Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

just a quick bit to eat (open) Staff_zps08fc6213

just a quick bit to eat (open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b just a quick bit to eat (open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_njust a quick bit to eat (open) Liz_zpse62da61ajust a quick bit to eat (open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

just a quick bit to eat (open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
just a quick bit to eat (open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

just a quick bit to eat (open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

just a quick bit to eat (open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

just a quick bit to eat (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

just a quick bit to eat (open) Empty
PostSubject: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Sophia made her way into the grill after a log day of practicing her witchcraft with her grams. She was very hungry and wanted to get away. Sergiy hadn't spoken to her in weeks so she just assumed he was busy. She went to the bar and ordered a burger and fries with a large chocolate shake. She had not had a drink of alcohol since Maria last surfaced. She wasn't about to let her alter ego to surface when everything for her was going great.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the Grill wearing, black socks, black boots, no boxers, tight slightly baggy skinny jeans, and a tight white sleeveless muscle shirt he scanned the room, and spotted Sophia. And made his way towards her, sneaking behind her he planted a kiss on her lips after turning her head to the side and sitting down next to her."Long time no see. No, calls. I thought you left me. I missed you dearly couldn't stop thinking about you. Just to scared to call." He said calmly towards her.

(Slight Godmod, tell if you want me to Edit, Sophia.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm

"yeah been kinda of busy with Maria and stuff. How have you been"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 pm

He looked at her and spoke."I missed you, Sophia." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

"Missed you too. Grams had me under lock and key until Maria was safely back under lock and key just hopefully she doesn't resurfaced. I just can't have anything stressful happen or drink alot which means that the party I'm going to I can't drink"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 pm

He looked at her and smiled."I thought Grams Locked, Maria away for ever. And what about the Child thing, did she do the spell to allow you to have children?" He asked her slowly. Smiling at her."How's Christmas for you?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

"We tried but it's a very complicated spell and some of the ingrediants for the potion I have to drink are hard to find. The potion helps me get my stuff back into check so I'll be able to have monthly things and the spell she is doing will heal the parts that were destroyed in the womb" She said while walking towards the bar to get her a burger and milkshake. "We have to find all that first before we can attempt anything"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(This Thread takes place before Sophia finds out Naya Kissed him right?)

He smiled at her and spoke."I can find them. Or try at least." he said walking with her, he smiled at her and spoke."Did you miss me?" He told her slowly."There's a party going on. In a week you should come." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:12 pm

(Yes)

She looked at him with a cute smile. "They are in a different region than us. One of the plants is in Asia. But if you think you can find them, I'll get grams to make you a list" She said while ordering her food and sitting down on the barstool. "Yes, I missed you alot. I heard about the party when I was coming home and yes I'm coming. I'm assuming your going to be there since you're always at these things"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 pm

He smiled and spoke."Give me the list and I will do it." He told her slowly. before sighing towards himself. And sat down next to her he picked up his right hand and brought her closer towards him in a hug."Yeah, I will be there. The two of us should dance." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"Okay, i'll get it from grams for you" She said as he touched her hand and into a hug "Yes, we should but with what music?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm

He smiled and spoke."Ever danced to Gangrum Style?" He asked her slowly. Waiting for her to reply to his answer. Smiling at her very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:40 pm

"Haha. You've got to be joking. It's only a few dances moves and that song gets annoying after a while" She smiled at him and walked along to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm

He smiled, and got up also and made his way towards the dance floor."What about the funny one Eastern Europe Style, By Brick Bricha. The guy is amazing, well funny amazing that is." He smiled at her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 pm

"Okay, you got me there. It was funny. So what have you been up to since I left?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Trying to control my urges, 5 months without sex. Is really annoying." he told her slowly."Then Again I was thinking about you, so the urges were lessened. besides, I can't control my sexually urges because They are highlighted. And I have yet to learn how to control them." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

"I see someone is horny as hell. Maybe if you a good little boy, I just might get rid of those urges for you" As she took her hand and slowly ran her fingers along his chest. "you see I haven't been getting any either so I'm horny as hell" She smiled wickedly while kissing his neck
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:24 pm

He smiled and spoke."Good." he told her slowly, as she ran her fingers along his chest he spoke."We are in public, we shouldn't do this." He told her slowly, smiling at her, while she kissed his neck, god that felt great. her lips on his neck, again, he moved his head, towards her neck, and kissed it as well, making sure run his tongue along her neck, all the way towards her ear. Licking the earlobe lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 pm

"Umm, maybe we should get out of here before people start to notice what were up to" She said as she made her way outside pulling him along with her. "Don't forget to grab my food. I want something to eat afterwards" She said smiling innocently
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 pm

He smiled, and took the food, and she pulled him."Already have it dear." he told her slowly, and followed to where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"thank god. I'll need that to regain my strength for what i have wanted to do in weeks so your place?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

He looked at her and smiled."But of course." he told her very slowly, waiting for her to reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:04 pm

"Come on then" She got in her car and drove downtown towards Monomyth Mansion. She stopped in the driveway and got out. she practically ran to the doors and started slowly taking one item off each place until she reached his room. She was just in her black lingerie set and her black heels that she wore with her outfit. "Come find me?" I took off towards the under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 pm

As she took him and they got into the car, they made there way towards the his house, she parked and she booked, going inside his house. And took off, he followed her closing the door, before taken off his shirt, socks, and boots, only in his tight skinny jeans on, nothing underneath it, he made his way towards her, and he spoke."Where are you." he said, he sniffed around looked side ways and went to his closet then spoke."There you are." he said slowly towards her before, pulling her from under the bed,, and pulling her on top of him, as he layed on the bed, he moved his body towards her, and kissed her chest, before moving his lips towards her neck, and kissing it, before going towards her lips, and pulling on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

"hey that's not fair. you're a werewolf" She said but then she stopped he started kissing her. She moved up him making sure to rub her body up against him and his him on the chest then the lips and nip him on his neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a quick bit to eat (open)   just a quick bit to eat (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

just a quick bit to eat (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next