Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

The Lockwood's (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm

She walked up to the Lockwoods, she found the place finally, she walked up to the porch, she hadnt been to this place in years. Alex walked up, somehow it didn't as right, there was something wrong, he just sat on the porch and put her knees up to her chest and just sat there, the memory's flooding back in her mind, fillin up her head
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:54 pm

I was walking down the street when I passed Lockwood Mansion. I double-taked as I saw Alex on the front porch. Alex? Where've you been? You haven't been home in two days. What's going on? I walk up to the porch but remain on the cement.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

She knew it was Lucas but she just stayed the way she was, looking at the ground with her knees pulled up, it seemed like she was in shock or something it was him wasn't it she said as she stayed frozen, she didn't even bother to look at him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

I shake my head as I notice the journal in her hands. I don't know what she's talking about. It was who? Alex, what are you talking about? What happened? I take a few steps up on the porch before stopping a foot away. I don't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm

She noticed him start to walk up the porch, then she remembered she had the journal, she put it next to her i didn't read it, only the entry about my parents she mentioned but it was your idiot brother wasn't it, he… killed my parents she choked on what she said. She finally picked up her eyes and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 pm

At her words my face went ashen. I sat down next to her and cautiously wrap an arm around her shoulders. I don't know, Alex. Honestly, it's plausible that he killed them. I wrote that entry because he'd been acting really weird, talking about how he'd ruined someone's daughter's life. I didn't what he was talking about, now I do. I'm sorry, Alex. All that I can say is that it's not Casper's fault. Klaus compelled him, he had no choice. I'm so sorry, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 pm

She knew it wasn't his fault but she moved away quickly you let it happen,that son of a bitch killed the only people I loved she was so angry she grabbed a chair and threw it in the window with so much force it broke a window from the house, the tears started to erupt, he angry took over her
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Just as soon as I wrapped an arm around her she was up and a chair was through the window. I stand and wrap my arms around her from behind before pulling her down into a chair with her in my lap. I wrap my arms tight around her and wait for her to calm down. Breathe, I'm sorry, Alex. I didn't know Casper existed when it happened. He told me about it later. If I could've stopped him I would've. Shhhh, it's alright, Alex. I'm here. You're safe. It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

She struggled to break free from him but he was twice as strong, she listened to him and took a deep breath, she was sobbing, she was angry, she didn't know what do to or what she did i need to talk to him she said, she was about to stand up I need to talk to him, why would he do this No one was going to stop her
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

I allow her to stand but I keep a hold on her arm, careful not to hurt her. I'll take you to talk to him, okay? First let's have a calm conversation. Why did you come here? This is Tyler's house, do you want to visit him? Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I know I'm not my voice catches. Alex doesn't know why I'm so protective. It's because I lost my real sister. your, your real brother. You need to be with your real family. I offer a weak smile and turn to go. It's okay, Alex. It's fine. My smile falls completely from my face. I stand on the edge of the porch, secretly hoping that she'll tell me she doesn't want to do this alone, that she needs me, that she needs her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

She took a sigh i came here to be with my cousin, he's really the only family I have but I haven't seen him since we were kids… I just didn't know where to else to go, I wouldn't doubt it if he doesn't even know what happened, something just led me here She looked at him as he started to walk away, she stopped him, to be honest she didn't want him to leave your the closes person I've had since I've been here, and your almost becoming like my big brother She found herself smiling
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

I smile at her words. I'm protective of you because I lost my own sister, and I guess I'm transferring the love that I had for her on to you. I'm sorry for that, but you're stuck with me now. I knock on the door. We'll talk to Tyler, face to face.

