Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 pm

I sigh. My whole emotions seem to be mixed up. I was fine before I came here, but now... I remember the day when he taught me how to fight against supernaturals and how I became my tattoo because of him. I shake my head and sit on the floor.
"Actually I don't know what I want, Luke."
I look at him and shrug. I like to be around him, but I also like James. My head hurts.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

I meet her gaze. Admittance to feelings for me. Unexpected. To be perfectly honest, I like you a lot. I'm extremely attracted to you, and you're the only woman I've met who will tell me to shut up. We bicker; it's fun. I'm a gentleman and I treat you with respect, but we still have fun. You make me laugh. You challenge me. I shrug. I don't know. Seeing you again's making feelings rush back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

"Fun? Would it be everything just based on fun? I don't say I want to marry someone immediately, but I also don't want to be just a toy that is being used and thrown away. I know boys like that and I would not like to make any mistakes again that would make me feel the same way", I say and look at him. "And you're right. You're probably the only one that is acting like that to me. You idiot" I smile and laugh
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

I laugh. You know I don't mean just fun. We have fun, Victoria, but we also have great conversations too. I shake my head. You understand me, Tori. You get me, and I understand you. At least to a certain extent. We have fun, Victoria, but you aren't just a fling to me. I don't do Flings. I meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I look down on my wrist and on the tattoo. Then I look back to him and shrug. " Do you want me to nod or say yes or what?" I say and look at him. I stand up. "Even though you say it doesn't make sense to you to learn a dance, I'm paying for learning something, so please, show me something." I go to my bag and take out my towel, wipe my face off and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

I smirk. Her attitude's her most attractive quality. I motion for her to come over to me again. The waltz won't get you anywhere in life. I raise an eyebrow. You want to learn something helpful, learn the rumba.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 pm

"That probably means I have to move more", I say and sigh. "Fine then. R-u-m-b-a. Sounds like rum." I want to tie my hair in a pony tail again, but the hair tie breaks. "Shit" I say and look on it. Now I will be so blind, that I will absolutely step on his feet. I come closer to him and wait for him to tell me how to dance the rumba.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

I smirk. No rum. Rum makes for bad dancers. I chuckle. I take her right hand in my left and rest my right hand on the small of her back. For this, your hand needs to rest on my bicep, and you need to come closer. I smirk. I don't bite. The irony of that statement. I'm the one of the only hybrids that doesn't want to bite.

(I have to go in 5 minutes Sad )
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

(ok)

I do what he says and put my hand on his arm. I know that he is strong. I clear my throat and wait. What now? My heart starts beating unrhythmical and I tried my best not to show him that. "You know that I'm really impatient, so what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I let the left side of my mouth quirk up in a half smile. She forgets I can hear her heart-rate increase. She makes no move to come closer so I gently push her towards me so there are inches between us. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-0JDEoUHPk) A few hours later we perfect the dance. She ends with her hand on the back of my neck, extremely close. Well done. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm

"You think?" I say and smile brightly. I didn't know that somebody like me could learn a dance like rumba. I collapse on the floor and take a sip of my water. I was so exhausted. My face felt as if someone had put hot coal on it. "How are you doing this? You don't even sweat!" I looked at him and closed my eyes. I felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am

I grab a towel and hand it to her. I sit on the floor beside her. Yes, I do think so Really, that was amazing. I chuckle and shrug at her comment. Dancing's natural for me. As her eyes close I take the towel back from her. I set it on the ground and pick her up bridal style. I walk over to the couch and set her down. I walk to the sink and dampen a fresh towel. I walk back to Victoria and brush the hair from her forehead. I lay the towel over her forehead. Take deep breaths. I'm tempted to take her hand, but I won't. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 am

I feel so much better after I rest on the couch for a while. My muscles will hurt horribly tomorrow, but I don't care about that right now. My breathing is normal again as I look to Luke and smile "you're not as bad as I thought Luke. I could even say that was good." I laugh and take another sip of my water. We're sitting so close to each other that our arms touch one another. "I can definitely say now that I can sort of dance something." The fact that Luke is sitting so close to me has effects on my behavior. Yet I can't decide I that's good or not. I have to smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

I smile softly. Yeah I'd say so. . I chuckle. You're not bad yourself. I meet her eyes. Would you want to go out with me? I offer a lopsided smile. You're not feeling well and I'm a certified medic. It would be rude of me not to monitor you. I smile softly. Plus, shoot me, but Id like to spend more time with you. I shrug and meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 am

I turn to him and strike a strand of blonde hair back. "I guess it would be nice to be around you more often. So I have time to tell you how annoying I think it is when you tell me what to do." I smile brightly and show him my white teeth. "James and I, I don't know. I guess it's over. So..." I'm spreading my arms wide and I'm leaning against the couch. I feel good.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am

I raise my eyebrows. I don't want to pressure you; if you're not ready don't worry. I'll wait. I smirk. Careful though, might be urgent. My ego inflates with every second. I chuckle; my ego is not inflated at all. I'm a confident guy, but I'm not arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 am

"Good to know that" I reply and raise a finger. "I will wait a minute so your ego goes down rapidly." I laugh and place a hand on my hand while I'm looking on the watch. After exactly sixty seconds I say: "Fine. I think I would survive it. And don't worry, you don't pressure me. I feel extremely good." I am honest to him and look into his dark brown eyes. I take a deep breath through my mouth and rest my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 am

I smile and wrap an arm around her shoulders. Careful, you might just enjoy it. I chuckle. I'm not that bad. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

"Are you sure about that?" I whisper in his ear and grin a little bit. I really enjoy to sit so close to him, but I don't want to build up his ego. I have to laugh while I'm thinking that. Suddenly my wrist starts to burn. I look down on my tattoo. "Do you remember how I became this. It was because of you. Oh my god that sounds so cheesy. I wish I just have killed you" I sigh dramatically. "I just don't understand it. I mean I didn't kill you, but I get this. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 am

I smile softly I'm sorry. You should've. I say regarding killing me Maybe you got it because you chose to be different. You chose to show compassion and understanding. I meet her eyes. The real question is, do you regret not killing me? Our faces are mere inches apart now. I can feel her breath on my face
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

"No, I don't regret it. Well for a while I was really mad at you after you just disappeared, but I wouldn't regret my choice." I look at him and my eyes wander from his eyes to his lips and back again. "Why are you asking?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:42 am

I notice her eyes flick to my lips. That's the signal I need. Because, I need to know if you would be okay if I did this. I brush the hair from her face and kiss her softly for few seconds. I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. Wow. That's all I can say. I could feel the spark. I don't think I've ever felt a real connection with anyone like that.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 am

It felt like the time stand still when our lips touched. I can't help but smile at him and look him in his eyes. "Shut up Reid", I say and kiss him back. I close my eyes and for the first time since years, I let my walls down and show my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 am

I smile softly against her lips as she finally relaxes. My thumbs run over her cheekbones softly. I kiss her one last time and pull back. I lean my forehead against hers and look into her eyes. I smile softly at her. Still mad at me? I raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 pm

"I don' know, maybe just a tiny bit. I mean I can understand it, sort of. You had a hard time. But still...", I shrug and I recognize that our eyes are locked on each other. I wonder how he feels about all that. "I never thought that I would see you again" I say and play with my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next