Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm

I looked at him, something inside me wanted to forgive him but I couldn't Do you think I'm going to forgive you? Then I hear him say he wanted to kill himself just to prove to me Do you seriously want to kill yourself just because of me? If you want to talk fine but your not going to kill yourself She went and got a drink Lets talk then
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

I left to go cool down and I was hoping it would be quiet for awhile but Casper came back. Great. I stood behind a wall listening to everyhting and I could hear Lucas and Casper talking and Alex soon joined in. Thats it, I've had it. "Alright let me make this perfectly clear to all of you." I said coming from behind the wall to the front door. "I don't care what Klaus thinks, I never have AND I am not afraid of him." I told them. "He can hunt me and Alex down all he wants, I can protect us and I have my pack. All of this is my problem, my family, and my battle, I don't want anyone's help especially if its people I don't trust." I said. Lucas is trustworthy though but I was just making a point.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I speak before Casper can dig himself into a deeper hole.Tyler, I'm not questioning your word, but if we unsire him, he could be useful. He could play double agent; except he would always be on our side. He could give us information about when Klaus' going to attack. It's your call, man, it's just a suggestion. I feel a small dig in my gut at his insinuation that he doesn't trust me. I haven't given him reason not to trust me, but hey, he's had a lot of shit happen to him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

"Unsiring him is fine, I'd actually like too." I told Lucas. "But what I'm saying is I don't trust him. Hes killed my aunt and uncle and attacked Alex and dude I'm sick of losing family." I said. I got the feeling that Lucas didn't think I trusted him and maybe I am being a little too hard here. "Plus I already had a friend who played double agent and he got killed, even if I don't trust, or like, him, I'm not putting Casper's life in danger with Klaus." I said. I didn't like the guy but I was willing to unsire him. Alex was the only family I had left, I'm not losing anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 pm

I get where Tyler's coming from. I appreciate that. I don't like Casper very much right now, but through and through, he's my brother, and I'd prefer that he doesn't die. I turn to Casper. You need to promise us that you're going to cooperate with the unsiring. If you resist again, and end up hurting someone else, that's it. You're out. It's your full cooperation or nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

"Full cooperation or I kill you." I muttered. I know this is Lucas's brother but I just didn't like the guy. "I'm still saying no to the double agent thing but I'll unsire you. IF you can prove yourself I'll think about it but as of now, I don't trust you." I told Casper. I didn't want Klaus to kill him but I'll be happy to do it if I get the slightest hint that I can't trust him or he puts people I care about in danger, I'll rip his head off.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm

"i agree and im not afraid of klaus he doesnt play fair though i have a living mortal mother and other family my life can be taken but i want to protect the ones that cant protect themselves" I say as I step inside and walk up to Alex
""i dont expect your forgiveness...just a chance the real me is or was a pacifist kind...i was made into this monster by an even greater monster"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 pm

I stood as I crossed my arms Im not going to forgive you, if you actually do something right, and something worth it. Maybe I will think about it I said, but I knew all of this was going to be over for me soon, I was going to make up my mind soon and i needed to talk to tyler, see what he thinks about it
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

I step away from her...I will win her over to the best of my ability
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm

As Tyler and Lucas went off to the cellar with Casper I looked at them. I didn't want them to get hurt, I was meant to go with them but instead I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I started to write Tyler a letter, I didn't want to lose the only family I had left but I figured things would be better that way. I mentioned Lucas and said my final words. I know I just got Tyler back but I couldn't stay and have anyone else get hurt. I signed my name at the bottom and folded it up, as soon as this spell was wear off, it would happen. I sat on the chair just waiting for it to happen. I could hear the boys talking as they were down at the cellar
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

I walk back upstairs i needed a bottle before going through that pain again. I see a letter on the table and yes its none of my business but i read the letter. While reading i see that Alex is planning to leave so i drop the letter and blur up to Alex.
"what do you think your doing Tyler wants you to stay but you plan on leaving, your better off staying why are you trying to leave your safest here" I say to her as i don't know what is going through her mind
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Do you think I want to leave? It's better that way Casper. If I go I think it's better, Tyler won't see me get hurt I knew somehow someway I would get hurt If I go back maybe there's a way Tyler can forget about me, I will be safe there
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

"You have three freaking hybrids that can teach you how to defend yourself your a hybrid but you attack on emotion not with any formal training, you have a marine in lucas, a boxer is what i was before becoming this and Tyler is the first Hybrid and a Alpha you could become a real badass" I say getting a little closer to her
"Besides some of us don't want you to leave...some of us still have amends to make for hurting you" I say reaching for her hand
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

He was right, I couldn't just leave. then again I felt like leaving was the right thing to do. I couldn't leave Tyler,Lucas, and Casper. I don't know what if klaus found me? It was getting closer and the secrets were getting out, I as afraid. I looked at him Please, don't tell Tyler I'm leaving, I can't hurt him I said as I turned and started walking away
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

"I won't tell him but hopefully after everything is all done with you'll change your mind" i say before she leaves the room. I head back tot he cellar
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm

"Wheres Alex and Casper? I don't have all day to do this." I told Lucas as we sat there waiting for them. They couldn't have left because of that stupid charm.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm

I sigh as Casper walks in. There you are, finally. I stand. Stand still in the center of the room so we can chain you up. I start to unlock the chains and get them ready.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 pm

I was a confused, angry I didn't want to go but at the same time I thought it was a better choice, I grabbed a chair and threw it at a window with my hybrid strength, tears started to erupt as I started throwing everything around and breaking things, I wasn't thinking
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

"Yea yea i got it this time" I say as i chain myself up....great i just need to get this over with, i hear things breaking from the house but i can't go see whats going on..."Damn ... o well what now lucas" I ask
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

"Wait a second, wheres Alex?" I asked and then heard breaking and smashing. I looked to Lucas. "Get him ready, I need to talk Alex." I said and then ran upstairs to see Alex crying. "Alex?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 pm

I had so much anger I let it all out by smashing things, I then hear Tyler come in, I look at him and stop what I was doing. I knew the note was still somewhere in this room but I had no idea where. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him Tyler? I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking I was really hoping he would find or see the note, I started wiping away the tears
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 pm

"Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked but then realized it was a stupid question. She just lost her parents and Casper was around. I walked toward her stepping over broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

I spotted the note in front of me on the ground under some broken glass, he was walking towards me and it. If he found it and read that I was going to leave then I was dead. I took a step back No I'm fine I sniffed Its fine, I'm fine
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 pm

She started walking from me and I didn't know why. "Alex, whats wrong? I'm your cousin alright, you can talk to me." I said. I stopped walking and heard a crunch under my foot but it didn't sound like glass. I looked down and saw a piece of paper. I picked it up and saw it had my name on it.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:10 am

I was taking steps back maybe it could have helped, of course it didn't and Tyler found the note. Ok now I am officially dead Tyler, don't- but it was too late, he already saw his name on it dont- Read it I said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next