Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 am

I gain conciousness and feel a rippling pain around my body. I flutter my eyelids open. Casper is looking me over; he looks distraught. I clear my throat and try to sit up but I sink back down from the scorching pain. I manage to speak to him Go get-Tyler. He'll have-stuff. To-to....to help me. I start to close my eyes again .
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

I was with Tyler talking but I was getting cut off my yells, I knew Casper turned but Lucas was no where to be found. I ran to the cellar and I see Casper looking over Lucas, who was badly injured and was barely healing quickly. I ran towards Lucas and kneed down next to him. He did this Casper, he almost killed him, I look at Casper How could u do this? To your own brother?! I look down at Lucas Lucas,Lucas can you hear me? Hey it's ok, I'm here it's Alex I said, I didn't know what to do, he was bleeding but wasn't healing, I was scared Tyler! Tyler get down here! I yelled

OOC: I'm going to be posting every now and then cause I'm going to be pretty busy but I will post
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 am

My eyes shoot open as Alex kneels down next to me. I can feel myself drifting away as I bleed out. I have to tell them what to do. St-stop the, the bleeding. You have to stop- the bleeding. Blood bags, I need. Blood bags. I'm struggling to breath now, my heart beat is slowing down instead of accelerating-I have to stay awake. I can't leave Kendall alone.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 pm

I am in a catatonic state, why did he stay. I am loosing it, I don't smell any bloodbags in Tylers mansion probably because Tyler was not known to feed on blood. Alex left the cellar door open and i used my hybrid speed to leave.
Outside I see some car outside a truck and some white trash guy beating the hell out of his girlfriend or wife either way i didn't care. He went to strike her again and i blurred and caught his arm..."What the hell, you got a prablem boy naked sum bitch get the fuck off me" He says as i look at his woman who you can see many bruises on her new and old so i look into his eyes and compel him.
"Shut the hell up drive up a couple blocks to the lockwood mansion im going with you. Dont say a thing just go to the cellar with me and give the male you see your blood" I say as we get in the car and soon we are at Tyler's and go into the cellar.
Blood from the vein would be better then blood bags.
The man gets to Lucas and cuts his neck and kneels down to him to feed

Alex didn't understand, how could she not the wolf was berserk but combined with my orders the wolf is focused on one goal. Damon Salvatore was attacked by a wolf that remembered his scent when we have a imprint of who we want to die the wolf goes after them.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

My eyes shoot open at the smell of fresh blood. I don't want to kill anyone, but I'm going to die if I don't driink. I don't want to kill him. Promise-promise me that you won't let me kill him. Both of you pro-promise me-me. I feel another surge of pain and grit my teeth in agony.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I look at him "i promise now feed hes a bad man anyway who beats his wife and has committed murders because of race hes a white supremecist so if you were to kill anyone i think a murdering woman beater would be ok" I say as I know this as I had him tell me his darkest sin like shooting a black man in cold blood
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm

At Casper's encouragement, I ignore the man's dripping neck and grab the man's wrist. I take a deep, shakey breath and bite. My eyes darken and narrow. It's euphoric. The feeling of drinking blood. As much as I want to hate myself for enjoying feeding on humans, I can't, because the taste is perfect. It's addictive. I feel my chest and body heal up. Once I feel the wounds completely closed, I retract my fangs and let the man's wrist drop. I carefully push myself to a standing position. I wobble a little bit, but I steady myself against the wall Casper's an idiot. He should've warned us if he was going to turn. I shake my head. Casper, go put this asshole back in his truck. I need a drink I see his face shroud with guilt. Using the wall as support, I start to make my way up to the Lockwood's parlor.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I look at him before I blur to the man and drained him of his blood knowing his sins I couldn't let him live
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:36 pm

I shake my head at Casper A hybrid acting like a newborn vampire. Fine, then go get rid of the body. Just- just go. I don't wait for a reply. I limp my way up the stairs and pour myself a glass of whiskey. I'll pay Tyler back later.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:56 pm

I am sitting in the corner of Tyler's Parlor, i came to speak with the lockwood's on behalf of Klaus. I was on my phone texting and some hybrid came in, he didn't notice me but he seemed upset, he looked familiar and yes i knew it he was a Reid, now that we know that Casper is a Reid as well all three brothers were a pain. Casper was a reluctant soldier talented in the art of murder, skilled combatant when his inner demons are released. Johnathon is reckless, i might just kill him if he keeps acting up, he has a anger issue thinks that he's at the top of the food chain badder then Klaus and the Originals ha don't make me laugh.
This one i was told was a boyscout wanted to use his abilities for good help people live a normal life, another Stefan Salvatore minus the ripper... so basically no fun at all.
Either way i came here for the lockwoods

