Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I felt so much pain, I had no idea what was going on, I try to look at Tyler but the pain was to much, I started to lose breath and I could feel myself start to faintly black out help I said faintly
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:44 pm

This guy again. I was just going to ignore him and slam the door in his face but then he grabbed Alex. I wasn't going to show him I was afraid, well I wasn't afraid of him but I was afraid for Alex. I leaned against the door frame and held in my anger as my cosuin was beginnig to pass out, this dude was about to get a beatdown. "Oh look, another one of Klaus's little bitches, oh please won't you come in?" I asked with my best sarcastic smile. I was never afraid to fight, didn't care if I got my ass beat or not, I went down swinging.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I keep my eyes trained on Tyler, he was the Alpha type and the first hybrid so he wasn't your run of the mill Hybrid that's easy to kill he actually had a knack for survival. He was looking at me as if he wanted to kill me but if there is anything i learned its not to underestimate him.
"Funny you should call me that Tyler" I say as i release Alex and use my hybrid speed to enter the mansion...."Especially since it wasn't too long ago that both of you were klaus's bitches, so i advise you to show some degree of understanding because if i can remember you almost killed your girlfriend because klaus told you to" I say.
"Now im sired to kill you all the good thing is that I am sired not compelled so i don't have to do it immediately i just have to get it done to make klaus happy so for the moment you all are safe, well im outnumbered so for the moment hopefully im safe" I say looking around as i pull out a flask and take a drink, its mixed with vervain to build my tolerance..."AAAHHH burns so good"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 pm

As soon as Casper starts to drink I hybrid speed and hold him in a choke hold-one that they taught us in the Marines. It doesn't matter how strong you are-you can't break free. Tyler, lead the way to the cellar. Alex, we'll be right back. We're going to unsire Casper one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm

It was too late, he choked me so hard by the time he let me down I was unconscious
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 pm

"I don't need to be strong enough" I say as I splash the vervain in his face burning him as i use my hybrid speed and run him into a wall slamming him repeatedly as i elbow him in the stomach. Weakening his grip i hybrid spin and punch him in the face knocking him to the ground.
"DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU LUCAS BECAUSE I WILL"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Way to bring up the past dude." I said as he mentioned what I almost did to Caroline. Yea that wasn't one of my shinning moments but that was done and over with. When the dude took a drink from his flask Lucas sped for him and put him in a choke hold which was pretty bad ass, but then whatever the guys name was splashed the drink in Lucas's face which turned out to be vervain and then thos two went at it. I sped at the guy and threw him across the room. "Look here dude, this is my house and I'm getting a little sick og you. You don't want to go toe to toe with me man."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 pm

I stand as Tyler throws Casper across the room. I slip my stake-gun out of my waist band and without hesitation shoot Casper in the head. He falls to the ground unconscious instantaneously He's not dead, but he'll be knocked out for a bit. I lift Casper up effortlessly and speak again to Tyler. lead the way to the cellar?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 pm

I did not expect any of that. I shook my head. "Yea its this way." I said. Okay whatever I'm just going along with all this. I thought I'd be able to talk to my cousin but obviously I had to deal with demons of the past.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Seeing Tyler's look of confusion and disappointment, I offer an apologetic look. Listen, Tyler, I'll take care of everything if you'll just help me get him in the cellar securely. There, we'll break his sire bond. He's refused to turn and complete the path to his freedom. I suppose it's time to make him. I'm not really for forcing anyone to do anything-. I grunt as I set him down inside the cellar. but he's a danger to others, and I can't let him hurt anyone else. Truth is, I need your help to get him to turn.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I awake inside the cellar and pull the bullet out of my head, i smile and laugh to myself a little bit.
"We just have been brothers for a couple of days now and you shoot me in the head, Jesus Christ maybe i just wanted to talk did you ever think about that you damn fool" I say getting to my feet, "is this why Johnathan wants nothing to do with you, but i'm in no rush you'll see what will happen you should go chat with you cousin she should be up by now if i woke up from being shot in the head"
The damn idiots they should know Klaus never puts all his eggs in one basket
"See you later Ty enjoy you family reunion" I say sitting up against a wall
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:00 pm

I watch Tyler go back upstairs and face my brother. I cross my arms and lean against the wall. Actually, Jon and I have no issues, contrary to your belief. Wanna know why? It's because he listens to me when I try to help him, and doesn't try to kill me. Maybe you should consider facing the pain like a man. It's selfish if you don't. You're putting everyone you care about in danger by not breaking the bond. It's foolish.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:05 pm

