoods so i turn to you"

I think for a moment "give me some time but i will see you later to deal with the bond" with that I hung up....maybe I can make things right
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 pm

I shake my head as Tyler runs out. All of a sudden I feel this burning sensation in my chest, as if someone's carving into my skin with a white-hot knife. I look down at my chest as the words "Be Warned" finish carving themselves into my chest and abs. I grunt in pain as the blood pours out of my chest. I stumble over to the bar stool and sit down. I carefully remove my shirt and press it to the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. I can feel the magic buzzing on my skin; this won't heal up soon-stupid witch bitch. Can't I catch a break? I liked this shirt. I smirk but grimace as new letters carve themselves into my wrist. It's the Reid mark. It's run in our family for generations, but I didn't really believe in it. The legend says that the one who gains the Reid symbol is the next great "warrior" or "leader" of the house or some shit like that. I don't want this stupid mark. I wonder if its visible to others.

(symbol: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=celtic+warrior+symbol&oq=celtic+warrior+symbol&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i24.5125.7115.0.7276.12.8.0.4.4.0.156.644.5j3.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.2g-z_s6W_RI#biv=i|3;d|QDMQSceZ-BVu9M: )
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 pm

OOO: WHATS YOUR PLAN WITH THIS MARK
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:04 pm

OpC: it'll definitely enhance his abilities, but it'll cause him to hallucinate probably. I'm thinking that I'll have him see his mother and father in his hallucinations. They might tell him to do bad things. Kinda like the curse on Elena before
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:20 pm

OOC: OK BUT NOT BEYOND TYLER'S ABILITIES SINCE HE'S A CANNON CHARACTER AND A ALPHA GOTTA STAY TRUE TO THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THAT'S WHY CASPER WILL NEVER BEAT TYLER UNLESS WE PLANNED IT OUT....I LIKE THIS THREAD THO WE NEED THE THIRD REID BROTHER INVOLVED
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 pm

OOC: right now he and I are fighting so I'm leaving him be for a bit lol. I know, I have no plans of harming Tyler, I would only harm Eragon. Jon kinda hates my character right now, so unless someone decides to try to kill me, and he comes to my rescue I don't see Jon helping
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 pm

I go back to the Lockwood estate and stand by the doorway, Kiara told me about the spell she cast on the Mansion if i was to enter like the caves i would be trapped inside and i didn't want that but i had to talk to Tyler maybe Alex and get on the same page.
We shouldn't be fighting and i want to assist them but i have sinned so much in Klaus's name i don't think they can ever trust me but they don't need to trust me just yet, only give me a chance to prove myself.
I stand by the door way
"TYLER!! ALEX!!... someone we need to talk" I yell out
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

As the mark finishes burning itself in my arm, I hear Casper yell through the door. Stay here, Alex. I'll get it. I don't care if I'm bleeding out. She doesn't need to take on Casper. I swing the door open as my blood spills down my chest onto the ground. Can I help you, Casper? Tyler's not here, and right now I don't think that it's a good idea for you to talk to Alex without supervision baby brother. Damn it, I'm losing a lot of blood. I collapse to my knees. You wouldn't happen to have any, any blood bags, wou-would you? Stupid witch-I'm not use dead.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

I toss him a blood bag, that i had drained from that white supremacist guy before i got rid of his body,
"What the fuck happened to you, and besides that I just need to speak to Tyler or Alex, i met up with Kiara she weakened the Sire bond im not as devoted to Klaus and I got the order that the lockwoods are off limits.. but they have to allow Kiara to stay here, if Klaus realizes that Tyler and Alex are still against him then he'll kill them without mercy, he's only trusting me..., Kiara is just insurance to make sure that they pose no threat that's all. We can trick Klaus and Kiara, while I break the bond...im sorry for what i did to Alex but she has no idea what its like not having free will can i just speak with her" I say to him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 pm

I drink the blood bag but my wounds still do not heal. Damn witch. I look at the mark on my forearm. Legend always said that there were special healing properties for the one with the symbol. I close my eyes and press two fingers to the symbol. I feel my wounds close up almost immediately. I sigh in relief. Then then to Casper. I stare at him, searching his face for signs of a lie Come in. I step aside and wait for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 pm

"Yea no, I know about the spell i want Alex or Tyler's consent first im not trapping myself with them in there if they agree with the plan then i'll come in" I say as I back up from his possible reach

OOC: Lets wait for Tyler or Alex to post
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

After I finally healed properly, I just sat there until I heard Lucas and Casper talking, Casper wanted to talk to me and Tyler, first Tyler was to pissed off and the second I looked at him I wanted to rip his head off. But I promised myself to hold in my anger, I got up and walked over to them and stood there You wanted to talk? I asked Casper
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:16 pm

"yes im sorry about what i have done please i had no control over what i did allow me to make amends. I will break the bond but we have to fool Klaus and the witch please" I drop to my knees how could I do that to such a beautiful person...."if its my destruction you seek then rip my heart out" I say with open arms....maybe death will bring her some comfort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next