Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Staff_zps08fc6213

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nI'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Liz_zpse62da61aI'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I open the door to my office and walk out to the waiting room. I'm dressed in black dress pants and a button down shirt with my sleeves cuffed at my elbows. I'm wearing small heels. I unclip my badge and wave it across the scanner to open the door to the waiting room. I clip my badge onto my front shirt pocket and scan the waiting room before calling for my next patient. Rose? I'm not the typical doctor. I hate wearing these clothes. I'd be wearing combat boots if it wasn't against hospital policy. I worked as a Special Operations Profiler and Psychologist so I'm not the average doctor. My patients know that; that's generally why they choose to see me.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

My eyes darted up as I then heard my name. If my heart could of been beating, it would of been at that moment. I stood up and raised my hand. Was I to do that in this situation? I had no freaking clue to tell the honest truth. I wanted to just smack myself in the forehead as I then walked up to the doctor and said, "Right here."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 am

I nod and smile. Right this way, please. I lead her back to my office and open the door. I take a seat in my chair across from the couch. Have a seat. I extend my hand. I'm Katherine. She looks surprised that I don't have any papers on me. I find that patients are more open when I don't write down every word they say.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

I raised an eyebrow as I was trying to figure out this doctor of mine. "My name is Rose Marie." My voice was a bit small.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

I nod. It's nice to meet you, Rose. I cross my legs. So, why are you here to see me today? I can tell that she's surprised. Most of my patients are. I'm an unorthodox doctor.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

That was when I ran a hand through my hair and said, "I am being stalked."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I'm guessing you know that I used to be Special Ops? She must want me to get rid of this stalker, as well as help her with her problems. I can't help her out as a psychologist if she's being stalked, but as an assassin, I can be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 pm

I nod my head as i then looked up at the doctor. "I know you are a hybrid as well Katherine Dawson." She may not of remembered me but I truly do remember her. I remember her when I was still with Klaus, but now I wasn't with him thank god.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

I raise my eyebrows. So you do remember me. Glad to see you got out of Klaus' grip. What can I help you with? I'm guessing you want me to get rid of this stalker.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

I then laughed as I then leaned back into the car at that moment. "Well there is my old pack and then Klaus's followers who are practically dogs at his feet."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm

I smirk. Klaus knows well enough to leave me alone by now. I stand. This isn't the place to discuss this. You leave first. My house, twenty minutes. I write my address down on the back of one of my cards and hand it to her. I walk behind my desk and grab my purse. I open a drawer and tuck my Springfield XD into my waistband. Do you need a ride?
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:23 pm

A smirk playfully crossed my lips as I then looked up at the hybrid. "Of course I have a ride there. It is called my own legs." I winked a bit before I then walked off with my head held high. My curly blonde hair bouncing with each step that I take.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 pm

I smirk and wait for 20 more minutes before standing and walking out of the office. I go down to the parking garage and climb on my Ducati Monster. I drive home and open the house door. She's not here yet; shocking. I walk in and close the door behind me. She should be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I arrived in a matter of minutes and knocked onto the door. My eyes looked around to make sure that I was not followed at all then.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:20 pm

I walk to the door and open it for Rose. I step aside. Come on in. I close the door behind her and pour two glasses of bourbon. I hand her one and take a sip of my own. I take a seat on a chair next to the couch by the fire. So, tell me what it is you want me to do.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:25 pm

I walked over to a chair and sat down as I took a sip of the bourbon as well. "I need your help to keep me and my boyfriend safe. He maybe a hunter, but some of those hybrids as we both know, know how to put up an amazing fight." My green eyes showed a bit of worry as I swirled the drink around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

I raise my eyebrows. You're boyfriend's a very capable man. Mr. Felix has killed hybrids before. Michael's a good man, Rose. He'll take care of you, he always does. I sigh. We met in London. We've been friends for a long time. Rose, when Michael loves, he loves with all of his being, but you need to be careful. Like it or not, he is a hunter and he is mortal. You're going to live forever; he isn't. You need to understand that as you progress in a relationship with him. I'm happy for you. I think you two are a perfect match, but be cautious, Rose. Be sure that he's who you want, because if you hurt him, I will hurt you. He's a brother to me. I mean that in all seriousness. My face is serious but my eyes give off a playful glint.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

I look at her as I then say, "You really think I am going to hurt the one man that I actually love and care about?" My green eyes looked into her brown eyes as I then was in deep thought at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm

I raise my eyebrows. How should I know that you love and care about him, Rose? You've just only told me now. I think for a minute. Back on topic, what do you want me to do? I ask her regarding my services.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

A hand ran through my golden blonde hair as I then sighed a bit at that moment. "We need to figure out a way how to keep the wolves away from me. They see me as a traitor when I was really attacked my Klaus to be a hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 pm

I raise my eyebrows. What wolves specifically? I ask her. She needs to be specific. There are three packs in Mystic Falls right now. Honestly, she's a hybrid. She can probably take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 pm

That was when I laughed and threw my head back a bit. Some may of seem this like a bitch move, but it was how I felt then. "The pack is my old pack from out of town. Some of the most ruthless wolves out there."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 pm

I sigh impatiently. There are two packs here from out of town. Are you from Carlton or Stark's pack? I ask her. This is annoying. Will she just be specific.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 pm

My mind raced as I was thinking. I knew it was not Stark, but was it Carlton? "To tell you the truth, I do not remember. It might be Carlton. I was Alpha of my pack, but I do not know who took over."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:18 pm

I raise my eyebrows. You're from Carlton's pack then. Yes, My friend is the Alpha of the Stark pack; his name's Ryan. He's currently trying to get rid of your old pack. They've been killing off every human in sight. There new leader is James Carlton. He's an evil man. Ryan's currently eradicating them. I'm curious to her reaction. I don't know if she has personal feelings for that pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)   I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Crazy (Rose/katherine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next