Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Staff_zps08fc6213

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Liz_zpse62da61aTwo Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113
Awesomeness : 0

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm

There I stood, leaning against a tree with my arms crossed over my chest. Tonight I was wearing tight skinny jeans that showed off my perfectly curved ass, black high heels, a black tank-top to show off my gorgeous breast and of course my signature black leather jacket over top. Tonight felt like it was going to be a different night for some odd reason. I had no clue what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

Bites : 47

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Jon made his way towards the woods. Once he arrived there. he glared around. No one was there. Which was good, he was wearing, Tight Skinny black Jeans, No boxers, Tight Black Shirt, Black Shoes, and socks, That's it he conditioned to make his way towards the Woods. When he spotted, Rose. His Former Party Buddy, and sex Buddy? last time he saw was. Was like ages, he glared at her and spoke."I missed you, Rose? What are you doing in Mystic Falls?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Rose turned as she then heard his familiar voice and glared at him a bit. He broke her heart ages ago and she did not know if she could forgive him. She uncrossed her arms to make her breast more visible as she placed her hands onto her hips at that moment. "Well hello there Jonathan. How nice to see you again. I am here because I was unsired finally. And I decided to move here to find someone to love finally." Her voice sounded like venom as she looked at her ex-lover. Deep down though, she was still in love with him. He was the only man who made her feel alive again.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 pm

He looked at her and smiled, she was as beautiful as ever. Sadly enough, he did feel for her still and did miss her. She was great. Sighing slowly towards her he spoke."It's nice to see you. You look as lovely as ever, look better then you did five years ago. I see years have changed both of us. Since we were just teenagers." He told her slowly. Before glaring at her."You're unsired, well that is good. Did you miss me?" He asked her slowly, he sure did miss her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Rose could not deny it at all. She did in fact miss her Jon. Her dark brown eyes looked up and met his blue eyes as she then smiled at him slightly. "I did miss you a lot Jon. I missed everything about you." She then took a step closer to him. Her eyes could not help but to look at his body up and down. Damn, he was a lot hotter than what he was when then broke up. Gently, she bit her lip. In the air it was visible that there was sexual tension between the two hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

HE glared at her and smiled."Indeed." He was to halfed assed to make full words. He was just happy to see her, then again her body seemed to have grown a lot since they last meant. Judging by those clothing her ass and chest grown remarkably. Her face was so Divine. Then again, they both had pasts they regretted doing, fighting, killing people.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Rose then chuckled a bit as she saw him eyeing her body. "You miss this Jonny boy." She whispered as she was then trailed her thing fingers up and down his chest at that moment. A smirk crossed her lips as she then looked into his eyes and whispered into his ear, "Well I missed you as well Jon." She then pulled on his earlobe with her teeth as she then playfully growled at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

He glared at her, it was true he did miss a lot of stuff. But this he missed the most. Her body was perfect no implants, no fakes, everything natural. She did have an outstanding ass. Damn it grew since that last time he seen her. When she trailed her fingers down his chest he glared at her. She brought her head next to his ear and spoke. It brought chills to his spine what else, when she pulled on his earlobe, and did that sexy playful growled he could not hold back anymore, he grabbed her with supernatural speeds by her legs wrapping them around his waist, before slamming her back on the tree head."I did miss you and still do." He told her slowly. As he glared at her eyes. Waiting for her to make a move when he obliviously should have done it first.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:14 am

A smirk slowly crossed her lips as she then begun to kiss him at that moment on his lips. As two hybrids, she did not care about how hard they were with one and other. A growl left from her throat as she knew she was becoming turned on by Jon. He always did. The sad fact that she never had a boyfriend since they departed from one and other got to her. She knew he must of had more girlfriends. He was very hot. His eyes were a perfect shade of blue. His brown hair that shined in the sun. His body, oh his body, could make any girl moan out in pleasure. Rose deepened the kiss at that moment as she dug her nails into his back at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:46 pm

