Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Staff_zps08fc6213

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Friends? (Michael/Kendall) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFriends? (Michael/Kendall) Liz_zpse62da61aFriends? (Michael/Kendall) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Friends? (Michael/Kendall)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Empty
PostSubject: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:07 pm

I walk inside the bar and scan the room. I don't see any prominent people that I'd have to punch out. I hate drunks. I walk further in and take a seat against the wall at the far end of the bar. I sit on the stool and rest my hands on the bar. I'm exhausted. I'm dressed in grey jeans, a navy v-neck, a leather jacket and combat boots. I'm not armed except for the usual daggers, but I don't even consider those real weapons. I glance up at the television. Some meaningless football is going on. There was a time when I might have actually cared, but now. Not so much. That girl, Kendall, is probably still pissed at me. To be fair, I didn't want to kill the kid. He left me no choice. He launched himself at me; I had to kill him. It was me or him. I know the girl would've preferred it to me, but I would prefer to live. It was self-defense. I was trying to help the kid.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Kendall was at the bar, making her $3.25/hour wage plus tips. She didnt care about working today. She needed the extra money to afford that new leather couch for her dance studio so the mothers wouldnt be sitting in fold up chairs. Kendall was sipping on her own drink, jack and coke, before her first customer of the day came up to her. She grabbed a napkin and walked over to the guy. She set the napkin down. "Hello how are you? My name is Kendall, if you need me for anything. What can I get ya to drink today?" she asked before she even looked at his face. "You have got to be kidding me." she said when she saw him. Michael Felix.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I look up to see none other than Kendall herself standing in front of me. Miss Mongomery, I'm not looking for confrontation. I didn't know you'd be working now. I just came for a drink. If you want me to leave, I'll go, but I'm not here to cause trouble. I look at her. If she wants to talk about Casper I will, but honestly, I don't want to upset her any further. She seemed nice enough-kinda. I mean she was kinda bitchy but I did kill her "friend." I'll say it again. Self defense.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 pm

"It seems you have chosen to side with many other people in this town that believe i keep grudes for years an end and just look for trouble." It was the truth. Noth many people liked her. Thats why she didnt work here alot because people didnt like her. "Frist drinks on me. Pick your poision, Mr. Felix. Rum, wine, beer, or the ever so classic Jack. Unless you have a fruity taste." she said, one hand resting on top an asortment of glasses and the other ready to scan her bar rack.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Cognac on the rocks. I prefer to stick to my English roots when I drink. I don't pick sides. I have no attachment to the Reid family. I shake my head. I have no opinion of you one way or another. I will admit that you were slightly bitchy the first time I met you, but I did kill your friend, so- I shrug. Guess it's justified. I shake my head. I really don't care one way or another. I have no positive or negative feelings towards this girl.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

As she picked up a round, short glass that she uses for jack and rum, she grabbed the best bottle they had and prepared his drink. She put everything up and walked his drink over to him. "I wasnt talking about the Reid's. When i showed up at Erins and Lucas' wedding, the entire town thought I was there to fuck shit up. It was kinda comical, untill nobody would talk to me days after the event. The only people I know are Lucas, Erin, Casper..and you." she didnt like sap stories. She hated them. "onsider that a blondes remorse. Although, i do have to admit I took it to far when i placed that gun to your head." she softly chuckled at the thought before placing a hand on her hip, looking down and smiling before having a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 pm

I chuckle. Don't worry about it. It takes guts to hold a gun to my head. I shrug. Most people don't bother attempting to see behind the whole hunter stereotype. I raise my eyebrows. Believe it or not, I have morals and a conscience. I only kill those who deserve to be killed. Your friend was an exception. You know I really didn't want to kill him. It was self-defense. He attacked me; it was me or him. I take a sip of my drink. I know you would've preferred it if it was my death.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"If thats what you think than so be it. To everyone's suprise, I dont want others to be dead. Sure i wish Casper wasnt dead. But why should I cry over spilled milk? If I had been, I would have been dead months ago, crying myself to death." at this, she was referring to the Wedding and the whole shin-dig. "It was like what I kept telling him. He had it comin' one of these days. I just..didnt expect it this early." she took a sip of her jack and coke as she looked out to the restaurant. "Can we get off the topic of my so called 'hate and anger' at you and have a real conversation. More or less a start-over?" she held her hand out to him. "I'll start. Hello. Im Kendall Momgomery, Mr.?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

I offer a small smile and shake her hand. Michael Felix. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Mongomery. I offer a genuine smile as I release her hand and take another sip of my drink.

(sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 pm

She smiled as they shook hands. "So, what brings you to twon, Mr. Felix? she brushed her slightly curly hair behind her shoulder as she spoke, happy to show people she was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:37 pm

I smile. When I was 15 my family and I moved here from Carlisle, England. My father trained me how to hunt until I was 17. A group of vampires attacked and killed my mom and father. They turned my brother and sister into vampires and I escaped. Unorthodox family history. That's why I don't kill people randomly. My own siblings are vampires; I have no right to discriminate. I've been here for a few months. I don't have much of a reason to leave. I take a sip of my drink. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Kendall acted like she was working as he spoke. "Me? I dont know. I'm...complicated. It's not worth anyone's time. I made that mistake with some guy." She told Lucas everything, just not the right things. She sighed as she tossed the towel in her hand in a bucket with water. She didnt want to be involved with anyone like she was with Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 am

I shrug and meet her eyes. I've seen Lucas around from time to time. The way he still looks at you when you pass each other wherever. I shake my head. It may not be my place to say anything, but he's not over you. He never completely got over you. I take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm

"I do believe that my past life does not need to be retold through not just my words, but by the eyes of the past people in my life." Kendall said as she picked up her glass, looking at it before taking a drink. She had began to drink more than before Lucas' Wedding. She set the glass down and almost ducked faced while smirking.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I smirk and take a sip of my drink. Old habits; my apologies. I run a hand through my hair. So-how'd you end up here in this hellhole?
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Kendall heard the game above them more than the vioces in the eatery. She looked back at Michael to respond. "I wanted away from everything after the car accident that killed my mother. I was the driver. She loved money more than myself. Any ways, after my father died, I looked at a map, threw a push pin and it landed on Mystic Falls. So here I am. Its been almost a year now." she said, downing the rest of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm

I raise my eyebrows. What luck. That sucks. Who would want to live here. How do you like it? Supernaturals give you a lot of trouble? I ask her. Must be interesting to be a human and live here. She's vulnerable. I may be human as well, but I've been trained for years on self-defense, and well-attack. I'm quite the assassin. I'm good at what I do. I have a very specific skillset.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm

"My Luck. I didnt mind it at first but then Lucas told me what he was and then i tried to learn it all, yet I got a call for a huge movie. I took it but when I came back, I arrived on the day of his wedding. Then Casper tried to teach me how to protect myself and all i did was tear the fabric of his shirt. All I have is my home which i have invited only one guy in...." He should know by now who it is. If he didnt, then she was a wallowing pit of shame.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:47 pm

I clear my throat. I know who she's talking about. I could teach you how to fight, if you want. I down the rest of my drink and set it down. The bar's clearing out pretty fast now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Michael/Kendall)   Friends? (Michael/Kendall) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends? (Michael/Kendall)
Page 1 of 1