"Uh who said I'm leaving two strangers in my house?" I asked. I may barely know Lucas but its not like I trusted him. These two think I would leave to let them work out their differences? I'm not Dr. Phil.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm

I shake my head. Listen, I'm sorry. He's my problem, not yours, he shouldn't be here. I do, honestly, I do want your help, because Casper's proven that he has no control, and he will not resist killing me, his own brother. While I can fight him off, I don't know what to do to convince him to break his sire bond. Any suggestions? I will hold him down if that's what it takes. I honestly just need help. Casper's not exactly docile.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

"Im stuck in a cellar as much as i would love to boast and prove my strength but i can't break out of here, trust me he's a boyscout sometimes don't know why klaus made him a hybrid but then again scarcity of werewolves not like he has thousands to choose from" I say to him as i stand in this cellar and pace back and forth.
"The messed up part is I just wanted to talk, either way no matter what im not going to break the sire bond the last time i tried to ..i...i killed someone but besides that i am actually trying to help you guys out you have no idea whats in store for you all" I say

OOC: If you want to wait for alex to post i don't mind it, this thread is suppose to be about the lockwoods so let me know if we go to far
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 pm

"Just fight him, I got your back." I told him. To me Lucas looked like he was reading this from a Marine's point of view, trying to decipher it from all angles which in the supernatural world didn't always work. Sometimes you just had to get your hands dirty and fight. "I'm not somone's little bitch which is why I broke the sire bond. I don't like being controlled but just remember I'm the first succesful Hybrid and the Alpha so try me." I said to Casper, which now I know is his name. "And do you really expect me to believe you?"

OOC: I think she left when me and Lucas started fighting with you, I mean like logged off :/
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

I nod at Tyler as a silent thank you for his support. Casper, you're sired. He can make you forget your own orders. I'm sorry, bro. But we can't trust you. It's your choice, Casper. Turn, or we make you turn. I don't want to hurt him, but he's not leaving me much choice.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I gasp and started to cough, it was him, he was trying to kill me and now, I'm pissed. I realized that I still wasn't invited in. I wondered where they went to and as I tried to get up I would still fall down
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm

I use hybrid speed and blur to the cellar door
"Look Tyler, your mother is gone now what the hell you think is stopping Klaus from coming here and ripping your he off ME, you think i like being sired you know the fucking pain, but you know klaus he always has a back up in case Plan A fails. You idiots im using the bond to try to help, his orders aren't specific thats the loophole i can take advantage of but things will get real ugly so i suggest you take Alex and go into hiding for a couple hundred year" I was serious, Klaus would kill them and me without hesitation but he was busy trying to get the hunters mark complete so he would use others and not just hybrids.
"Im not breaking the bond, its the only thing thats keeping me alive, hell keeping you all alive too many hybrids are unsired you think Klaus trusts any of us really, unsiring me could lead to Hybrid genocide number 2 so let me go, i wish i could tell you but i... i..." I shut up, thats the most I say well the most i can while exploiting the loop hole.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

OOC: Lol yo guys can we make the dialogue short? My mind is about to explode Smile

"Are you serious? You think staying sired is helping us? Its not! If we all ban together, create a Hybrid army, we could take him down." I said. I did not see the logic of staying sired. If he was on our side our numbers where higher and we had more power to take Klaus down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

I agree with Tyler; Casper's being a lunatic. Final warning, Casper. Chain yourself to the ground and turn, or we will make you turn. One way or another, you will turn. Casper's logic is stupid. Staying on Klaus' side will mean that he'll be killed; even if we unsired hybrids are killed, at least we fight for the right side.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 pm

I finally got up and my neck was red and had marks cause of what he did, I walked around the house with my hybrid speed and when I got to the porch I yelled out to anyone to where they were at Tyler!Lucas!anyone!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 pm

I hear Alex upstairs yelling for us. I get out my phone and call her. She answers on the first ring. Alex, Tyler and I are dealing with Casper downstairs. Why don't you take a seat on the couch and wait alright?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Oh sure I will wait, if u were invited inside she said as she was getting frustrated get Tyler down here please
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm

I roll my eyes. Hold on. I turn to Tyler. Does it work if you invite someone in over the phone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next