Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I smile and look at him. "Okay. I'm not proud of it, but the first time we met and you told me that you had a wife, I thought: She must be really really lucky. You were so self confident and strong and you knew what you were doing. I didn't want to admit it but I secretly wished to see you again. When I saw you today in the dance studio again..." I shake my head and look away. "I mean I realized that my feelings for you were.. more romantic than I thought." I feel my cheeks blush.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I smile and tease You mean the wonderful and confident Victoria, blushes? I peck her cheek. I'm kidding. That's sweet, and your turn. I'm happy to hear that. I feel like I'm falling in love with her so I'd certainly hope that my affections are returned. She's amazing. She's really everything that I've never needed in a girl. She's-perfect. She's confident and sassy, but then I see this side of her. THe side that blushes and tells me how she was attracted to me. It's nice.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 pm

"Hey, of course I'm blushing. Something you probably didn't know about me. Well, okay next question. Where are we exactly going?" I smile. I was never so honest to someone. But Luke is different. I have the feeling that I can trust him and that he is worth it. I look aroundIts really dark now and the moon rises. Oh, full moon. "Uhm, Luke. I'm an expert about vampires but not really about werewolves and hybrids. Can you decide when you turn into a werewolf or does the moon right there mean I should start running from you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:54 pm

I chuckle and look at her. No, I can control when I change. We step out of the woods and into a clearing. A rock formation is revealed. A door-like hold is in the center. We're here. I give her hand a gentle squeeze and lead her inside the hole. After a few minutes of walking through a narrow passage way we arrive in a huge cavern. Holes in the ceiling allow moonlight to flood in, but it's not bright, it's a glow. It's a good, calm lighting. The cavern is the size of an ice-rink and the entire back half is covered in 50 feet of warm water. It's a paradise. I come here to think. It's the only place I feel truly safe. I smile softly at her. The place is my sanctuary, and now I'm choosing to share it with her. The lake thing's great for swimming, but I don't know if she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 pm

I step forward and take my shoes off. Then with one bare foot I dip my toes in the warm water. "I think it is safe", I say with a smile on my lips and look back to Luke. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I smile and tug my shirt off over my head. I toss my shoes and socks. I unbuckle my pants and look at her. I smirk as she stares. I let my jeans drop to the floor. I'm in my underwear which is suitable as swim trunks. I step into the water and sink down. I walk until I'm at a depth where I know I can stand but she can't. I stand in the warm water and wait for her to join me. I think it's perfect. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"Alright", I reply and peel off the black tank top and also my skinny jeans, what's left is my black underwear. I walk slowly into the water and swim to Luke. The water relaxes my muscles and I close my eyes and sigh. It feels so good to relax. I open one of my eyes and look to Luke, who seems pretty amused. "What?" I say and laugh
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm

I shake my head as she treads. She's definitely a different girl. Nothing. A small smile plays across my lips. I'll be a sap here. You. That's what. I shrug. It's always been you. A small smile plays across my lips. I shake my head. I was just too big of an idiot to see it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

I laugh. "It's fine. Don't be too hard to yourself." I take a deep breath and dive for a few seconds, then I come up again, looking at Luke. "Don't you like to swim or what?" I say, splashing water in his face. I laugh. I'm happy that he is trusting me so much, that he brought me to this place. It's wonderful. He's wonderful. I look at him softly and swim back to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:34 pm

I chuckle and splash her back. I pick her up bridal style and spin her in a circle or two before tossing her up and into the water. I use human strength, but I'm strong as a human so she flies a good five or ten feet. I grin at her as she surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

"Are you kidding me?" I say and open my eyes. "I don't have wings, you're lucky that I'm still alive!" I say and laugh. Yep, he is definitely stronger than normal people. I look around. "how did you find this place?" I ask and glance at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm

I smirk and laugh. I'd never throw you too far. I look around. I ran in here when Klaus turned me. Didn't leave for weeks. I sink into the water and dunk my head before surfacing. I wipe the water out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:55 pm

I swim around a bit and look around. It is definitely a nice place to stay. "I'm honored that you shared this place with me", I say quietly and wipe my wet hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I smile softly and swim closer to her. Thank you for choosing to come. Not everyone follows hybrids into the woods. A lopsided smile plays on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 pm

"You shouldn't forget that I'm a hunter", I reply and give him a small smile. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. It must be the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 am

I smile softly and swim over to her. I wrap an arm around her waist and gently pull her to the edge of the water where an underwater ledge lies. I sit down on the ledge and lean back against the wall. Victoria sits beside me and leans into me. I wrap an arm around her shoulders and let my muscles relax.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

"Can I ask you something?", I start, closing my eyes. He is quiet, so I guess he is waiting for me to ask him my question. "Your ex girlfriend meant a lot to you, right? isn't it hard for you to... keep going as if nothing happened before?" I actually don't want to talk about it, but I guess I have to know. Sometimes my curiosity kills me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 pm

I shrug and inwardly grimace. I miss Kendall a lot. She's dead. The past is the past. I guess I have to move on. I am moving on. Victoria, she's dead. Of course I miss her, but she would want me to move on, and that's what I'm doing. I don't keep going as if nothing happened. I feel an immense amount of pain over it, but being with you eases it. You make me better. You're helping me to live again. I shake my head slowly. I didn't think I could ever live my life again without her. She was everything to me, but you're showing me that I can live again. You're a second chance to live my life again. I'm glad you showed up at my dance studio. I peck her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 pm

I nod and smile a little bit. I can understand that. It sounds like it was awful for him. I don't want to make it worse, so I just close the topic by leaning against him and kissing his neck. I can hear a sound from outside and wonder how much time we must have spent here. I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm

My eyes flutter closed at her touch. I should probably take you home. I'm pretty sure it's morning. Up to you, Tori. I don't open my eyes as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm

I nod and start picking up my stuff. "Thanks though. For showing me all this. I promise I will not tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

I nod and climb out of the water. My pleasure. I walk to the corner and grab a towel out of a box. I hand it to her before grabbing one for myself. I dry off and lay it across a rock to dry. I pull on all of my clothes and wait for her to get ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 pm

After I'm all dressed in my clothes again, I follow Luke out of the place and we walk back through the trees to his house.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm

We stop and pause outside of my house. We look at each other awkwardly. How far away do you live? May I drive you or walk you home? I interpret from her body language that she doesn't want to spend the night. That's fine with me. I'm happy to go as slow as she wants. I'm just happy to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm

I smile. "My apartment is not really far from here. It is downtown near the Grill." I take my jacket and look to Luke. Somehow the situation turned really awkward, but I don't want us to turn that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next