Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introductions (Mic/Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:31 pm

I nod and kiss her lips gently. Whenever you're ready. I'll be here. I offer a small smile and kiss her again lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:56 pm

I smile as I then lean my head onto his shoulder and kiss his lips once more at that moment. My small body moved closer to his as I then pressed up upon him some more at that very moment in time. I knew deep down in my being that I was to be with this human who was also a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

I groan against her lips. Rose- I say warningly. Don't tease me. I'm all for kissing, but a man has certain-needs that have to be taken care of. If she keeps going on like this, well-sex is kinda needed. I don't feel like taking a cold shower today. I'm perfectly willing to wait until she's ready, but I don't want to be teased either.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 pm

I blush as I then get off of him and looked down at the ground at my feet. "I am so sorry. I didn't realize I was teasing you." A slight frown crossed my lips as I then played with my fingers a bit right then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm

I wrap an arm around her and pull her closer to me again. Rose, there's no need to be sorry. I'm happy to kiss you until daybreak; I just have to learn how to read you. Most girls want sex when they climb on top of you. I know that's not what you want, and that's okay, honestly. I'm still just trying to figure you out. I brush the hair from her face and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 pm

My head was resting upon him as I kissed his lips some more as I moved closer to him at that moment. This was the man that I could trust. He was not going to use me like Klaus had used me to get information from men all around the world. My green eyes looked into his brown eyes as I then whispered, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 pm

I kiss her lovingly and brush the hair from her face. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to sleep with her. I'm in love with her; I want to show her that I am, but I'm willing to wait for her. I care too much about her to force her into anything.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 pm

A spark ignited between us as I grew in tune with him. Our bodies were together as one as I then pulled back a bit. "Did you feel the spark?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 am

I chuckle and kiss her again, gently flicking my tongue over her bottom lip before kissing her again. Yes. I whisper against her lips before kissing her again. My right hand entwines in her hair as my left rests on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Both of my hands rested upon his chest as I could feel his pecks bellow the tips of my fingers at that moment. A slight moan escaped from my lips. I blush as I then whispered for him to hear, "Sorry about that. I guess I couldn't hold it in."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 pm

I groan and kiss her again. Don't apologize. I kiss her again. It's sexy. I kiss her and murmur against her lips. It might as well be silent. I'm so in love with you I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:29 pm

My pink lips kissed his lips as I then mumbled upon his lips, "I love you Michael. I have never felt such a feeling ever before in my whole life. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I wrap my arms around her. Pulling her closer to me than she already is. I love you so much Part of me is restraining the urge to take her upstairs and show her how much I love her. Sometimes words can't be enough. I kiss her lovingly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:51 pm

The moan escaped from my lips once more as I then pulled on his bottom lip gently with my teeth. I coul dnot help it. It was like this was a natural thing for me to do.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

I groan and murmur against her lips. Rose, what do you want? I kiss her again. I ask in regards to how she wants me to continue. She needs to tell me what she wants. She's acting like she wants me to take her to bed, but she sends mixed signals. I don't know what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:10 pm

I knew I wanted him. In a more loving way at that moment. "Lets go upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:14 pm

I nod and pick her up. Her legs wrap around me. My lips never leave hers as I walk us up the stairs. I kick my bedroom door open and set her down on my bed. I rip my shirt off and kiss her deeply; gradually crawling on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 pm

(woah there! xD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 pm

I nod and pick her up. Her legs wrap around me. My lips never leave hers as I walk us up the stairs. I kick my bedroom door open and set her down on my bed. I rip my shirt off and kiss her deeply; gradually crawling on top of her.

(lol it won't let me delete the one above so here you go)
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 pm

(xD)

He was amazingly fit. My eyes wandered his body as we then kissed each other some more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 pm

My hands trail down her sides as I kiss her. Rose, you need to be very specific. I'm a gentleman; I need consent. I pull back and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:15 am

I looked into his eyes once more as I felt my hands grasp onto him in a loving way. "I want to make love with you and only you Michael." This was the only time that I have ever been gentle before in my life. Some guys called me a heartbreaker, but that was because they didn't see both sides to me. I could be a tough ass if needed and a sweetheart at the other times.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I drop a kiss to her forehead. Our legs are entwined. I absentmindedly trade circles on her bare back. She traces circles on my pec. I love you. pure bliss. That's what I feel right now. I'm happy with her. I'm comfortable. I love her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 pm

A smile was wide on my lips as my green eyes looked up into his brown eyes. I could honestly say that this was the first time that I actually felt something towards a man. This sex session we just had was not full of empty emotions, it was filled with passion and love. Michael and I were meant to be with one and other and I knew it. "I love you Michael Felix."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:13 pm

I brush the hair from her face and kiss her again. I pull back and look at her. My eyes are filled with only love for her. Move in with me. It's not so much a question as it is a plea. I don't want to be away from her. I love her too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mic/Rose)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next