Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Friends (Closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

New Friends (Closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Friends (Closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Friends (Closed) Liz_zpse62da61aNew Friends (Closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Friends (Closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Friends (Closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Friends (Closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Friends (Closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Friends (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

New Friends (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 am

I close my locker and walk across the hall to my English class. I'm so tired of school. I guess I've finally got Senioritis. I take seat in the middle row by the window. This could be a long class. Ms. Winchester calls my name. Yes ma'am? She nods. I understand you no longer have a parental guardian, are you living on your own? . I sigh. yes ma'am. My aunt is an alcoholic, so now that I'm 18 I can live on my own. My parents left me a decent amount of money, plus a house here in Mystic falls. I'm doing fine, really. she gives me a pitying look before turning back to her computer. I hate pity.

Last edited by Jason Donovan on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

Bites : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 pm

I was running late. I didn't even stop at my locker. As if I needed to though I carried all my things in my book bad mostly. My head swung back and forth to catching the numbers on the doors and the teachers names. English! I skidded past the door and caught myself from falling. I poked my head in and gave an awkward smile. "Sorry!" I said softly "I'm sorry I'm late I couldn't find the room. I'm new to this school" She blushed as she walked in and handed the teacher a slip, she had just been talking to a student. "Oh I'm sorry to interrupt too!" I felt my face flush again. "Well you made it with some class time to spare, now you know where it is, don't be late again" I looked at the teacher as she gave me a fake smile and nodded. "Wont happen again..." I smiled weakly and then she pointed to the desk next to the guy she was just talking to.

"Sit there, and I'll begin" I nodded softly and then walked to my seat flopping down. The teacher had her back turned and I leaned over to him. "First impressions are hard to come by in this town I guess..." I gave a smile and leaned back into my seat taking out a notepad and doodling all over the page barely paying attention now. English was my best class... math, not so much...
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 pm

I smile and lean over only to be interrupted again. Class, I've just gotten a text from my daughter, I have to go. Just, work amongst yourselves. No time to get a substitute. You're seniors; you can handle yourselves. She picks up her things and bustles out of the room, slamming the door behind her. The class erupts in cheers. Well, you picked a good day to start. I smile and extend my hand. I'm Jason.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 pm

The teacher was leaving. A smile broke out on my face and I turned to who I now knew as Jason. "I'm Audry. I think we scored today, even if this is one of my favorite classes" I gave a giggle and took his hand shaking it. "Wonder if her kid is okay though, hope so, even if she might hate me a bit because of my tardy loud entrance. I almost wiped out in the hall way, did you see that? I'm such a klutz" I laughed and looked around as everyone began to group up and began talking. Atleast she had someone to talk to now. "Do they have a music program here?" I asked turning back to him and crossing my legs up on the chair. I smiled, best bet to get the classes I finally wanted was to ask the other senior that was here.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

I smile. I think so. Our band and orchestra is pretty bad, honestly. It's sad really. I laugh.I play guitar and sing. I wonder if she's into that too. What kind of music are you into doing? I smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:59 am

Oh that's to bad. She smiled and looked around the room as some girl was giggling with a football player. She stuck her tongue out and pretended to make herself throw up as she turned back to Jason. "Guess it's not so different here then any other town" She smiled and shrugged. "That's alright. I play piano, sometimes it's just nice to sit in a room and play the piano for a bit, let the music wash over me, kinda soothing" She smiled at him "Do you play anything at all?" It was then on cue her stomach growled and she looked down at her stomach. "Great, that's what I get for not eating breakfast" she reached down and grabbed her bag pulling it up and reaching for a chewy bar, two actually, and held one out to Jason. "Want one? Chocolate chip, best kind, old school, none of that fancy 'make yourself healthy by not eating sugar stuff' this has all the old goods a kid needs" she winked at him
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 am

