Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

We're Not Friends (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

We're Not Friends (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b We're Not Friends (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWe're Not Friends (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aWe're Not Friends (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

We're Not Friends (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
We're Not Friends (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

We're Not Friends (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

We're Not Friends (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

We're Not Friends (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

We're Not Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am

I walk into the cafe and walk up to the counter. I order a Chai Tea Latte and take it to table in the corner. I sit down and pull out my book from my bag. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. It's a favorite of mine. It's quite an interesting book form me to be reading considering I will not die. Then again, anything's possible I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

Bites : 32

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

I walk into the cafe with my blonde hair curled. I was texting my boyfriend Jonathan Reid as a smirk played on my lips. As I got up to the front, I looked at the barista speciallist as I then said, "A Chair Tea with whip cream and nutmeg on top. Please use skim milk." My blue/green eyes were bright as I then flipped some hair behind me. I did not care if anyone looked at me. What the fuck ever, right?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

I glance up from my book as a blonde walks in. Oh god she's a hair flipper. Joy. I look around and there are no other tables available. Yippee looks like I get a guest. I look back at my book and wait for her to approach me. I can tell she's a hybrid. Wonderful. I've never seen her before which is weird for me
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

As I was waiting for me drink, I could sense another hybrid was there. My eyes looked around as I then spotted a girl reading a book. She seemed pissed off to the whole world. Welcome to the fucking club. I was pissed, not at Jonathan, but at how I was seen as a dumb blonde. Ha! If people truly knew me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:57 pm

I glance up as I hear them call out her drink order to give to her. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I grasp onto my drink, thanking the human boy, as I then walked over to the hybrid. Tension was the in air as I then said, "Do you mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:48 pm

I look up and nod. Sure. I put my book down and take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm

At that moment, I sat down across from the hybrid as I then took a sip of my drink as well. My eyes were on her as I was wondering if she was here for Klaus or if she was unsired like a few of us.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:12 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I'm not sired to him, if that's what you're wondering. I decide to be half nice. I extend my hand across the table. Kat Dawson. I say in my British accent.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 pm

I then took a hold of the hybrid's hand as I then shook it. "Nice to know someone else here is not sired to the bastard. The name is Star Evans."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 pm

I shake her hand and release it. Pleasure. I have to apologize; I'm in a fuck the world mood. I shrug. Obnoxious, arrogant ex-boyfriend. I chuckle. Nik's a pleasure, isn't he? I say sarcastically in reference to our past enslaver.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I rolled my eyes as she mentioned Klaus. I have heard of her ex and was not fond of him. "Welcome to my world, but now I have a man who is...fucking perfect."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 pm

I smirk. Yes, well my ex doesn't seem to understand the concept of breaking up. He seems to be convinced that we're just "taking a break." I roll my eyes. Never met a clingy man before.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm

I laughed a bit as I then smirked right back at her. "Cocky as well?" I took another sip of my drink as I waited for a reply. some men were complete dicks and we both knew that one greatly.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm

I smirk. So you've met him? Castiel Roman. Oh wait I'm sorry; "Primo." I put air quotes around that word. Because it can get you killed if people actually know our name. I smirk. My dog tags hang around my neck. My name is the only thing permanent about me.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 pm

I laugh a bit as I then say, "I know way to much about this town already, besides, now I know the man that I shall not cross paths with or I may beat him for the way that she treats woman."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm

I smirk. Oh don't be too hard on him. I chuckle. He hit his head rather hard in battle. His ego can't fit in his cracked skull. I roll my eyes. You're dating Jonathan, aren't you? My brother, Lucas is Jon's brother. That's the only reason I know.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

My eyes looked up at her as I then nodded my head. "Yes I am dating Jonathan Reid. Him and I are very close. Now, tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

I chuckle. Well, I was born in England but shipped off to an orphanage in Australia. I don't know who my real parents are. My foster parents were vampires. I have about a thousand bloody siblings but the only ones I really care about are my brother, Nic, who's my age, and my older brother, Hunter, but I haven't the slightest idea where he is exactly. Nic and I lost contact with him a long time ago. I have a doctorate in psychology, sociology and forensics. My brother and I enlisted in the U.S. army when we both turned 18. I was a special ops. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Star the frowns a bit. "I actually do not remember a lot about my past. all I remember is waking up to see Klaus smirking at me after I was turned.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

I nod. I remember the feeling. Sometimes it's best not knowing. Maybe it's just the psychiatrist in me, but sometimes there are things that are meant to be forgotten. Personally, I think you should know, but it varies from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm

I nod my head as I then sip some more of my wonderful drink that burned perfectly down my throat. "Kat, I see us being wonderful friends."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

My eyes flash with amusement. We'll see. I don't trust easily, but I could use some friends. I smile and take another sip of my drink. Are you still in high school, or have you graduated yet?
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 pm

I laugh a bit. "I have not been in high school for such a long time. I graduated and now I am this.." I was talking about being a hybrid. This life was okay for me. Not the ideal life, but it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

I chuckle. Planning on going to college? I look up. Or are you planning on compelling your way through life? I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Not Friends (Open)   We're Not Friends (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Not Friends (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next