He smiled at her before kissing her. He could not believe he left this pretty face, he was sure she was taken by someone else. He hoped she was still single. So he can take her off her feet and they can be together. then again he didn't want her living with him, because of Casper. Maybe he could buy his own place and the two can live together. He smiled as he continued to kiss back, before pulling back as she dug her nails on his back. He ripped her shirt, with great strength. Then pulled off her bra, tossing her ripped shirt away, and tossing her bra away. He slammed her back on the tree. And pressed his right hand down her neck groping roughly before running his right hand down her breasts, flodding it for a few minutes. and running his fingers up and down her stomach."I want you now. In the forest, naked. NOW" He command. God he missed her, as he went back on kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Rose smirked as she noticed at how eager he was at that moment. "Well, you have to be naked as well or else I am not getting naked." She commanded right back at him as she then wore a smirk on her perfect lips. HEr breast were pressed up against him as she then started to grind up and down him. Her breast rubbed against his chest as she moaned into his ear. She loved taking control of this hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Jon liked being the one that's on top always, but with Rose he was submission. He liked that, plus she was freaky which he also liked, when she gridded her breasts against his chest, this was not going to work. The teasing was just to overwhelming and was making him very horny. He took off her clothing and his, and got on top off her after he tossed her on the ground."Keep teasing," He told her, going down as he kissed her breasts. Before sucking on her left nipple, moving his tongue around the nipple before moving it to it's base, and circling around it.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Rose smirked as she then grabbed his harden cock and said, "Mmmm much larger than last time." She licked her lips as she then started to give him a hand job. "I need you now Jon. And you know I do." She added in kissing his neck as she kept giving him a hand job at that moment. She moaned and groaned as a smirk crossed her lips at that very moment as a slightly smirk crossed her lips at that very moment. She knew that Jon would not be able to hold back his urges much more.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Jon, looked at her" Fuck." He said, she was stroking his 12 inch cock, that was 5 inches thick, it was very sensitive to. Fuck this could not be happening his ex lover going to fuck him. That's like a God's GIft to. He could not take any more."How wet, are you?" He asked her slowly, he he was insanely horny, however he had to lubricity her, so it would not be rape. He sighed, unable to hold on any more, as he came hard. It was quite a bit seeing as he has been saving it up for the pass five years."FUCK. I am sorry. I just couldn't hold on, I am sure I will be able to hold off much longer, I haven't had sex in five years, when I left you. I still wanted to find you, and so we can be together. But I had to find my brother I was stalking him." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Rose let go of him and touched his cheeks very gently at that moment. "I am wet for you already and you know it. I have missed you and haven't had sex in such a long time as well. Please just please have sex with me." She was practically begging him to have sex with her. A smirk stayed on her lips as her brown eyes looked into his bright blue eyes as she then kissed him hungry. She moaned upon his lips as she then ran her hands through his hair at that moment as she then pulled on his hair very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 pm

He looked at her and smiled. Before kissing her slowly on the lips and then speaking after pulling back."I will, Rose, want to be with you again." He told her slowly, before pressing her on her back, and spreading her legs out, before grabbing his big cock, and gently sloving it down her tight slit. Pushing inch by inch into her pussy. Before he was half way in he, held on to her thighs as she was on her back, and thrusted into her in a very fast manner. God he missed this, she was great." Fuck you're so tight and so fucking great. I love you." This was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Rose growled and moaned as her face changed from the pleasure she was feeling. Her face was in the vampire form as she then smirked at that moment and moaned some more. "I love you Jon! Yes!" Her nails dug into the dirt bellow her as she was then happy that no humans were near them to see the two hybrids mating one more. She then brought her nails out of the dirt and onto his back, clawing at it.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:04 pm

He smiled at her as he thrusted into her." I missed the two of us fucking. I hope we can keep doing this forever." He told her slowly. Before smiling at her as he spread her legs apart more, once that was done. He would then thrust himself fully in her. Reaching her womb as well as her G- Spot all in one go, when he saw her vampire eyes he smiled."Plotting to do something Kinky, are we now. Fuck!!" He moaned in pleasure as she dug her nails on to his back, well the back of it clawing at it making stretches, marks. He with supernatural speed lifted her from the ground, hands below her thighs, hold her as he thrusted into her in a blur, up and down, his sack hitting her fine ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)   Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Hybrids Are Better Than One (Rose/Jonathan) (MATURE)
Page 1 of 1