"Whats the matter, hybrid problems I'd say looks like you've been through hell" I say standing in my short jean skirt and jean jacket, small white halter top that exposed my families tattoo, a mark from a pretty old line of witches.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm

I don't bother turning around when I hear the girl. Klara Constance. Jon mentioned you. What brings you to hybrid hell? I turn around and lean against the mantle. She's certainly not ashamed of her body.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 pm

I walked afte Lucas, I hated the fact he had to kill the innocence man. I ran after Lucad just to make sure he was alright Lucas, slow down I said as i put a hand on his shoulder Are you alright? then I looked at the the girl I have never seen beforeMay I help you I asked
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 pm

"yes actually you can i need to speak to you and Tyler where is he doll klaus asked me to speak to you guys, you know since your hear maybe Tyler won't be mopping around that his mom is gone, shortage of hybrids Klaus doesn't want the lockwoods touched. Has Casper been here" she asked as she sits down at the bar and pulls a glass to her with her mind
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 pm

I nod at her. I decide not to tell her that Casper's here. Casper's been here. He's the one who did this to me, thanks to your buddy, Klaus. I gesture at my ripped apart shirt. Her eye's linger longer than necessary. Kendall wouldn't be happy. Kendall. She''s going to kill Casper for hurting me. I don't know where Tyler is, actually. I haven't seen him since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

"Yes the boyscout, your unsired so of course Casper would do that to you, i actually should kill you myself but im not a killer, either way i'll stay here and wait boyscout thanks"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm

I smirk at the nickname before getting into her personal space. I could kiss her I'm so close. Trust me sweetheart, I'm not boyscout. I just prefer not killing people on a regular basis. Believe me, I can be rather....aggressive. I smile seductively. I think I'll wait for Tyler with you. I haven't seen him since yesterday night.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Alex had gone back to when it started to get loud in the cellar but I stayed because of how mad I was about all of this. I smelled blood and heard cried but I couldn't go back down there. When everything calmed down, the smell f blood was gone, and I heard Lucas was okay I went to the sound of their voices which happened to the parlor. Except there was more than one voice. I saw Alex and Lucas but I didn't know the other chick. "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I heard what she had to say, I didn't know who she was but something in me didnt like her What do u mean we can't be touched, your klaus's little messenger I didn't know if she wanted to kill us but something in me told me to stay clear from her I think it's best for you to leave
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:35 pm

"im sorry doll im not leaving but klaus wants to pardon you guys for what Tyler had planned for rebeling since the only hybrid he can trust is Casper as an olive branch i got your little cousin to come back to Mystic falls but i have to stay with you guys to make sure your not plotting against him so im moving in so say hello to your new roomy" I say to Tyler but the Reid boy was fair game so we should have our own sitcom it would be fun
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:38 pm

I smirk and walk up behind Klara. I lower my voice an octave. What makes you think I won't be plotting in my bedroom at night. I let out a breath on her neck and watch as the hairs stand on end. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:55 pm

I take a drink "boyscout i think you have bigger problems besides you dont live here..so yea Tyler has a better shot of hitting this". I say drinking some more
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 pm

I smile. Bigger problems? I don't have any problems. Klaus' been trying to kill me for the past 12 years of my life. I don't have an issue with supernatural beings trying to kill me. I walk around her and lean against the sofa. Hon, just focusing on the Lockwood's is silly. It's grown bigger than that. Bigger than you, or Klaus or any Original expects. I take a sip of Jack. You're right, sweetheart, I don't live here. I live in a whole-nother conspiracy. I pull on my leather jacket and prepare to leave. Why are you working with Klaus, anyway? You seem like an okay girl. Kinda pushy and invasive, but other than that you seem like a good witch. Why're you on team Klaus?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm

I agreed with Lucas But I think u should double check with me, I live here I said, I waited until Tyler had gotten back into town to move in with him And I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here I stood with my arms crossed
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 pm

"sorry doll either i stay or klaus comes here and rips your heads off personally...so yea you might want to uncross those arms hon maybe you could learn something from me" I stand setting the bar table on fire then making it stop not leaving a mark on it. "You say no to an immortal that can kill everyone you know and make you suffer if Klaus hasnt killed you yet its because your not that much of a threat or he has use for you or someones protecting you because if he wants you dead your dead"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 pm

I was about to open my mouth and mention I wasn't sired to him but I decided not to, I just hoped Lucas and Tyler would help me keep the secret.Do u think I care, oh your a witch, oh please trust me I've known other witches who are way stronger then you I still had my arms crossed Even if you were to move in here, you don't scare me, and neither does Klaus I said, but my instincts were right, stay clear from her. But great I just made a new enemy beside Casper, what else can go wrong? I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next