I laugh and take one. Thank you. Sometimes the old-fashioned things are the best. I unwrap it and take a bite and chew before swallowing. I nod. I play guitar. I'm not really your stereotypical guy. Normally I try to tone down my Irish accent, but with Audry, I'm comfortable. I played on the football team, but without my brother, it just wasn't the same, so I quit. Plus, I was tired of the airhead cheerleaders and the arrogant guys. I look at her. I'm not used to being open with people. I wonder if she caught that "without my brother" thing. I don't talk about Ricky a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm

When he first said he played on the football team she looked down at her now unwrapped chewy bar. Great, but he said he quit and she looked at him again with a light look of sympathy. "I'm sorry..." she said softly and shrugged. "Well at least the one friend I've made doesn't use and abuse his social stereotype." I winked at him and bit into my bar chewing it and then smiled. "Guitar huh? I would have guessed by the misunderstood look you give off" she gave a giggle and started tapping her foot. "Are you any good? Or are you the guy that carries around a case and just pretends to play. Wishing someone would ask to hear you but never getting anyone to" I laughed and beamed at him. She was a very sarcastic type of person, life was to short to take for granted. "my grandma taught me how to play, before she passed away and I came here, it was the only thing I knew much about. And English. But I swear if we don't have math together I don't know who I'll be able to copy off of" She winked and finished her bar. "So. Your brother is gone... what happened...?" she looked up at him "Sorry if I'm intruding on sensitive info. I... sorry" She made a face and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 pm

I laugh. No worries; I don't fit into any stereotype. You ever heard of a philisopical football player who's good at math? I smile at her next question. I actually play well, in my opinion anyway. I chuckle. To others, I may or may not sound like a dying cat. I sigh at her last question. Surprisingly, I'm not hesitant to answer it. I like her. No don't worry about it. A few months ago he was in a hazing accident. Eric always was into fitting in. He was a good kid. The guys on the football team convinced him to ride his motorcycle on the edge of a bridge. They yelled and he drove right off. I wasn't there. I didn't know that my team was hazing. I was home sick. I quit the team after that. I couldn't handle it. I shake my head. I'm sorry, did I really just give you my sob story? I'm sorry, that's totally more information than you probably wanted to hear. I look at her. I don't know, you're easy to talk to. I give a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm

"Ah, you may or may not sound like a dying cat, well. I'll be the judge of that. I mean being the fact that I'm the prodigy of the next Bach or Mozart" I laughed and then heard him talk about his brother. What the... "Oh wow... Jason. I'm sorry. I..." she shook her head and then nodded. "I would have probably done the same honestly, those kids... over... jeeze. But still... and no, it's not a sob story it's the truth, it's hard to come by honesty." She gave a weak smile "Thanks..." she said thank you to his easy to talk to comment, she didn't know what to say about that. "Well to lay on the thick and heavy. My mom was a heavy drug user. It was a choice, me or the drugs, obviously saying that I grew up with my grandma answers that part. I haven't seen her since I was five, and my 'father' I don't even know who he is, my grandma wouldn't tell me anything about him. Said I'd never see him, which I guess is fine with me. I've got no siblings, but then again, that's all I've been told. I could have tons and just don't know" She smiled up at him.

"Here's the real test of our friendship, cat or dog guy?" she smiled, time to change the subject, she didn't want him down and out it was hard to live like that every day.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:59 pm

I grin. Both. I have both, anyway. I moved into my own apartment a couple weeks ago and got a matching puppy and kitten to go with it. My grandparent's are alcoholics, so now that I'm 18, I'm living on my own. I pause. I am sorry about your family. If anyone understands, I do. I give a small smile. Would you like to have dinner with me? I don't know what it is. I'm intrigued by her. I've never opened up before but with her I'm like an open book. She's gorgeous, funny, smart, caring, plus she doesn't pity me like most do. It's a welcome change.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 pm

