Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:04 pm

I let my hands fall from her face. I take one of her hands in mine and run my thumb over her knuckles. I know. I'm sorry I disappeared. I had a lot going on, but it was an asshole move for me to stop communicating with you all together. I gently tilt her chin up to look at me. This time I'm not going anywhere. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 pm

I nod and try to smile. "Alright." I stand up and look on my watch. "I have to go now. This whole dancing thing was nice. But I guess I don't want to learn anymore of it. Rumba is enough", I say and go slowly to my bag.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 pm

I stand and gently grab her hand as she walks away. I stop her. I can see she's still upset. Tori, you don't have to bullshit me. You can be honest. If there's something you want to say, say it. Honestly. I walk around to face her. You can be open with me. You don't need to hold back. I offer a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm

I take a deep breath and turn around to him. "Okay, fine. I am really angry, Luke, because I didn't know anybody then and you were just gone! Do you know how that feels? It took me a few weeks, because my ribs were still injured and-and..." I press my hair back with both of my hands and close my eyes. I don't know what to say. I go closer to him and look on his dog tag. "I'll be fine", I say "You don't have to worry about me. Seriously, I'm not a little girl anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 pm

I search her eyes and pull her into a hug. I wrap my arms around her. I'm sorry, Victoria. It doesn't make you a little girl if you're upset.. It's okay to need someone, Tori. I need you. I konw she knows I don't mean sexually. I mean I need her beside me. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 pm

I know he is serious. "I'm fine, seriously" I mumble and look to him. "Are you getting sentential now Luke? Wow I never saw you like that. I should get upset more often." I giggle and and turn on the radio again. "Let's dance once again, before I forget the moves that you taught me" I say and raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 pm

I smile and peck her lips before pulling her against me for our dance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The song ends and I smile softly as Victorias left hand grips the back of my neck. Well done, honestly. You're amazing at this. I gently help her to a full standing position. I peck her lips and smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 pm

"It's my secret talent I guess" I laugh and kiss him back. This time it is more passionate and I can hear his heart beating against his chest. "I never felt this way before. I feel so... alive."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her again. So do I. I glance at the clock. 6:30. Hm. May I make you dinner? I'm not quite ready to say goodbye yet. I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 pm

"Im starving! That would be great. I can help you with cooking. But do you have changing rooms? I feel a little sweaty and I would love to change my clothes." We spent almost the entire day together here in the studio.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 pm

I chuckle and point to the corner. Right back there. I haven't sweat at all. Perks of being a hybrid. I walk to the corner and pull on my black leather jacket. I lean against the wall and wait for her to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm

It doesn't take me long to change my outfit. I put my skinny jeans on and a white blouse and step out and follow Luke who was waiting for me to the kitchen. It is not really huge, but enough to have more than one cook in it. "Okay, what should we make? I am really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 pm

I chuckle and extend my hand. I gesture to the front door.. In here, pop tarts. Come on, my place has a nice kitchen. I smile softly and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I smile at him and nod. "Fine, if you think you can cook better. Let's go then." I take my bag and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I smile and lead her outside to my Ducati Monster (motorcycle). I take her bag and put it in the back compartment. I climb on and rev the engine. I wait for her to get on behind me. I can give you a helmet, but somehow I don't think you care.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 pm

"You're right. You can keep the helmet." I get behind him and put my head on his shoulder. "I hope you drive fast. Otherwise I am going to starve!" I hum a song by the Neon Trees as we drive down the streets to his house. THe sun goes down and the light everywhere is orange and red. It looks so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:47 pm

I smile and rev the engine. I drive us to my house in a record five minute drive. I cut the engine and get off. I open the front door and step aside to let her in.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm

I look to the huge mansion and take a deep breath through my nose. I wonder how many girls were here before me. Suddenly I feel not as happy as I was before. I follow him inside of the house.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

I close the door behind her and walk to the kitchen. Two. If that's what you're wondering. Two girls. Neither of them as important to me as you. I say as I grab a lot from the cabinet. I fill it with water and set it on the stove to boil. I grab a box of pasta and set it down. I get a pan and set it on a separate burner. I pour tomato sauce in it and dice hamburger before mixing it in to the sauce.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

"Where are the plates?" I ask and look around in the shelves. "Never mind" I say and take out two. I push Lucas away from the sauce and start to search for some herbs that I can put in. "Do you have garlic or are you like Dracula and can't eat it?" I smile and throw one of the spaghetti at the fridge. They are ready.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 pm

I smirk and grab garlic from the cabinet. Nope, can't kill me with herbs. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

"Good to know" I say and look to him. "Do you want to taste the sauce? I think I put too much salt in it." I turn around and accidentally some sauce lands on his shirt. I start laughing. "Oh no, I'm sorry" I say while laughing at the face he makes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

I laugh and pull my shirt off over my head. I set it on the counter and take the spoon out of her hand. I taste the sauce and laugh. Here, just add a bit of oregano and it'll even out. I hand her some oregano.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I ignore the fact that Luke's shirt is on the counter and not on his body and turn around to find the oregano. I put some in there, still laughing at him. After the sauce is done, we take our plates and go the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

I smile softly and join her at the table. I grab two Bud Lights from the fridge and set one in front of her. I grab silverware and napkins and set them at the two places at the table. As she sits I look down at her. Would you prefer I grab a shirt? I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next