OOC: I PM'd Tyler to ask if he'd be interested; he said yes, so I'll let him know that we're ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Alex smiles warmly Thanks Lucas, she faced the door, I guess I'm ready then she stood and waited

OOC:Okay sounds good
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm

OOC:Sorry the lateness

I was outside in the backyard of the mansion doing some running around that giant lake we had back there and then came inside for some water when I heard a knocking on the door. I didn't know who it could be other than Caroline or Ravyn but then just let themselves in. I opened the front door and saw a guys and a girl standing there. "Can I help you?" I asked. They both sorta looked familiar but the girl mostly did. Wait a second.....
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:32 pm

I offer a small smile and extend my hand. I'm Lucas, Lucas Reid. We met a week or so ago to try to help some sired hybrids. This is Alex Lockwood, your cousin. This is awkward. Really it's her who wants to talk to you, but do you mind if I stay? I've got a little bit of big brother syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

I looked at him, I couldn't believe it was Tyler, he was so grown up. I didn't know how I was going to tell him but I just smiled a little Hey Tyler, remember me? I asked him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 pm

I shook the guys hand remebering who he was but when he said the girl was my cousin Alex, I tensed. I looked at her and saw he was right, it had been so long since I'd seen her. I chuckled. "Of course I remember you." I said and then hugged her. If she was a total stranger I'd probably be a dick about it but this was family. "What are you doing in Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I was glad he remembered, I was afraid he would have no idea who I was U haven't heard? I moved here from Chicago about a week ago
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:53 pm

This is awkward. I look around behind me and check the street. I don't see anyone, but the streets are dangerous at night. I clear my throat. To make this slightly less awkward for the third wheeler, might we step inside. I glance around the streets again. There are some people I'd prefer not to find you tonight, Alex. The streets are dangerous at night.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm

"No, I haven't heard anything. I've been dealing with something else so I haven't been in town much." I said. Lucas seemed to feel awkward which I didn't understand why cause its not like we were making out. Eww. "This is Mystic Falls, its alwyas dangerous here." I said and stepped aside to let them in.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

yea well it's bad news I grinned i was about to walk in but it seemed like there was an invisible glass in the way, I remembered he doesn't know what I was. Uh… yea I kinda need to be invited in I said as I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

I walk in and turn to Tyler. So I've noticed. The danger's not different from anything I've experienced. I've spent the entirety of my life leading vampires across the world to keep them away from my younger brother. On my wonderful journey, I ended up spending 5 years in the Marine Corp and as a navy seal. I'm no stranger to danger, but it kinda sucks now. I came here to face Klaus once and for all and end the chase, but evidently he got to my brother first. Turned my brother and I into hybrids, sired us both. I was lucky enough to break the bond. I'm in no danger, it's Alex I'm worried about. My half-brother, Casper, has been ordered to kill any disloyal hybrids, and has been targeting Alex. He won't hurt me; there's some loophole in the siring-I don't know. Damn I need a drink. This supernatural stuff is ridiculous. I turn as Alex is unable to get through the door. I've been here before, in a totally unthreatening way, Tyler. I hid in the cellar once or twice. I was let in. I try not to mention his mom.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

"Marine corp, thats cool." I said. Military was plan B if football didn't work out but now, yea that might not happen. When Alex couldn't come in I was shocked. "Are you a vampire?" I asked. Great now the supernatural world has expanded deeper into my family, wait no, shes my family so she'd have to have the werewolf gene. "No, your a hybrid aren't you?" I said. Great, just freaking great.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I walk up behind Alex as i have been tracking them.
"Problem getting in through the door...Alex" I say looking at her as i grab her by the throat and apply pressure.
I place my hand to her chest in position to rip out her heart, and turn to Tyler and Lucas
"Hey big brother, Tyler could you please let me in, i need to talk to you to if not i'll kill her im ordered to anyway so she will die eventually but at least this way you'll allow her to live one more day" I say glaring at the two, i didn't want to do this but i have no damn choice i can hold off on my orders for as long as i can but eventually i have to give in and every disloyal hybrid will have to die, including Lucas and Tyler if not its my head thats going to get ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 pm

I turn to Tyler. Let him in, Tyler. He has no choice. I look at Tyler and hope that he can just, I don't know, understand my plan. Together, Tyler and I can force Casper down into the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next