"Well that's good! I love both. Mostly dogs though... sometimes, and then I switch to cats when I want to cuddle" she laughed and threw her head back making it a point to draw the attention of the crowd behind them. "I think your old back stabbing friends have a problem that you're smiling over here" she smiled at him a little winked at him. "Your own place. lucky. I am staying... well everywhere right now." she gave a giggle and then nodded. "Don't feel sorry for me. Without that negative and positive influence I wouldn't be who I am today. So I thank them every night" if there was honesty, that was it. She didn't hate anyone, but she wouldn't ever forgive them, her mom or abandoning father, any time soon or probably in this lifetime or next or any after that. It was the way life work. "Dinner? You're asking me out on a date? Well, there goes friendship" She smirked at him "I'd love to go to dinner. But. I've got to go to a hotel and change real quick and shower. I've got to my new room" I giggled and stood up and grabbed his wrapper really quick walking over to the garbage and throwing it away. "Swoosh" even if she was close at least she made it this time, she sat back down and sat criss cross in the chair again. "What's your plan for this dinner?" she felt a blush rise on her cheeks. She was excited... and nervous but she wouldn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I laugh. Well, I could make you dinner. I dramatically lower my voice. But you know that would defy the social high school norm because there's always the risk that I'm a closet rapist. I grin. But if you're okay with that possibility, then I could make you dinner, or if there's a bit of concern, I will take you out wherever you'd like. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 pm

She leaned into him her eyes growing big "Well... then a misunderstood appearance was sooooooo wrong on my part, if you're a creep at least you're honest about it." She laughed and leaned back again "I will gladly let a man make me dinner. I can help some... maybe chop a carrot, but I can promise you, don't let me cook unless it's toast... I can make some mean toast" She giggled and leaned in again. "You wont eat me for dinner though right, cause a cannibalism is illegal I think" she smiled at him. "Behind the bleachers, count to thirty then follow me okay" she whispered and winked then pulled back "Dinner it is then. I'll see you later!" she stood up winking pointing to the back of the room where the other kids were pointing at her, she gave a smile then grabbed her back and walked out the door.

Following the hallway she managed to sneak around till she found the doors that lead to the back of the school where they football field was. She weaved in and out of the seats. Slipping she fell down on a seat and started laughing at herself. She was not stable on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm

I grin as she walks out. I obey her command; waiting thirty seconds before walking out and to the bleachers. I smile and walk up behind her. No, I tend to not to rape or eat girls, unless it's an off day of course. I lean against the bleachers. Lucky for you, you caught me a good day, and as far as I'm seeing, every day with you is a good day. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:59 pm

She smiled and twisted in the bleachers leaning back and crossing her legs letting the sun land on her. "well that's good, but I've heard you can't rape the willing, seeing how you're so hot, I'd be willing" She laughed out loud. "Kidding! I've never done that. made out with a couple guys, but no, not that." She laughed and then looked at him when he said the everyday with her being a good day comment. "Well. So far you've brightened my day, so I should say that about about, but let's face facts. You're the misunderstood rapist and I'm the hermit piano playing abandoned girl. We're bound to clash" she laughed and smiled at him. "One wish in the world, what would it be?" she looked over at him squinting as the sun beat down at her. It felt so amazing to be sitting out in the sun...
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:59 pm

I laugh and trade places with her so that I'm facing the sun. To have gotten to say goodbye to my parents and brother. It sounds bad but I wouldn't bring them back. Things happen for a reason. Granted, I don't know that reason, but regardless there is one. I pause. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

She felt bad but she reached out touching her arm. "I'm sorry" she gave a soft smile "There's always a reason yes, but maybe an answer will come later in life." she smiled then looked down at her own hands when she pulled them away. "I would have to wish for the chance to tell my mom exactly how I feel about her. I could one day if I knew where she was or her last name. I don't have her last name so I wouldn't know where to start" she shrugged and then looked up at him. "OR! I would want to spend the day with Frank Sinatra. That man is AMAZING!" she laughed and looked at him, thanks to being able to now because he moved to the side with the sun in his face.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:40 pm

I grin. Sinatra is a wonderful, wonderful guy. I playfully sing a few lines. Because I've got you, under my skin. My face grows more serious now. Audry, I could help you find your mom, if you want. My father was in the FBI and he left his computer database on my computer. I could find your mom, Aubry, if you want me to. I'm drawn to help her in any way I can. I want this for her. I want her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Closed)   New Friends (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends (Closed)
Page 1 of 1