Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introductions (Mic/Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113
Awesomeness : 0

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

I looked into his eyes as I then gave off a playful smirk and said, "I am not going harm you at all. I am actually a calm hybrid. Unlike the mann who turned me. The bastard." I mumbled the last part to myself then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 pm

I laugh. Yeah. Yeah he is. I feel bad that I share his heritage. I grin playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

I stop as I then looked at him with my green eyes that were in fact sligthly wide. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 pm

I chuckle. Relax, I just mean we're both British. I shake my head. Believe me, Mr. Mikaelson and I are not related. I can't even think of that.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm

I then sighed and said, "If you were related to Klaus I would be running away right now. Just pre-warning you." That was when I chugged my beer some more and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 pm

I smirk. I wouldn't blame you. I laugh and take another swig of my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

I then order another beer as this was going to be my 3rd one. I was not one to get drunk easily. "Klaus is a dick."
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm

(le bump)
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 pm

I nod. Yeah, he is. I take another sip of my drink. Listen Rose. Would you like to have dinner with me?
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

That was when I stopped drinking my deer and looked over at him. My green eyes flashed over to meet his brown ones. "When and where?" I asked him as I kept my eyes on a sharp focus on him as I was keep looking at him some more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 pm

I smile and glance at my watch. 7 Now. My house? I gesture around. Unless you like hamburgers for dinner? I can offer something more gourmet if you'd like. I take a sip of my drink and wait for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 pm

That was when I perked up more as I smiled at the human besides me. "Your house sounds perfect to me." I finished my beer and stood up, grabbing my small purse besides me as I then waited to see just how tall Mic was besides me when I wore high heels.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:29 pm

I smile and stand up. I'm still taller than her. I offer my arm to her and smile as I lead us out the door. I open the passenger door of my corvette for her and climb in on my side. I drive us to my house and lead us up the front steps. I open the door and step aside to let her in. Come on in.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I was about to walk in, as I then heard the murmur of some hybrids in the woods. Some of them were still under Klaus's sir, good thing I was not. I glared at the woods before I turned back around and smiled at the hunter who has won my unbeating heart. "Thank you for inviting me into your home." I stated as I then walked into the house and looked around a bit. It was homey.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 pm

I nod and close the door behind her. I make my way to the kitchen. You're welcome to have a seat or join me in the kitchen. What would you like to eat? Italian? Chinese? Mexican? I make two vervaine free vodka martinis and set them both down.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 pm

My hand grasped onto one of the drinks as I took a sip. The alcohol felt amazing in my system as a slight smile crosses my lips at that moment. A sigh of relief left from my lips as I then stated, "I do not mind, except no mexican please. The last time I had mexican was not the most amazing time in my life for me." I laughed then as I smiled to show off my pearly white teeth to the handsome hunter.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

I smile and take a sip of my own martini. Well, I may have a British accent, but my mother was Italian, so I'll make Italian. I go to work setting out pots and pans pouring different sauces and noodles. In a solid ten minutes I have a wonderful pasta bolognese ready. I set the table and fork some pasta onto each plate before pulling out Rose's seat for her. I sit down in my own chair and take a sip of my drink. Dinner is served. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:17 am

I then smiled as I raised the glass up at that moment and said, "Cheers a wonderful night a head of us." I waited for him to cling our glasses together as I smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

I smile and clink my glass against hers. I take a bite of my pasta and chew before washing it down with a sip of my drink. So. How's life going for you? I ask her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

I laughed after I ate a little bit and said, "Life is much better ever since I have been unsired from that prick Klaus. The hybrids who are still under his control come after now once in a while. Some members of the wolf pack I was in come after me, but I kick their asses easily." I laughed then and took a sip of the amazing drink once again. "And what about your life, Mic?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am

I chuckle. I was born in London but when I was fifteen my family and I moved to New York. My father taught me everything he knew about hunting until I was 18 and my parents were killed by vampires. My sister was turned into one. I don't know where she is, but that's why I'm selective in who I kill. I don't believe all supernaturals are bad; hell my own sister is one. Since then I've spent my life traveling around Canada and the U.S. I think I might stick around here for a while. Someone or something might convince me. I take a sip of my drink and look at her over the rim of my glass.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 pm

I then smiled as he looked at me from the rim of his glass and said, "Well, I truly do hope that you will stay in this small town. It may not be the most exciting town in the world, but it is in fact full of wonders that not a lot of people know about." That was when I winked my right eye at him as I then giggled some more and drank more of the strong alcoholic drink. The alcohol felt amazing as it was going down my throat at that moment. A peaceful sigh escaped from my lips right then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

I smile. Do you like it? I ask, gesturing to her food. I want this to go well. I'm extremely attracted to her, but not just in a lust way. I think that I could fall in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

I smile and nod as I have taken some more bites to eat. "I do actually. It is very delicious and amazing!" I then kissed his cheek before I took yet another drink out of the glass I was addicted to. He was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

I smile as she finishes her meal. I stand and pick up both of our plates. I set them down in the sink and run some hot water on them to clean later. I walk back and stand in front of her. So, what would you like to do? Dance, talk, drink?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mic/Rose)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next