Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introductions (Mic/Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113
Awesomeness : 0

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I raise an eyebrow as I then said, "You dance? My oh my Michael Felix. You surely do know how to surprise a girl." I smiled as I then finished the drink and set it down at that moment. "I will love to dance with you and then we can talk afterwards." I then kissed his cheek and grasped onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 am

I smile and lead her over to the living room. I put on "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I walk back over to her and slide an arm around her waist. I entwine our fingers in my other hand and start to slowly sway us and spion us in a small circle. I am full of many surprises. I spin her out and back into my arms. She half trips and falls against my chest. Her hands are on my pecs. I smile. The situation is very Nicolas Sparks-esque. Romantic.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

My blonde hair was cascading down my back, lips were parted, as my green eyes looked up at him right then. If someone were to look in on us, they would be thinking that this was a scene for a romantic movie. Oh how Nicolas Sparks would envy how perfect this moment was without it being written into a book. A blush crossed my cheeks as I then said, "Yes you are."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

I smile. She looks stunning. I cup her face in my hands and lean in closer as the song ends. May I kiss you? My eyes flick from her eyes to her lips then back. This woman is stunning. She's funny, kind, badass. She's everything I want, everything that I need.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

If my heart could stop agin it would. The smile on my lips increased as I then whispered, "Yes you may." After my answer though, I kissed him full on. The smile never left my lips as my arms moved up from his pecks and then wrapped it around his neck as I pulled him closed some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 pm

I smile against her lips and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her with a passion I didn't know I was capable of. My head's spinning. Damn it I am in love. She's amazing. I'm so in love it's scary. It's been one date and I'm head over heels.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

This may or may not of been the alcohol, but I then licked his bottom lips and waited for an entrance into the hunter's mouth. I knew that I was to be with him as I then pulled myself closer to his body. He was perfectly built and damn right sexy.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

My hands run up and down her back. I open my mouth for her and groan against her mouth as her tongue invades my mouth. I kiss her with full on passion as our tongues battle for dominance. I back her up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:38 pm

My back pressed against the wall as I battled for dominance with my tongue as one of my legs wrapped around his waist. A moan escaped from my lips here and there as I then smirked at that moment. He was the only man who made me feel like this.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

As she wraps her leg around my waist I pull back and look her in the eyes. I smirk. I'm a gentleman. I need a clear indication of what you want. I stare into her eyes looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I blushed a bit and slowly started to drop my leg from his waist. I was never one to start something of this sort, but he caused me to go like this. Michael was driving my heart to do all of this. I smile and then whispered, "My apologizes."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm

I nod and kiss her again. Nothing to apologize for. I'll take this as slow or as fast as you want. Don't be sorry. I kiss her again gently. I cup her face in my hands and brush my thumbs over her cheeks. She's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

I kissed him with my kindness as I then pulled back and said, "I think I need to tell you about why I am so shocked I acted like this around you..." My green eyes flashed up to his brown eyes as they held something inside of them.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

I nod. Alright. Go ahead. I pull back and look into her eyes, searching for an answer. I hope she's alright.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I guided him to the couch as we both then sat down. "When I was sired under Klaus, I was used kind of like the sex symbol as some called me. He would make me sleep with some people to get some information out of them. It is hard for me to express myself now and days."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I nod and hold her hand. I run my thumb across her knuckles. I understand. When you're ready to take that step, know that I will be kind, gentle, and loving. I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do. Take all the time that you need, Rose. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

That was when I smiled a bit and wiped my eyes as I leaned onto his shoulder. "Thank you for accepting me for my past. I just really want my past to be gone and I never have to worry about it ever again. I know with you besides me that I am going to be a happier person and my past will leave me."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I wrap an arm around her waist and kiss her temple. Don't worry about it, Rose. I'm here for you. Unlikely pair, aren't we? A hybrid and a hunter. I chuckle
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm

I giggled a bit as a smile formed on my lips at that moment and looked up at him. "Some people would call us the strangest couple to have ever happen since the beginning of time." I grasped onto him more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

I laugh. Sounds about right. I smile. So, anything you want to know about me? I smile. I'm sure she wants to know something. I can see that something's on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:27 pm

My head rested upon his shoulder as I then closed my eyes at that moment and whispered, "I want to know everything about you Michael. Please tell me everything that you truly want to tell me. I promise I will not judge you at all." The smile on my lips grew some more at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:01 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I guess the best place to start is at the beginning. I was born in Carlisle, England, but after awhile we moved to London for me to complete school. When I was 15 we moved to New York. My father taught me everything that I know about hunting. When I was 18 my parents were killed by vampires. Both my sister and brother were turned into vampires themselves. My sister is god knows where and my brother died by my own hand a few weeks ago. I look down. I'd been trying to find him for years; to bring him home. He'd turned off his humanity. He refused to back down after he attacked me, I had no choice but to kill him. On a happier note, my favorite colors are blue and green. I used to be a player but I grew out of it and want a serious relationship now. I trained around the country with the best hunters in the world, now I'm one of the best. I only kill those who deserve death. I love Italian food. I love movies and music. I love to walk. It's relaxing to me. My weapon of choice is a dagger or a stake gun. I kiss her temple.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:19 pm

*I hug him very tightly and will never let him go.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 pm

I raise my eyebrows and hug her to me. What about you, hm? What's your story?
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 pm

I was not ready to tell him my story. My story was not one of happiness or sadness. It was like a tornado. Always crazy. "I will tell you my story in time love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mic/Rose)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next